Another Israeli rampage

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 18, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

DNA (Y chromosome) studies conducted by the National Geographic Magazine on the bones of ancient Phoenicians and living people from Lebanon and elsewhere in the Mediterranean have shown that the modern peoples carry the same ancient Phoenician genetic material. Further, the Phoenician bloodline has been proven to come from an ancient Mediterranean sub-stratum (see: Arniaz-Villena, et al. "HLA genes in Macedonians..." Tissue Antigens, February 2001, volume 57, issue 2, pages 118-12)

Genetic research using Y-chromosome haploid analysis has identified a Phoenician genetic marker (a so-to-speak "Canaanite gene") among modern Lebanese populations, including among Maronite Christians and Shiite Muslims, especially near the coast.[12] Initial findings show that the modern Lebanese gene pools comprise indigenous Canaanites, followed by immigration waves from Arabs, Crusader Europeans, and Seljuk Turks. The American University of Beirut launched the Phoenician genographic project to precisely map the genetic makeup of the Lebanese population and even the Mediterranean populations where ancient Canaanites colonized. A high-frequency of the Canaanite gene has even been detected in the Iberian Peninsula as well as in Malta, an island that Phoenicians colonized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicians#Origins

Also this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12820706

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Again, this is incorrect. The native population of non-muslims has historically undergone a great deal of oppression at the hands of their islamic rulers. They make up a tiny fraction of their original numbers in the ME. Again, I recommend the link http://www.wikipedia.org/Safad for a start - I know you won't go there, because you're committed to avoid whatever evidence impugns the version of history you already have (which dictates that islam, in every incarnation from the religious to the societal to the political, must be right), but there it is and remains. I would add that you need not be committed to the politicization of islam for you to be muslim, but then again you also tried to justify the murder of apostates to me once, so perhaps I'm preaching to the wall.

LOL - if you ignore the original invasion, that is.

Actually it was the soldiers of the Arab alliance - the Arab Legion, possibly, can't remember - who got the Palestinians to abandon most of their dwellings.

The main cause varies by century and nation; but it is always there. I submit that there's something more...fundamental...in the hostility.

Rather, that their leadership led them the wrong direction in the period 1900-1948 (and prior), the repercussions of which are felt today.

DH forgets, of course, that it was the entire muslim world that went to war with the Israelis in 1948, 1967 and 1973; he does, however, make his intentions quite clear.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Interesting. I'll look it up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

8. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The writer of this webpage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safad uses a Zionist education website http://www.jafi.org.il/education/100/PLACES/safed.html to cite this, obviously it is propaganda.

Also, I don't need anyone providing commentary on my posts.

Just merely presenting propaganda does not dispel the well established fact that the Muslims have always respected Jews and Christians in Palestine. Palestine was a refuge for Jewish Europeans fleeing persecution in Europe. It was only until the Zionists attempted to establish themselves as rulers of the Holy Land, with Western colonial support, by ethnically cleansing its Muslim and Christian Palestinian populations that the conflict started. Israel is the last remnant of illegal Western colonial legacy left in this world.

Israel is the single worst calamity which has ever befell the Arab and Muslim world, it continues to be a haven for anti-Muslim and anti-Arab rhetoric which is used to re-educate Westerners through American media, evangelists, and American republicans. The war against Afghanistan, Iraq, and now the case for war against Iran have largely been the result of Zionist and Pro-Zionist agenda.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Because, of course, it's just too impossible.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Right. Forget too the massacres in Spain, the restrictions on religious expression, jizya, forcible conversion, and the like. All the evidence of restricted rights for non-muslims - we naij - in dar-al-islam, mere propaganda. Sure.

Ah - but you have someone doing so, whether you like it or not.

When not brutally oppressing them; yes, of course. Much love.

