Answer this question

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Frisbinator, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Frisbinator Registered Senior Member

My ex girlfriend dumped me cause she was in love with this other guy. Now, I think that they are going to seperate cause I heard she isn't happy. I'm going to try to get back with her again. My question is, when a guy wants to get back with a girl, what is the best strategy?

PLEASE answer just that last question, leave all judgement calls based upon whether I should want to or not to yourselves, or how it is best to move on, or all that junk, JUST tell me your honest opinion on how to get back w/ a girl, no matter how unlikely, thankyou.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Go out with her best friend

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace

c20

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

ok, SHE dumped YOU.

do you really want her??...errr okaaaaay then. it's your life

i would then say. dont try. act nonchalent.
    i have found that repulsion can attract

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ask her. Why the hell play any silly-assed games ....you knew her well before she dumped you, so you should know how to talk to her. If not, ....?

The obvious question you want to ask yourself, however, is ....why did she dump you the FIRST time? If she had a good reason, has that reason changed?

Baron Max

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Don't go back to her, let her come to you if she really wants you.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't go back to her (Plenty of Fish in the Sea), and don't let her come back to you (she broke up with YOU! You can't trust her).

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I was going to say that after she came back, that is to dump her after she came back IF she did. I don't think she will.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe she wants to come back to him temporarily to exploit something he has?

And then leave if it is gone or a bigger supply has shown up somewhere else.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Flowers,
    many, many, flowers on a regular basis is the answer. Chocolate, too.

14. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Usually the best strategy is no strategy, unless you are faced by an immediate opposing strategy by the other party

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Don't. Why be with someone that doesn't want to be with you? It's not worth it!

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

My God, do people never learn?

Even TruthSeeker agrees. One-sided love is not worth it.

17. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

This reminds me of a hillbilly soap. Don't bother with her because she will then go back to the new person.

18. Russ723 Relatively Hairless Ape Registered Senior Member

This is the highest and best use of the internet.

Why did it take us so long to come up with this?

19. Curious Registered Senior Member

So here's the plan...

Steal some of the DNA of the person she is in love with. Clone his DNA, accelerate the growth of the body to his present age, and then transfer your consciousness into the freshly grown body. Kill the real guy, get rid of his body, and BAM you are back in.

OOoooh yeahhhHH.

20. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Why do you beg for this? Is it because it will only affirm what you know to be right against the threadbare hope that she might find you attractive again?

I think it would be pertinent for you to explain what is so special about her that you would seek to pursue her against the common advice given here based upon the fact that she dumped you. If we can get under your skin maybe we will agree it is worth the pursuit and put more motivation into coming up with workable suggestions.

peace

c20

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't use this type of service for you only want to send flowers AFTER you did something wrong. So if you send her flowers all the time then she will think you are up to no good all the time. Very bad idea if you ask me.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Huuuuummm....
    Very creative.......

Let's make a movie!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yaba Daba! :m:

23. Frisbinator Registered Senior Member

I don't really want her back that much. She was really great at first, but towards the end of the relationship and after, she's been a b*tch, even though she said she wanted to be friends. I honestly don't think that I'd feel guilty about cheating on her a$$ if we did get together again at this point. I think that the best strategy, the one I'm implementing right now, is just not to talk to her or be around her. If she breaks up with this jacka$$ I'll move in, and if not, then I'll just keep on playin' until I end up with someone else eventually. Do you all think that this is the best strategy, or would I stand a better chance after they broke up if I kept up communication? And if so, then what KIND of communication?

By the way she SAID she dumped me cause of all the sh*t that was going on in her life, then later on I found out it was cause this punk up in bootcamp who had been a high school love had written her a letter or something and a week after we're broken up BOOM they're thinking about getting engaged! But word on the street is that he isn't a very good bf, according to her anyway. So yeah.