Anti-religion internet memes

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by StrangerInAStrangeLand, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I'm puzzled it is a odd one of 5 with the other 4 being ant eaters

How does that work?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

How many deaths with it take being written up in the newspaper for girls to figure out no boy is worth it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Yes, but not of the same value, and that determines the desirability of the "royal flush" (an unbeatable poker hand).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Write4U Valued Senior Member

There has to be a common ancestor with all the DNA somewhere. This might not have been immediately obvious, but emerged and evolved over time into the current configuration.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

There seems to be a recurring problem at present with people staying on topic in the Religion subforum.

This thread is for anti-religious memes. Originally, it was essentially intended as a dumping ground for mindless cut-and-pastes from the internet that have been cluttering up other threads.

There appears to be some substantive discussion of religion here. I suggest that would be better suited to a separate thread. Any of you could start such a thread. Try to pick a well-defined topic for the discussion. There are far too many religious threads that have turned into back-and-forth bickering, where the topic of conversation meanders from one topic to another almost at random.

9. Write4U Valued Senior Member

In my experience sexual frustrations stemming from social religious dogma tend to make religions more attractive if they promise an ultimate sexual reward for chastity.....
    "finally, my wicked dreams come true"......(for both parties).....

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Another poster pointed out that since these "memes" are, on the whole, mean-spirited and aim at disparaging religion without argument, an argument could be made that they are in breach of our site rules. It seems like a good idea to keep this out of the Religion forum, which aims to promote discussion of religion in good faith (an ideal that, sadly, is seldom met here, either by atheists or theists).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.