Art Forum

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by SpyMoose, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Hey, anyone like the idea of an art forum... you know, where people could post or link to the pretty pictures they have made, discuss techinque and things of that nature?

because really, i dont know anything about it but i bet the sciforums dosnt take up nearly as much storage space on its sever as it could.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I dobt it'll ever take flight. This is a science forum, doesn't exactly fit the context does it!!!

Nice idea but it'll never happen.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

you know, i woke up early today and didnt eat breakfast and ive been in my own private world since. For some reason i didnt realize we already had a place like that.

On anothet note, wouldnt it be great if there was a forum for posting feedback and suggestions?

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Haha, it's such a great idea that it's already been implemented for years. Good job!

Ok, I can understand one person screwing up and posting something really dumb. . . but two people posting the same dumb thing? What are the odds? There's gotta' be some sort of a conspiracy or something, are you two working together?

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Mystech you sarcastic fuck i was talking about a forum solely dedicated to that sort of stuff...posting orginal creations and giveing and recieving tips on drawing etc.

I am sure you have better stuff do to then go around belitteling others...cause that's all you do around this place. If i am so fucking dumb then don't read and go do something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.