Atheism & Theism...A Common Denominator

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by PsychoticEpisode, Aug 10, 2009.

1. earth Registered Senior Member

I don't know what G&L has bought. I do know there has been some buyouts in the industry. Have you been to any machine shows. I went to one in McCormick Place at Chicago, Ill. a few years back.

I live a little south of Nashville, TN, now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

yeah...IMTS .. i went a couple of years ago myself..for one day...not enough time.

Went to Westec a few times in ca.

what software you use?...customers good about getting you cad files? iges/step?? or do you work for a OEM

I thought I had read a few years back that G&L bought out Fadal

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

That was funny.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. earth Registered Senior Member

I use AutoCad to get the dimensions for radiuses and stuff like that. Most of the code I punch it in at the controller. That G&L, if the numbers are off more than .0007 then it won't run the arc.

8. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

9. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

acad..one bauding it...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

..been there done that

what vers. acad.. I may have some vba code and old lsp routines that you might find handy
    tho.. i think vers. ain't going to matter

10. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Earth-Pie,

I think your missing keys on the board.

11. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

which ones....i'll look

12. earth Registered Senior Member

Small as an atom, huh. I didn't know that. Slick fifty is nifty, stuff in it for coating moving parts is in microns.

Science is moving in leaps and bounds but I still don't believe our Military has that advanced a technology as BOL's.

13. earth Registered Senior Member

That's Okay, I'm about ready to retire anyway.

14. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Well that is an unknown, or if we do have the technology then it's known by someone.

Was there any feature that you could see that makes you believe it can only be alien ?

15. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

I kind of have already

.. haven't made any chips in close to a year

16. earth Registered Senior Member

Yes, science is working on a cloak by bending light around an object making the object just about invisible. However the cloak isn't developed yet. IMO, a cloak is what made the BOL disappear so abruptly.

17. jpappl Valued Senior Member

But if we are made aware that the cloak is within our grasp, isn't it conceivable that the military via black projects and the like already have it and are testing it ?

18. earth Registered Senior Member

Maybe, but that is like developing the technology twice. Why would there be funding for it, just to do the same thing twice. The possibility of cloaking is no secret now.

19. jpappl Valued Senior Member

It's no secret now, but we don't know how far they could have taken it if they had it available years ago.

I don't want to assign any fancy pie in the sky capabilities to our military, much of what they do is for scare tactics, so forgive me if that is the impression.

It's the unknown of their capability that is as important to them as the known. They may or may not have anything that interesting but want us to think they might.

So now we wonder.

Can you answer this for me:

Earth, I have heard you mention that you think this machine/god has been controlling everything since day one, is that correct ?

20. earth Registered Senior Member

IMO, a BOL would be the best way to travel the stars and retrieve information about other planets and their inhabitants. I think of spying and staying undercover is the aliens way.

IMO, I don't think aliens have been here since day one. I do think they have been here for over 50,000 years. Because of the spiritual aspect to humans. The oldest graves containing human remains always has that spiritual aspect to them. Most of the Neanderthal grave sites are lacking that aspect. The aliens weren't interested in them, thus lacking the spiritualness we find in our own grave sites. IMO, intelligence is the aliens interest and neanderthals didn't have the intelligence we have.

Edit: I think tampering is going on but not controlling.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

gotcha.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Once on mushrooms, I encountered the mushroom god, and I realized that fungus wasn't some humble lowly plant-like lifeform, but a raging fire that consumed the planet. The God revealed only a small portion of it's glory but that was as much as my mind was capable of perceiving. Also, it gave me some relationship advice.

Another time, on Salvia, I suddenly penetrated a film between our reality and theirs. There were more than one there, primarily a female God, but another voice that commented too. The gist of what they said was- Hey, look at that, we are seeing more and more of them these days- they don't take it seriously enough. Then I was commanded not to use salvia any more, or promote it for recreation. This encounter lasted a short time, after which I was ejected from this space, which I seemed to have entered headfirst about to my neck. After that I was fused with the wall for a bit and then I was caught in a reality vortex, and a few other things. I came down a few minutes later and flushed my stash, I stopped shaking about two hours later. I kept my Salvia plant alive for some time after that out of respect, but I never smoked it.

Mostly I think it is impossible to believe in God. It's so outside of our reality that there is no way to call it real or not. And it's nature is such that we cannot comprehend it, so if we do believe in it, we don't really know what we are believing in. It's possible that they were generated by me, that is the most likely explanation, but the power of the encounters are still strong. Maybe sometimes your brain tries to tell you something, and the only way you will pay attention is to give it the appearance of a personality. In any case, there was no evidence to lead me to believe these entities had an existence outside of my own mind.

23. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

That made me laugh so hard I cried.