Are we being infected with the flu?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by cosmictraveler, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Plus, it's the method of choice for passive implantation of tracking and control implants.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Oh, no - not that silly nonsense again!

Tell me, has it never occured to you that in order to pull off that scheme, every single doctor, X-ray technician and MRI/CAT scanner operator would have to be involved in it????????????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

not to mention that not everyone has ever HAD a blood transfusion which means there would still be ALOT of people walking around with no implants. What would be the point of such a hit and miss conspiracy concidering how wide spread it would have to be?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Just vaporize some weed. The bacteria cant do shit if your immune system is high as a kite.

8. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

not specifically the flu, but pandemic viruses in general.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

What are you trying to say? That pandemic viruses in general originated off-world?????

10. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

The CDC claims 36,000 people per year die from the flu. I've never known anyone who died from flu & I've asked many many people, if they have & they all say no.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Little wonder. If they were able to reply, it's pretty obvious thay didn't die from the flu!!!!:shrug:

Most that die from it had a compromised immune system - as in the elderly, very young and people who had AIDS.

12. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Vaccines arent healthy long term. Only use it if you are old or have HIV.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Sure, sure. Have your survivors tell us about if if you die from an infection.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thing is, it usually is NOT the flu that kills people. It's uncontrollable secondary infections - like pneumonia.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Read only your right EXCEPT in instances like the spanish flu. If the flu became pandemic i would hate for people to think "oh well it wont be the flu that will kill me, it will be a secondry bacterial infection and i can take antibiotics for that"

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You need to mix with more informed people.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Come on, Asguard - tell me you didn't notice I used the word "usually"!:bugeye:

And it also so happens that some of those secondary infections don't respond well to ALL the currently available antibotics.

My whole point is: DON'T be foolish - get the shot and avoid the flu to begin with!!

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I really, really hope he wasn't serious with that very silly statement.