aris Hilton "I'm too beautiful for jail" vs. OJ Simpson "He is too rich and famous"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, May 9, 2007.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh no!
    But that's not what I want her for...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

even having seen her in action?
    she didnt wow me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MattMarr Banned Banned

Paris Hilton jail script used for a different agenda as OJ Simpson.

In the case of Paris Hilton, the illuminati preferred to use their icon (for the human cattle) for a different purpose.
    Since the "sentence", a few days, is easy to be staged (i.e. pretending that Paris Hilton is in prison), the illuminati used Paris Hilton as a safety valve.
    Paris Hilton gets punished, but not Bush or Cheney. This is supposed to satisfy non-thinking people's sense of justice.

Paris Hilton was not used for the "new justice" agenda, i.e. "I'm too beautiful for jail" because the illuminati no more need to stage such cases to establish the new justice.
    It has already been done.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Paris Hilton is in jail for our sins.

8. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Laugh, jail you call it, the bent cops wing, boy will she be just so untouchable after her brief stay in the cons Hilton.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

She could have gone to a private cushy prison, but she didn't. That takes some guts.

10. fishtail Registered Senior Member

Bollocks, she should have been given hard labour, it is nothing but publicity with that rich bitch.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, rich people should be disproportionately punished for their crimes?

12. sandy Banned Banned

Paris got out after threatening suicide. She was sent home with an ankle bracelet. As soon as I heard this I just KNEW this was coming:

Al Sharpton says it's a racial thing. What a freakin' race-baiting moron.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess he forgot about Simpson killing his wife and friend, and Michael Jackson molesting boys. Simpson and Jackson do no prison time for murder/molestation, but Paris is a racial thing?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_en_tv/hilton_sharpton_1

13. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Threatening suicide? I understood it was an unspecified medical condition. Likely some type of rash. I'm sure you're just misquoting something again.

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

She threatened to break a nail.

15. sandy Banned Banned

16. Bells Staff Member

They should have given her a sharp instrument.

It is not a racial 'thing'. It is a 'famous thing' more than anything. Spoilt brat is being forced to be like everyone else and actually face punishment for breaking the law. Boo hoo.. If ever there was a person deserving of being flung at the burning sun, it is Paris Hilton. And she should take OJ and MJ with her as she goes.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati got her out.

Oh, please tell me there's a tape of her plaintive wails as she's dragged away. Would it be too much to hope for that it's a beefy female guard that hauls her to her richly deserved reward??? I can't wait. For once, I want to watch Entertainment Tonight. So excited.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh lord. I was kidding about the Illuminati thing, seeing as how it was MattMarr at the helm of the thread. Now that I read his actual post, I see that he wasn't kidding.

19. Bells Staff Member

LOL!

I like how what she wore is just as important as her being dragged back to jail.

The best thing now though is that she will now have to serve her full 45 day sentence, instead of just the 23 days she was originally meant to serve.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh, yes. Need video though. So deserved. Idoit.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

New phrase:

"Whines from Paris".

22. Sputnik Banned Banned

I liked the press conference from the police chief :
    He was a policechief , a judge and a shrink :

"Paris is mentally sick so I decided to overrule the sentence of the judge and send her home ............"

In my country , politicians make the laws ..... the judges make the sentences .... and the police , see to , that the law is obeyed ..

If a chief of police overruled a sentence from a judge in my country , he would be lucky , if he had a job next day .....

Sometimes , I just love America ........:m:

Money talks ......

23. sandy Banned Banned

The more I see and hear about this the more bored I am. For as much as I hate law-breaking, I do think they are making an example out of her. She didn't kill or molest anyone like OJ or MJ. She violated probation. Her biggest crime is being stupid.