Anyone really good at maths and knows this calculation?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I have Jupiter at 7.85361111111 mile /s rotation speed , is that correct?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Not our job to do your homework, tc.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yep, I think we can all agree that clocks are not time itself. The clocks do however measure the passage of time. The 3rd person observing one of the 2 original people in a higher graviational field would observe the clock ticking slower AND they would observe EVERYTHING going slower - the person would literally be moving in SLOW MOTION because TIME is passing more slowly.

Nope, a light clock would also show a different rate due to the relative velocity or gravity because time is changing and the time piece is just recording the different passage of time.

Gibberish.

Your conclusion is wrong and if you ran the experiment it would prove that you are wrong.

Do you ever tire of always being wrong?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

point taken

I have so far

Jupiter 12639 m/s

Earth 462.60 m/s

Jupiter 27.3163457174 times faster than the Earth's spin speed.

With or without help I will work out the invariance of m/s related to time.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I have no idea where you are going with this particular silliness, but there is a 99% chance that any conclusion you reach will be wrong.

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I agree with Kristoffer's "Not our job to do your homework, tc. " but bet you don't understand there are at least two different rotation rates, depending on reference frame. (One is called sidereal and other solar) Also your ignorance is showing when you give a rotation rate in mile/second - especially for Jupiter with gas density a function of where you declare the "surface" is. Also for Jupiter the are many different rotation rates all with the same distance from the mass center - it is not a solid rotating. Does your ignorance have no limit?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
  10. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I almost laugh when people start to mention a slow motion of time, it is laughable and really naive to think that. You and science is wrong, it is a crock of shxx.

Time does not pass more slowly, how naive are you? which part of clock watching do you not understand?

Relative to you the moving observer is timed by your time, you observe no slowing down of time, relative to the moving observer they experience observing you, no change of time, relative to the broken clocks, we realise they are not clocks.

Relative to the third person observer the sun, they wonder what the hell you are on about because the light is a constant that the experiment is run in, a constant time over distance, an accurate time keeper in all frames.

Science is wrong and has the wrong perceived image , it is complete utter garbage.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Yes I do know there is a day based on the stars.

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Maybe Jupiter is bad path to follow I will find a solid planet to find the un-variable.

13. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

You almost laugh (good for you), but we shake our heads, chuckle a bit maybe, and wonder how you can delude yourself so much.

You're trying to overturn stuff you don't understand, the way you write is confusing and most of it is gibberish.

When provided with evidence contrary to your "interpretation" you reject it without thought.

Think about why people don't take you seriously, tc, think.

14. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Good luck with that. Gonna need it.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Your inability to understand a phenomena does not make it wrong, it only means you cannot understand it.
    Your inability to understand a phenomena does not make it wrong, it only means you cannot understand it.
    Guess what? Yep, you are still wrong. I mean really, what are the odds? [about 99% I guess]
    Yes, light could be used as a time piece and you are right it would be accurate in all frames. It would also show that time passes at different rates in different frames.

16. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Ever think it might be the phenomena's fault for not understanding tc?

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Try Venus. It has a rotational speed of 1.81 m/s.

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Huh? no one has offered evidence to the contrary about time, and how time was formed, by rotational qualities of the earth relative to the sun,

Mostly your defence is gibberish, you offer nothing in reply, everything you could offer I already know about, and already have the answers, such as the gibberish science use to try by saying we do not record time that way any more, we now use a Caesium clock and the blah blah transmission blah.
    but the truth is we based the second of the Caesium clock on the original second has close as we could accurately get.

Practically we just painted the original second a different colour, then invented lies about time travel and a time dilation to glam it up a bit, the equivalent of saying that if my watch battery was a bit flat, and the time ran a bit slow, then I am in a time slow down to everyone else, laughable stupidity.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Let's no go blaming the poor phenomena, it is can't help it, it is constrained by physics!

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Constrained by perceived image of what the Physics actually represents, stuck in the past thinking.

21. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Proof Physics is abusive! Let Phenomena try to understand tc if that's what Phenomena wants, Physics!

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You have been give mounds of evidence that the above statement is just plain stupid.

Translation is that you do not understand what is being given to you.

You have proven over and over that you do not know.
    The wrong answers.
    No matter how hard we try you refuse to learn and proudly show off your ignorance - strange.

Kristoffer likes this.
  23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You keep insisting that you have shown some sort of evidence, you have not, your most consistence sentences are you are wrong, with no offered explanations.

''In modern philosophical use, the term 'phenomena' has come to mean 'what is experienced is the basis of reality'. In Immanuel Kant's Inaugural Dissertation, On the Form and Principles of the Sensible and Intelligible World (1770), Kant theorizes that the human mind is restricted to the logical world and thus can only interpret and understand occurrences according to their physical appearances. He wrote that humans could infer only as much as their senses allowed, but not experience the actual object itself. Thus, the term phenomenon refers to any incident deserving of inquiry and investigation, especially events that are particularly unusual or of distinctive importance.[1] According to The Columbia Encyclopedia, "Modern philosophers have used 'phenomenon' to designate what is apprehended before judgment is applied."[3] This may not be possible if observation is theory laden.''

What is one day?

Very simple answer that we all know is one cycle of the earth's rotation, that is equal to 24 hrs, that is equal to 86400 seconds, that is equal to time.

How many seconds is 24 hrs on a Caesium clock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.