Another shooting

Discussion in 'World Events' started by James R, Oct 8, 2007.

1. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Depending on your idea of "everyone", you may find house-hunting complicated and difficult, in the US.

But I can give you some starting tips: the lowest rates of gun ownership are in certain religious areas, such as Amish neighborhoods, and inner city ghettos of very poor people.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats not a surprise.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still waiting to hear if you own or use guns.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

When i posted it to him, i was of the opinion he would not have the intelligence to figure that out, i was hoping we could avoid another school massacre, by hopefully him taking himself out first, this guy is out to lunch, he makes charlton heston look sane.

8. Atom Registered Senior Member

About the only good thing Blair did was to ban gun ownership.

A few idiots then reply that there are more illegal guns around than ever and those are difficult to control.

That is besides the point and is a complete irrelevance. Where there are drugs there are guns and usually the people firing them belong to drug gangs and in some rare occasions an innocent bystander gets shot. Nothing is perfect.

What does matter is that..

Since gun control -

No Dunblane Massacre in which an classroom of Primary School children were gunned down.

No Hungerford Massacre in which a young bloke casually sauntered throught the town shooting indiscriminatingly at people thus killing sixteen people including his mother, and wounded fifteen others.

Should there be Gun control in the UK? Only a lunatic would suggest otherwise!

In the USA...well I have friends there who need guns to shoot coyotes but there exceptions to the rule, like Farmers in the UK. I suspect some form of gun control will be brought into effect in the near future.

9. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

He is out to lunch huh? Anything else I should know about him? :shrug: