Are we heading to become a single(male) gender

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by andy1033, Jul 21, 2002.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

just a question that i thought would bring about a bit of discussion. i just wanted to know your thoughts on it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fen Registered Senior Member

yes

Artificial wombs, castration, nuff said.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

One way or another, the universe would not allow that to happen. The universe needs its groove-factor, and losing women would eradicate the groove-factor.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Its happening here in these forums. I keep on calling everyone 'he' even though I know it's a she. Sorry if I call you a 'he' if your a 'she'

8. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i don't thing evolution worries to much about the groove factor that females offer males. if man can find ways by using science to simulate the processes that women bring to mankind (like man inventing Artificial wombs). Why then would males need the female gender. no disrespect to the female gender but i do believe they are living on borrowed time as mankind evolves into a single gender. Yu have to look at it like this. If and when men invent ways to Artificially creat babies that will leave the female gender stuck with no real worth to nature. And we all know how evolution works. When a species is not useful it gets eradicated from nature. man will then go onto become a gender lacking sexual needs and therfore loses many of it's animal instincts. and that in itself will transform man onto another level of evolution. Eventually all civilizations in the universe will end up as a single gender. a dual gender civilization will only get so far. So as i believe will come true we (not to far away in the future), we will have to accept our fate and go past these brave new bondaries like when columbus set of for for the new world and found america. So one day(maybe hundreds or thousands of years away) we will be saying goodbye to female gender and move on to even more greatness.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2002
  9. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

What if women invent artificial 'man' parts, then wouldn't men become endangered.

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

nope, whether females accept it or not males have a far greater potential than females. just ask your selfs where are all the females that have changed the future(our history) for ever. they may have given birth to these males and raised them, but other than that they really have not had much impact as a gender. it all really depends on what you define as genius. i can name about ten top males that were true genius, but i cannot name one single female. so we can draw a possible fact from that, that females cannot think outside the box. there sole aim in life is to reproduce whether they accept that or not. but with the male, it does not have as strong an erge than the female to reproduce. and therfore it can devote more time to the problm solving, which only the male gender can do. can you give me an example of one female that could think like einstein(he thought non stop about physics,and he saw everything in this world as relating to physics), mozart(another like einstein but this time his genius was that he could see everthing around him and relate it to music). for people that are not genius, it is hard for them to imagine how einstein and mozart acttually thought. some may call it madness, some call it thinking outside the box, and some call it thinking on the edge. But where i am going with this is that females do not have the capacity to think as a genius. so females could in theory do what you said but wouldn't acctually get very far because they cannot think outside the box, so it would just be futile for females to even think about that scenario.

11. Fen Registered Senior Member

very interesting

I read your replies to your post, very interesting. I've argued the same point for awhile now (check 'thinkit' on newsgroups). Would you mind any personal information? Are you male? Have you had a girlfriend? Have you had a boyfriend?

For me, that is yes. yes, and still have one. and no. My girlfriend is very intelligent, but still heads for the shoe store in the mall. I think what you are saying is quite true in general. Keep this thread going.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>whether females accept it or not males have a far greater potential than females. just ask your selfs where are all the females that have changed the future(our history) for ever.</i>

There have been quite a few.

On the other hand, women have generally not been afforded the same opportunities to excel in diverse fields as men until very recently. Don't you think that might be relevant here?

<i>...so we can draw a possible fact from that, that females cannot think outside the box. there sole aim in life is to reproduce whether they accept that or not.</i>

That's sexist rubbish.

<i>...but with the male, it does not have as strong an erge than the female to reproduce....</i>

Where did you get that idea from?

<i>...and therfore it can devote more time to the problm solving, which only the male gender can do.</i>

Wrong. Women show considerable ability in problem solving.

<i>can you give me an example of one female that could think like einstein</i>

How about Marie Curie, for starters?

<i>But where i am going with this is that females do not have the capacity to think as a genius. so females could in theory do what you said but wouldn't acctually get very far because they cannot think outside the box, so it would just be futile for females to even think about that scenario.</i>

This is utter rot. I personally know many women who could run rings around you, to choose one random example.

13. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

this is what i wanted james r. don't you think i have thought about all the things that you have stated.

"This is utter rot. I personally know many women who could run rings around you, to choose one random example."

lol, you can think that if you may wish. name one woman on this planet right now that is a genius that is going to change the world for ever. i didn't say that females are not intelligent. i admit that females have the equal right to live in our society, and have a chance to get the best jobs in the world. none of them will ever be a true genius. if you think that there will ever be a female einstein, mozart or jesus your deluding yourself.

if you want to get in an argument you should understand the context of what i am saying.

females thinking outside the box

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH

14. Fen Registered Senior Member

You're wrong and the thread starter is right. Nuff said.

15. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

thx fen

16. Psycho_Potato Kermit the Communist Registered Senior Member

do you mean a single gender like Michael Jackson, kinda a little of both genders?

17. Zero Banned Banned

It would be a lot mroe fun if all of us were female. When we reach the point where we can create babies out of chemicals, we can all enjoy sex for its sake, with all of us having the multiple orgasm abiilty

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That would be so cool. Too bad I wasn't born 100 years later. Waaah.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Anybody here beginning to think that andy1033 and Fen are the same person?

Dudes, whoever you are:

You're not supposed to drink the bong water

A friendly reminder from your neighborhood lizard.

19. Fen Registered Senior Member

I tend to like to defend individuals getting ganged up by herdthinkers--and in this case you're pretty much right. But I still wonder. I assume you're male, right? Have you had a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Have you ever been in love with a female?

I love my girlfriend, and we get along pretty well. We don't agree on everything--she'll go to the shoe shop while I go to the computer shop. But we work off our differences and expand ourselves that way. I'm getting her into hiking, libertarianism, and skepticism. She's getting me into art appreciation.

But I still agree strongly that we need to become one gender in the future. And that future is the male gender, modified to remove sex drive.

20. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

FEN it does not matter how we both come to the conclusion that we have, it only really matters that you have chosen the right future that will work for mankind. i understand where your going about when you say that you and your girlfriend give expand each other in the mind etc... but it seems like you are someone that can leave your emotional feelings for the female behind and imagine that the one gender society would work.

Psycho_Potato- i don't want the one gender theory of mine to ending up like michael jackson. the problem for man is that mankind will have to face this important question in the future. man has to imagine what the male gender is going to end up like with out the sexual desire for females. with genetic manipilation around the corner, man can really create the male gender how they want. the reality will be that it will take hundreds or thousands of years for my dreams of one gender to come true. so mankind has alot of time to think how man will evolve. i certainly hope mankind does not end up like michael jackson(remember he is interested in little boys-CUNT). i believe that this problem is being examined at this time and mankind will forfill my dreams because evolution states we have to go down that route.

21. Fen Registered Senior Member

Hundreds or thousands? Why should we have to wait that long? The barriers to progress are all articifical, and it should happen NOW. Look at the stock markets, chopped in half in a single year. This is not the time of gradual change.

I'm interested in your cause. Have you considered castration? How do you deal with your sexual desires? Check out www.eunuch.org for some castration information.

22. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

for a start fen

1)you have to invent the science that it will take to create babies.
    2)you need to change the minds of the whole world that could take alot of time.
    3)you'll probably need some form of inter stella travel. this is because you cannot relistically do my ideas on earth. you will have to start my new civilization elsewhere first.
    4)other reasons that i won't go into that need to be changed for mankind to evolve to the next level.

these are some of the reasons that man will have to overcome, but these ideas have already been started, so it is only a matter of when and not if.

23. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

hehe. joe dirt.

as for the rest of this. ????. i think its more likely to have an all female world. i can think of a lot of places that would go out of business if it were all men. LOL not to mention having to genders really equals things out. you couldn't rely on only men to take care of them selves and the whole world. they'd kill each other off in 10 years!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!