Rather, the conflict started when the Palestinian leadership objected to Jews owning land and not submitting as good dhimmis ought.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Funny we keep showing you Plan D authoured by Hagannah and carried out months before any Arab army engaged Israel .
    Somehow it fails to sink into your skull .
    Geoff has an obsession with non white people especially those who are moslem , he even accused me of being an Arab . You get the idea what he is .

11. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

Maybe it fails to "sink into his skull" because what you are claiming seems to be false. Your very own link mentions Plan D as follows:

"On the Israeli side, Plan D was an eventuality based on the assumption that they would be attacked by 'semi-regular forces of the Arab Liberation Army affiliated with the Arab League[...]"

Note the eventuality part, and what assumption it rests on being fulfilled. No matter - as much is evident from the text of Plan D, anyway. Of course, Plan D includes a large amount of defensive measure to be taken, even if the Arabs were miraculously not to attack, but that is hardly something to get your knickers in a twist about (especially seeing as they did.) So let's see what your link has to say about it being offensive in nature:

"According to other sources it was a plan with the purpose of conquering as much of Palestine as possible [...]. They believe that first step of the plan was initiated in April when Operation Nachshon, was launched to relieve the Arab siege of Jerusalem."

Note the siege part. Sieges are usually conducted in war, in case you were confused. And, of course, Operation Nachshon wasn't launched until April '48, when the war was well underway.

So, no, Plan D was not "carried out months before any Arab army engaged Israel". Firstly, there is dispute that the plan was even carried out. Secondly, in any case, even if it were carried out, it certainly didn't happen "months before any Arab army engaged Israel". Thirdly, there's no evidence to suggest that it was Plan D that "got the Palestinians to abandon most of their dwellings." as you seem to imply by mentioning it in your reply to GeoffP. As usual, you're seeing evil and conspiracy where none such things are to be found.

Next.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Funny, I keep showing you how hostilies began long, long before Dalet, yet somehow it fails to sink into your skull.

Your English sucks. What can I say? I would have guessed Arkansanian before Aussie; and the anti-semitism is suggestive. As for "obsession with non white people", that's a racist statement to make about me, and I think I may just report that one too.

And thanks Funk. :m:

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

GeoffP

Dam GeoffP, those Arkys have enough problems being the home of William Jefferson Clinton, and now you want to saddle them with the likes of Foley?, Dam your cruel.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I hereby and in full apologize to the people of Arkansas. No Arkys were harmed in the making of this post, even when we really wanted to.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

GeoffP

Aye, the people of Arkansas have enough to live down with Clinton, let alone to associate Foley with them.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, I suppose I have to pick one nutcase out of the two of you.

The worst filth on the internet? Let's see...the NYT, the Guardian, Der Spiegel, Toronto Star, Washington Post, LA Times, and so on and so forth. Is this the "filth" to which you refer?

Not everyone draws all their news from StormFront, you know. You should probably also try to illustrate what mistake I made with PMW.

Thankyou for that clarification! I'll have to assume you're being truthful, of course. Tell me: the trolling he did - was it worse than or lighter than calling the Holocaust a hoax?

Well, if you used the term "Holohoax", then I can see why people might be angry at you.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Have you read Ilan Pepe's work yet? With details of times, places and people based on documents released by the Israeli government?

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Not so far but I'll give it a try.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please do.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Will you also read literature I suggest?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure, I have no hang ups reading opposing points of view, I've changed my viewpoints several times over the course of years, they are not written in stone.

22. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

The Arab nations did not intervene until May 1948 .
    Yeah shit Im sorry I keep repeating myself on this I bore myself , I know it was only a month I wrote it before Ill just cut and paste from last year to save time I even highlighted it for you .
    Read it by all means , its a lot clearer that way , if you have any questions feel free to ask .
    The Jewish virtual Library has no dispute that Plan Dalet was put into operation , of course they differ on the massacres .
    Why dont you email them and enlighten them .
    Lets just see the timeline in April :
    Reads like a plan for Ethnic cleansing to me that was actually carried out .

23. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Yeah well when you spell " hostilities " like this
    what can I say ...........