Another "Which Universe Would Win?" Thread!

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Starthane Xyzth, Jan 23, 2005.

?

Who would win?

1. Babylon 5

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. BattleStar Galactica

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Dr. Who

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  4. Transformers

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  5. Andromeda

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. Kron Maxwell's demon Registered Senior Member

That's a shocker.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. FoolFromHell Photons be Free. Registered Senior Member

Nobody can even kill the Magog!
    Andromeda would win hands down...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chance Registered Member

battlestar would win, they're lost on the other side of the galaxy, if they cant find out where they are, how would anyone find out where they are.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pgovenom Registered Senior Member

well....

well if it was on there i wold say starwars but it aint so ill just point out that andromiter and dr who are the same uinyverse

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Has to be Transformers. Remember that while the average Transformer is a 10 to 20 meter giant packing cannons that make a 120mm L5 Gun look tame the also have warships, composite Transformers, Transformer Cities (the whole city is a single mechanized entity) and Unicron. Trump card is the Creation matrix which allows the bearer to grant machines sentience. Admittedly the Vorlon would give Tranformer puase as they use Organic technology, however the Shadows would not as they use mechanics.

9. Sumoben Registered Member

Where is Stargate SG-1? Sure the Aurai would be a threat, or even the Ancients, and the Asgard...

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear all

it ahs to be The Doctor.

He does mnot need big laser cannons or any of that shit.. just his brain the sonic screw driver, and the tardis

hell he would even be abvle to find a way of defeating the combined might of all the other universes without resorting to violence, well not excessive violence anyway.

~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Dr Who, he travels in time so even if he lost he could just go back and fix it

12. Saquist Banned Banned

er...no...

I was tempted to go for Battle Star Galactica but this one above me is right..Dr. Who...BSG 2nd.

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Not true, he can't even go back and stop all of the other Time Lords being wiped out in the final Time Lord/ Dalek war...

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

dear Oli,

you are right here he is not allowed to break the rules of time so badly as to go back in his won time stream.

however the doctor does not need that shit, he will still be able to defeat the other universeres just through his inteleect

Think about it he can single handely deal with both the Cybers and the daleks, wikth out killing one of them.

During that Time war i imagine the arrogant timelords were probaly like a burden to him and a liability. If he had been left to do it on his own i am sure he would have defeated the daleks in that time war, as i think he probaly has the most experience of daleks in the entire DW universe.

~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

dude the doctor could just go back in time and prevent any of the transformers from existing

16. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

But would he? Wiping out a whole species was against the most fundamental Time Lord ethics, as stated in the Doctor's trial.

Plus, they could not wipe out the Daleks although they tried.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  17. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

The Daleks have time travel technology as well, probably why the Time Lords didn't consider wiping out the Daleks (outside of the ethics of the matter).

Out of favouritism I'd like Dr Who to come out on top a battle such as this, but for sheer brute firepower, only the Daleks have that in the Who universe.

The real battle would be between the Transformers and B5. Any sort of ground combat though would be unwise for the B5 folks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. orcot Valued Senior Member

I'm betting on the doctor.

19. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

No need for that with the B5 universe planet-killers, or the Minbari Sharlin-class and Earth Alliance Warlock-class starships...

20. rhinorulz Registered Member

Star trek or andromada.

I am disapointed not to se Star Trek on here.

21. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member