Astral Projection

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Psy-learner, Dec 14, 2001.

1. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

'when you dream there are no rules, people can fly' ....sorry couldnt resist : p

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Learn how astral projection provides one of the best tools for understanding ourselves and our reality.

If you can't understand reality when you're awake, what makes you think you'll gain an understanding when you're asleep?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

If you think granpa science has reality neatly packaged for you hung up in a stocking over the fireplace I'm affraid you are mistaken.

Simply because granpa science doesn't realy give a shit about you, to him you are just a statistical probability. Because in a sense granpa science doesn't realy give a shit about anyone because he is a bit of a nihilist you see. Those who know him are ever perplexed by him. Quite a character he is. But those who don't know him all that well think that he is wonderfull and caring. They eagerly listen to him spinning his salty yarns about strings and quantum resonance.

As for mad aunt new age, I realy wouldn't pay that much attention to her. They say she's got syphilis.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you can't understand reality when you're dreaming, how do you think you can understand reality when you are 'awake'?

Delirium is an illusion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Go back to sleep.

8. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

BTW I just like being an asshole, take no heed.

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Too much sleep, perhaps?

10. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

11. Esoteric_Concept Registered Member

To understand Astral Projection, one has to understand first the structure of the 7 Layers and their 7 chakras, in particular the Solar Plexus Chakra.

For those who can read Arabic, they have all the answers in :
    http://www.esoteric-lebanon.org

12. silver cloud Registered Member

Hi guys I'm silver cloud. I'm trying to work out how to chat with people about sleep paralysis. I'm dyslexic and have never used the net for anything other than sending emails amd it's taken me ages to even figure out how to put this post on.

Last night i got a parallyisis that was SOOOOO scarey i just had to write my 'Symptoms' and put them in a google search. Reason being, since i was ten years old (I'm now 36) I've always thought i was potentially sciztoprhenic or could go mad one night as i was about to go to sleep. I would hear very loud whooshing sound - voiuces and particualarly music. Have you got any idea how tripped out i've been all these, never daring to tell it to anyone.

Thing is, when i kind of breathe hard and call to God (even though i'm not religious) i always manage to get back to the surface but i feel like i'm kind of getting pulled down in to demonic worlds or comrthing that could hurt my soul if i let go to it - and that weird noise, my God - it has totally freaked me out all my life. Today i have been shaking all day as last night it went on for over seven hours of 'insanity'. I have been putting this off for ages - i mean trying to find out what it is 'cause i just did not want to hear i was potentially losing my mind.

So i entered "Weird loud noise - asleep - awake" etc in google and I was amazed and DELIGHTED to read that so many people get the same thing. I an Sooooo happy and so releived and even now possibly excited about it. I can't find my way back to site but or what ever it was i was reading from google but one guy said you leave your body if you chose to and that that was the noise was getting you ready for. He said to read a free book on the net by Robert Peterson.

Look, i'd better stop writing - i guess your not really meant to write this much. I'm dyslexic which really irritates me 'cause it makes understanding written infomation so difficult - that's why i've never even contemplated going to chat rooms before. Look i really should stop talking. But I am so happy SO HAPPY that i'm not the only one who gets this. I have lucid dreams all the time but that is somthing very different from the whooshing thing and i'd like to learn from you guys about how i turn this into a productive thing and not a scarey experience. hope i can navigate my way back here again tomorrow evening. SORRY for big letter - won't do it again. Love from silver cloud.

13. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Good news, silver cloud! The noise scared me too until I figured out what it is about. Now I love the whooshing sound. It's like an invitation to a free trip to Disneyland. I get the other noises and voices too. Also put into Google either "astral projection" or "out-of-body experience", which are the same thing near as I can tell.

14. Rantaak Registered Senior Member

I hate the "whoosh". I always see myself doing something, and i usually trip or fall. And the whoosh is me against the air/wind... And i usually struggle to regain balance and let out a humongous twitch in my bed. I am wondering if anyone else gets a similar feeling.

15. IAC Registered Member

I volunteer at IAC New York, and we train people how to astral project. Our intro classes meet evey first and third Wednesday of the month. I left our contact info in case anyone is interested.

Free Events
    7pm
    IAC 51 E. 42nd ST., SUITE 419 (Grand Central) New York, NY
    Phone: (212)-867-0807
    Toll free: (800)-778-3778

16. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Once trained, do students bother to leave their house to attend class?

17. kmguru Staff Member

And the results are? Any new discoveries, any new information that you can share with the mortal plane?

18. MaN iN BlAcK Registered Member

Hellloo everyone hope there's still people who are willing to help with astral projection on this thread. For the past 3-4 months I have dedicated myself to learning astral projection as I feel it is the most important tool to have in our world today. Endless possibilities with A.P. as I have researched. Within the 3 weeks that I have been conditioning, I have had only 2 OOBE. But I am relentless, and I WILL master it. I have gotten myself to relax DEEPLY through hypnotic tracks, binaural tones that include delta tracks, and theta tracks. The problem I am having is finding that one exit technique that is going to get me out consistently. I have not found it. If there is somebody out there who has that MONEY technique (I realize different techniques work for different people) please let me know what you do. I found one of the posts interesting on this thread about air-embolism techniques and would possibly like to learn more, maybe about this one if anybody has any ideas. Thanks and hopefully I'll see y'all soon on the OTHER SIDE

19. John99 Banned Banned

Too bad you need to be sleeping. It's called a dream, btw.

20. MaN iN BlAcK Registered Member

johnny

Its cool johnny john u dont know

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You neither: remote viewing/ astral projection is specious crap. It doesn't exist.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. MaN iN BlAcK Registered Member

smh

You are probably right. It may only be a dream but that dream is the TRUTH. It is that same dream that Martin Luther King had, but what did he know. All that government shit that this dude just posted is all bullshit. It's just an illusion bro...you have your beliefs and I respect them but I know what I believe and I'm willing to die for them

23. MaN iN BlAcK Registered Member

and sleeping is the cousin of death, BTW