Are theists afraid of atheists?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Christianity is a parasite of atheism. So Christianity is housed inside atheism, somehow, feeding. That is a lot of mouths for atheists to feed. Usually the host is larger than the parasites.

Christianity is a parasite of ALL other religions. This will be news to the followers of Shinto.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Oh come on, you know I love you. You do, right ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mynameisDan Registered Senior Member

I think I do understand. Atheists are obligate parasites. They have no postive argument for their universal negative faith, so they must spend night and day on forums such as this attacking people of faith so that they feel good about their own faith leap.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: My analogy asserts that atheists do not need hosts to suck the life out of. We don't need, hosts such as gods, religions or fairy tales. Christians OTOH seem to need us atheists and other religions to suck the life out of. Atheism means "without god/s," is not necessarily a "negative." I see it as a positive, and I'm sure other atheists do, too. Your perception of negativity is in anyone or anything in which you do NOT believe. That is a very narrow mind-set. In fact, it is ungodly.

Also, let me remind you that sciforums is a predominantly atheistic forum. It makes me wonder why you came here. You just don't see to fit in.

8. AlActor Registered Member

You are afraid when someone attacks your ideas and you have no way of defending them.
    If you are totally sure about what you think is true, then why to fear. You are right, period.
    Only when you are not 100% sure, there is fear.