Are people different?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Roman, Nov 12, 2006.

1. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

You are a naive idealist. Keep dreaming.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TREELAW45 Registered Senior Member

It's funny when we look at dogs they varry so greatly from over 200 pounds to under 1 pound, hairy to hairless, tall to short, and probably every eye color and fur color. Not to mention hair length and fur color combinations and paterns. I don't even want to get into birds.
    I wonder how many variants of humans have already been wiped out?
    I read somewhere by following the mitochondrial DNA that it is beleived that 70,000 years ago human kind was down to 10,000 people. That may be the closes we have ever come to extinction. We should applaud our deversity, it was quite a come back.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Humans are the same species so all the different kinds of humans are in each of our DNA. Now I admit, some of us have more popular kinds in our DNA than others, but we all have the same spectrum. There was only two kinds of humans, that survived, Neanderthal, and Homosapian, Neanderthal must have genetically mixed in, the result is what we are now. Basically at this point we are all the same species of human, but if you want to be contraversial, then at most there is only two species of human. We are 5% Neanderthal basically, according to the latest studies. At this point, Neanderthal genes are blended in if the speculation is true, and at that point, it's no easy to identify difference anymore unless you genetically test every human on earth.

The variants of humans that were wiped out were not human, it's that simple. They were not us. The humans that survived, they are us.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.