Apollo 11 press confrence*** I smell a hoax***!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Ganymede, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

It indicates nothing of the sort. Nothing but your desire to believe, that is. And that's not indicated by the footage but rather by your behavior.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. And the funny just keeps comming....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

So. It must have been the television camera that sent all the live stuff back to Earth.

But, is the video in the 'film' supposed to be from the television camera or one of the others? Film, specifically, is mentioned. And it's in 'full color'. Television cameras weren't full color at the time, yes? I know the television moon footage is all black and white.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

it still goes ganymede. how were the people that worked on the project silenced? you will have to devise a workable plan.
    and, why no deathbed statements?
    like i said before, you cannot simply ignore these two facts.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

what are you saying here? that a believable video cannot be fabricated?

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

to be honest you have provided one piece of evidence that seems legit.
    and that is the discussion about hubble telescope photos.

but then there is the problem of nobody that worked on the project coming forward and saying "i worked on the project, it was a hoax".
    therefor i must accept mr. anonymous' explaination of why the hubble cannot produce the photos.

this is called "looking at the evidence objectivly".
    something that you aren't doing.

10. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

ganymede, if you can explain to me how they got each and every moon photo from this set without actually going to the moon, then i will believe you. catch is, you gotta prove that its possible, not just explain what you think happened.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/apollo/apollo11/ndxpage1.html

http://images.jsc.nasa.gov/search/s...ns=AS11&browsepage=Go&hitsperpage=5&pageno=11

it is clear to me that you are too caught up in believing what you want to believe and not believing what they believe to even make a clear-headed decision as to what you think actually happened. its become about pride now instead of pure science. i, personally, do not care what you believe did or did not happen. i only care about reasons for believing in something. and i can tell that your reason for believing this is a hoax lies within you, not in any external evidence. maybe you are in denial; looking for something that you wish was there, but is not.

instead of looking at evidence, look towards yourself to see why it is that you so desperately desire for your 'evidence' to be true. i can tell by your word usage and methods of rebuttal that even you have your doubts as to whether it was a hoax. why else would you be so avidly devoted to forcing others to believe it?

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

What does it do now, or what did it achieve?

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I disagree. Some idiots should be just beaten until they change their minds...

Easier than trying to convince them with facts and arguments...Done with this thread...

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Interesting!

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I want to believe we landed on the moon back in 1969! But we didn't IMO. However, I do think the classified military space program has landed on the moon, using classified technology. And photo's can be easily doctored.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

which brings us back to why hasn't anyone that worked on the project ever said we didn't?
    why no deathbed statements?

i've never been to the moon, i have no idea if we went or not. the only thing i can do is look for the hard evidence.
    i've stated 2 pieces above, a third would be why no russians saying it was faked.

the photos, videos, etc can be like you said faked. the three pieces above cannot.

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

It's very easy to keep a secret. Remember the Operation Northwoods document? Conspiracy theorists were trying to get that alleged document declassified for decades. But the Government said it didn't exist, no one directly involved gave no death bed statements. The Government said we're just nutjobs and wackos. And something so sinister could never be kept secret. After 40 years of denial, it was finally declassified and the "nutjobs" were vindicated. The CIA is very efficient at keeping secrets, as is the KGB. And with the polonuim 210 poisinings, it shows you that spooks don't fuck around when it comes to national security.

17. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

IMO we must of had some really dirty secrets about the Russians. Wasn't Hoover running the FBI back then? Hell, that guy had dirt on any and everyone important. So it's not out of the realm of possibility to believe that Hoover had some nasty secrets about the Russians. I can't imagine how many poor souls were sacraficed before they got their first man in space.

18. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Do you believe Dr. Jessie Marcels deathbed statement when he revealed it wasn't a weather baloon recoverd in Roswell, and indeed it was a UFO? He's the intelligence officer who first responded to the scene. And made a death bed statement saying he was forced to bring a weather baloon infront of the press to difuse the story.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Now, since you're a proponet of Death Bed statements do you believe we did find UFO's in 1947? I'm very skeptical about UFO's. WIth their technology there's no way in hell they would physcially put themselves on a planet. When they can experience everything first hand by sending probes.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Isn't that another topic altogether?

What do you have to say about the use of film cameras versus the use of the television camera?
    And what of the blatant difference in size of the mini-earth and the porthole after the lights come on?

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, for the CIA.
    we are talking 1000s of people scattered all across the country.
    also there were a number of german engineers that worked on the project.

yes. i hope you realize that a deathbed statement can convict you of murder in a court of law. if someone on their deathbed said you murdered them then you'll go to prison for it.

this man seen a UFO, whether it was alien or terrestrial remains to be discerned.
    and i DON'T believe in UFOs

21. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

I'm not talking about doctoring photos, this is the 60's and even our government didn't have the tech saavy or artistic capability to render believable photos of the earth and moon. Not even hollywood was up to the task quite yet. There is no explainable way that in 1969 they could have gotten photos like the did of the moon if they had not actually gone there.

And if you seriously want to believe we landed on the moon, stop looking at only articles and pictures that other people use to show that we didn't. Someone who wants to believe we landed on the moon should have a more diverse selection of evidence.

this is on such a smaller scale it isn't worthy of comparison. this is the planning of false attacks that were not even carried out. there would have been a much smaller amount of people working on a mere plan.

imagine the crew needed to hoax a moon landing and the people who would know it was a hoax. mission control might be oblivious, but the people building the set wouldn't, the astronauts wouldn't, the cameramen wouldn't, the team that would put together and edit the film wouldn't, the people in charge wouldn't. How are you going to keep all these people silent for over 30 years? How are you going to keep them from telling the world that the most astounding feat ever accomplished by man was really a hoax perpetrated by our government?

when a skeptic asks an astronaut if we really landed on the moon, and the astronaut storms off, what you see as a man running from the truth, i see as a man furious at the ignorance and callousness of his fellow american.

22. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

I don't really want to stray off topic, but i had to say something. Military officials are very picky on the terms they use because they know they can't say everything, but they want to be very clear about what they are not saying. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, as i am unsure you know. It does not mean Alien Spacecraft. A UFO is anything that we cannot identify. When he admits they found a UFO, it means he admits they did not find a weather balloon, but they also do not know what it is that they found.

23. Sauna Banned Banned

"UFO" means unidentified, nothing more than that.

If it were part of a top secret program to spy on Russia, it would not then have been identified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.