As smart as she is Beautiful

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by one_raven, Aug 27, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They have a different system of cartography: Its more complicated.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1512738&postcount=20

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Here's what happened. Have you ever noticed that politicians rarely answer the question that is asked during a debate, they just hit their talking points?

So this girl, like a politician, was coached that, no matter what the question is, just work in something about africa and iraq. Then the question was about maps and she couldn't figure out how to do it and so just babbled on incoherently. But she did hit her talking points!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Then that explains america's stupidity as well if they don't notice someone didn't answer a question but evaded it or bullshitted them.

All the girl had to say was along the lines of the educational system is failing americans, need more money for education blah blah etc and moved on. What an idiot.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kadark Banned Banned

I also found this amusing:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/791/theamericanworld9lt.jpg

Anyway, I'm surprised at how much publicity this video has gotten. It was shown on about three different news stations just today, and that is only counting what I have personally watched. C'mon, there has got to be a better way to get attention, hasn't there? I can't help but laugh everytime I watch this video, as every sentence she spits is incoherent, muddled, garbled nonsense. How the hell did South Africa and Iraq come into the picture?

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Have you ever watched an American Presidential debate? They very rarely answer the question. They just wait for the moderator to stop talking and then hit their talking points with, perhaps, some oblique reference to the question.

9. Kadark Banned Banned

They even pulled that same shit during the YouTube debate. The presidential candidates were all scared to answer with a definitive 'yes' or 'no'.

10. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

hahah lol

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

And this charade is okay with the public and what does this have to do with the complete obvious nonsense of her answer? The only reason politicians avoid it is because they don't want to be pegged or committed to their answer and later used against them possibly out of context or if they later change their mind on an issue. She was expected to answer the question directly and her answer made no sense whatsoever as she was trying to distract.

She fumbled a lot and it was silly, no big deal.

Though I thought this unedited version was much funnier.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3wCNUadFI

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

It explains why she's muttering seemingly random phrases. She's hitting her talking points.

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

If you believe that then you are an idiot. She didn't hit anything. What point did she make?

So you are saying as long as she mentioned iraq, asia and africa then the public would buy it. Then her answer explains why they can't locate america on a map.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I agree with madanthonywayne.
    It's sad and pathetic, but it's true.
    She followed her coaching, but wasn't even bright enough to pull THAT off.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

All I said was that it explained the seemingly random phrases she was uttering that had no bearing whatsoever on the question she was asked. Unfortunately, the phrases were presented in a random, incoherent fashion which made her look like an idiot. In other words, she blew it.

16. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

but shes hot so she don tneed to be smart

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

1.) I don't think she is. As I said, "As smart as she is beautiful".
    2.) The fact that people think the she doesn't need to be smart because she is beautiful (in their view) is the whole damned problem. That's the reason we have worthless morons like this being given awards, money and fame. Would you really want to spend your time with a dolt - having nothing at all to talk about, only fuck until her body and looks eventually fade, sag and deteriorate. At which point you have a few options... You pay thousands of dollars to a plastic surgeon, because you have absolutlely nothing in common with this empty-headed twit you married, and NEED her to look teh way she did when you met. Divorce her and give her at least half of what you own, and your kids (if you have any). Cheat on her, so she will catch you, divorce you and get even MORE Than half. Or live the next 40 years of your life in misery.

I personally wouln't want a moron, no matter how physically attractive she may be.
    The fact that you would speaks volumes about you.
    Did you agree with her answer?

18. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I don't really like the idea that people that stupid even exist(whether she was hitting her 'key points' or not), especially when there's obviously nothing wrong with her to the point that she can't be taught how to talk in complete sentences(at least).

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

She CAN be taught how.
    It's just not important.

20. John99 Banned Banned

This is nothing to base intelligence on, she was nervouse standing up on national t.v. and getting world attention. She will be on all the talk shows thats for sure, i wonder if all these kids the question is referring to are immigrants.:scratchin:

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Bullshit.
    She wasn't so nervous to qualify that sort of inane babbling and absolute nonsense.
    She is an old hat at these contests and standing in front of audiences answering such questions.

22. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Highly unlikely.
    If they were referring to "illegal" aliens, they wouldn't be referred to as "Americans" if they were "legal" aliens, they would have to have some base knowledge of the country to earn citizenship.
    I'd be willing to bet that most immigrant citizens would beat most native-born Americans in American History, Civics AND Geography.

I think the 1/5 number was referring to these jackasses...
    http://trava.kiev.ua/flvplayer.swf?file=/flv/americans.flv&autoStart=tru

23. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Which is why the perfectly healthy rich illiterate bitch needs to die.
    Even a retard with social anxiety can just say that "the schools aren't doing their jobs obviously."