Are we heading to become a single(male) gender

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by andy1033, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Fen Registered Senior Member

1) Articifical wombs have already been looked into. It's possible very soon to do this.
    2) Ugh.
    3) What's wrong with Earth? I've always thought we have no business going to Mars with all the evolving we have to do on Earth.
    4) It's basically number 2, isn't it? The stupid people rule by number now, but numbers won't win in a technological battle. Dinosaurs always lose out--why not accelerate the process?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fen Registered Senior Member

Places out of business? Of course that's going to happen. I'm guessing tampons won't be as popular.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

nightfall- you have not really read or understood my post. if you done what i said and all went well you would take the animal out of the male and therefore taken the aggressive side of man away.

it should therefore be a civilization of higher thinkers who only want to live in peace. as i said before the most advanced civilizations in the universe will be one gender. this should be one of civilisations real goals. mankind has to keep losing it's animal instincts and therefore it will give more brain power over to thinking about problems and keep moving forward.

the people who dream about a utopian society will have to go down this route to a single gender. with all your animal emotions right now you cannot see my vision at this time because you are so much involved with the female gender. when something is science fact eventually man will think that way.

no matter how weird my theories are today, tomorrows people will be thinking like me. this is why nature is slowly but surely moving the male away from the female. you will find that as time goes by that less males will be interested in females. they will be confused into thinking that they are gay and other things, but the main reason is nature is forcing the two genders to split.

i don't remember who said the following but it is very true

"the universe is not only as strange as you can imagine, it is stranger than you cannot imagine"

Last edited: Jul 21, 2002
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zero Banned Banned

?? Are you advocating gay sex here?????

What do you mean, nature is forcing the genders apart? I do believe you seem to be claiming that your ideas are the ideas of tomorrow. I tell you, gays are sexual perverts created by abnormal quirks of nature.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Good lord.

Zero:

No, he's advocating castration.

Your rationale being?

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i have already explained this. males of the future will have there sexual desire taken out of them. they will be celibate all there lifes.

what i mean by nature forcing them apart is that nature is showing us the way the future will be. the more intelligent man becomes = the less animal in him = the less sex that he wants until man eventually stops wanting sex to reproduce. this is how evolution is going.

man has to learn to take over the part of the female and move on to the next part of there evolution.

when man becomes a single gender civilization it will be the first time that it is a true intelligent civilisation.

REMEMBER ZERO I SAY AGAIN MAN WILL EVENTUALLY STOP HAVING SEXUAL DESIRES BECAUSE IT IS LOSING IT'S ANIMAL INSTINCTS.

10. Zero Banned Banned

Man taking over the part of the female? erm... ...eww.

Kinda gross. Why not just download our minds into computers to preserve ourselves? And stop reproducing? And I believe that an organism which does not reproduce is not considered to be "alive", biologically speaking.

But it would be so cool!! People with their minds within computers!!

11. Fen Registered Senior Member

Yes, yes, exactly. I've thought for a long time that more advanced civilizations would not have a gender division. I can see your vision though, even though I'm involved with the female gender (I plan to get involved at least once tonight--twice if I'm up to it).

Why are you ducking personal questions? I'm admitting to it. I have only been in heterosexual relationships, and I have a fairly strong drive to place my penis in a vagina.

12. Fen Registered Senior Member

You're clearly thinking on a much lower level than me

13. Zero Banned Banned

I am. I am the inferior. Right now much of my neurons are preoccupied with the thing you decry: love. Yes, I am into a new relationship.

But imagine the possibilities if we could perfect AI, and then program our own minds and consciousness into them. Imagine the possibilities.

14. Zero Banned Banned

Hey, you never know. But until the day we can achieve virtual immortality or create babies out of a tank full of amino acids, lipids, and carbohydrates, we need the reproductory system. Sex is still important.

15. Fen Registered Senior Member

I decry love? That's interesting. Being that I put Love above God.

16. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

alright Grey Seal, i give you that one. mankind's history should have taught you something.

1)man could of stayed in africa chasing animals bouncing around tree tops.
    2)columbus could of stayed at home.
    3)medicine could have decided not to experiment on people without them knowing it.
    4)man could have not bothered going to the moon.

our CIVILIZATION(is this alright) could of stayed still. people like you grey seal halt mans progress. i am certain that man will do this theory of mine whether you think it is acceptable or not. remember man can only go so far as a double gender, so people like you will only hold back mankinds evolution.

i am sure man will find new ways of getting the thrills it needs. also remember this saying.

"if science can do something, someone somewhere will eventually do it"

so that is why man will complete my dream one day and move onto the next level of evolution.

and zero i accept that sex is still important today. i am just saying that the female gender is living on borrowed time.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2002
  17. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

grey seal you have not read my post right, i said it may take hundreds or thousands of years to get where i want mankind to go. whether people like you think that it is unethical to do this and that. MAN will do what it wants to progress. my dreams will not be the end of mankind, i did not say that mankind has to do it tomorrow. but i can tell you now that man will have to one day move to a single gender. and i am not saying it because mankind is in danger. man will have a great future but only as a single gender. i say again

"THE FEMALE GENDER IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME"

i know for a fact that the man of the future will understand what i know and will bring my dreams into reality. remember you people are thinking about how man thinks today, which is led by your emotional ties to the female gender.

18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

We are heading toward a female dominated society. Men are no longer needed for procreation, we just allow you to stay around to serve and please us.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

20. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Hey, you can dominate me any time!

21. Zero Banned Banned

I do believe a group of researchers succeeded in creating a baby out of two ova...but I don't remember, I read it in some newspaper...

22. Fen Registered Senior Member

I think it was done with sperm, but it could easily be done with ova. Men, of course, can have a daughter or a son, while women could only have daughters. So men are more complete this way (put another point on the board).

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes, I think that so far women can only create women by themselves, but is that really a problem? And it is more natural since at least we have real wombs.
    Then we can keep men as creators of other men( to serve and please us), but under very controlled forms so that you will never outnumber us and start thinking in revolutionary terms.

Seriously though, it seems that now we can procreate without a partner, so maybe we are heading toward a unisex soicety by becoming hermaphrodites? How would you like that?