Any Questions?.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Godless, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

I found this to be very interesting. Coinsidence of course. But!!.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

link

Godless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Could this be the “why” we are always ask for blessings to our greatest land on earth and part of the universe????

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Farging Hi & Lois.

Thanks for the link.

8. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Perhaps Gore's unending supply of hot air has an effect on the jet stream, and can divert threatening storms...... just a thought

9. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Jeanne on its way to Florida.

Yet another hurricane, something is trying to drive the POINT!
    If these people are too preocupied with getting their lives together they won't be voting.

Only 45 days left for them to get their shit together.

Godless.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

If one of these storms reaches Washington, DC, in hurricane condition, what would that mean?

Right now there's too many meteorologists on television, and this one guy whose name might actually be Bastardi--I had to share that bit--showed a different, broader diagram than others that leaves me wondering what the chances are that two high-pressure cells will force the storm northward along the coast; something about a mass of warm (>80° F) water and the pressure cell that she has to buck west-southwest in order to get around, as well as a high-pressure zone centered over Appalachia or thereabout is causing yet-unofficial warnings of tropical storm conditions at the mid-Atlantic on up into New England. So I'll start wondering about the possibility of divine plans if Jeanne reaches the District at hurricane force, something that seems possible, thouh unlikely.

But Georgia and the Carolinas look like they're going to get spanked by this one, too.

11. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

apparently this is the most amount of hurricanes to much around florida in a season in recorded history - global warming? god is mad at bush supporters in florida? double whammy here =)

12. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Jeanne took to land at Stuart, Florida, in Martin County, just north of Frances' path. (On the map in the topic link, it's that little indent immediately above Frances.)

However, if this has anything to do with God, I must wonder about the purpose of killing so many outside the US and Florida. Perhaps it was just convenient. Who knows?

Oh, right. God only knows why.

14. bmovies Registered Member