Are Jesus and Krishna the same individual?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by kmguru, Dec 9, 2002.

1. spookz Banned Banned

a prayer

oh gautama
    please return and show these barbarian hindoos
    the error of their ways
    thanks (dude!)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Sorry, Gautama can not return - it is a one way street to nirvana.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

Kmguru, have your lips been sealed? Otherwise, why do you choose to not say anything more about Roswell?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rick Valued Senior Member

May be...

Many's lips were sealed during the Coverup as told to many people.There are about 150 witnesses directly connected with Roswell incident.Glenns Nurse friend was ordered to go and see someone who was not well in an emergency plane.She was the one who had seen Doctors performing Autopsy.And had made notes.She was the one who told Dennis that she had seen the Alien Bodies and told their Physiology and little about their own Looks.The Nurse after the Autopsy was ordered to go somewhere on an emergency plane.She was killed in the aircrash,accident?

all the outgoing and incoming messages of the Roswell during that period and the tapes of the conversations were removed or deleted...May be Km is hiding thats why.

Or may be simply because he has chosen to keep secrets with himself...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

bye!

8. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Individual?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. kmguru Staff Member

Because, I physically was not there, whatever I say, does not mean much - especially if powers that be deny it.

What I know is posted. What I did not post would not prove anything but could put focus on my uncle's family.

Bottom line: there was definitely some funky stuff happened that we are not allowed to know perhaps for our own good. And if it happened then, it is happening now too.

May be in 10 or 15 years we could get real answers, with all the Star Trek movies improving our awareness of extraterestials...

10. Rick Valued Senior Member