! another fireman bites the dust!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GB-GIL Trans-global, Apr 12, 2003.

1. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

NEW YORK CITY - A fireman who survived 9/11 died Wednesday in a NYC hospital, said a representative of the FDNY. His cause of death was listed as burns over 80% of his body that never completely healed.

The fireman, Rick Armstrong, 35, was married and a father of 6 children, aged between 6 months and 10 years old. Says wife Jeanine Armstrong: "He always was so kind and caring. I'll never forget the night before when he kissed me on his way to begin his shift, it's just so hard to take this news." Apparently, his sentiment is not shared-- the Firemen Haters' Association of New York, recently under fire for congratulating those responsible for 9/11 for "their extermination of so many evil baby-eating firemen", says it has been waiting for his death for some time, and is holding a rally to celebrate his death. Says organization chair Rick Johanssen "The death of another evil firefighter is cause enough for celebration. I can't wait until all of those evil firefighters die. We've been waiting for this to happen ever since the attacks! Finally, Rick Armstrong is dead! We couldn't be happier." Says Mrs. Armstrong of the FHANY: "Those people are sick. They dont deserve to be loved by God almighty." Apparently, she attented the FHANY rally and assasinated 5 members of the board, killed 15 other members, and wounded 40. She wounded 3 more with a car bomb. Says Armstrong of these attacks: "Those [sick people] deserved it. Those [sick people] whom I [hate very much] have all descended into hell."

The NYPD called these attacks "an unfortunate outbreak of violence" but was happy that "those [sick people] were [killed] by that wonderful woman Armstrong".

FDNY - ah, is that what they are calling themselves now, stupid fire-fighting freaks. They are the dregs of American society, low life that depend upon the very fires they so bravely fight, in order to make a living. Never having "earned" a days bread in their lives, they sponge off capitalism in order to fuel their misguided ideology of a "safe" world run under their own rules of fire safe stupidity.

Naturally I sadden at the needless loss of another life, but what the hell, one less to sponge of my hard earned taxes. Do I sound "hard" - oh yes; no time for these people at all.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carnuth i dont Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Krassos Registered Senior Member

Tis another play on a previous post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jps Valued Senior Member

GB-GIL Trans-global,
    It really is the same basic sentiment. Condemning people for doing great heroic things because you disagree with their ideologies.
    Maybe NYPD would have been a better choice as they, like the ISM, are a group that has an established ideology.

I was thinking of posting roughly the same thing but opted not to as I didn't feel like getting flamed..i hope you survive the likely onslaught

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Now I know he is being cynical! Another kitten bites the dust! Another fireman bites the dust - ah, such anger! Lighten up my friend, opinion is what a democracy is all about.

9. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

yes, opinion is what a democracy is all about. But this post is about human decency and the respect for human (all human) life.

10. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

dsdsdsdsds whatever

I completely respect life BUT not when someone is stupid enough to go "in harms way" - its like a suicide victim (!) - its his or her choice and I will lose no sleep over the pathetic consequences.

11. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

a hero goes into harms way to help other people. no they are not suicidal by doing so, they are heros. damn those heros for being stupid enough to purposely put themself in danger! the bastards!

12. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Rubbish! A hero. Mind you, if you really are "swedish" then you can associate with these people as Sweden is the Capital of Leftist, peace movements.

The man was a moron, plain and simple. A social scavenger who paid the price for interference in another states issues.

13. jps Valued Senior Member

yeah, fuck those fireman.

14. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

jps: and that is NOT what I meant - naughty!

15. jps Valued Senior Member

sounds like it to me....

16. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

Red Devil,
    I think it's easy to express a cold
    hearted, cynics view about those
    deaths in a faceless forum (no threat
    of quick physical
    reaction-like a punch in the face).
    Being inhumane and glib is cool,
    innit?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  17. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

i am neither inhuman nor glib. But I reserve the right to see it as I wish to see it, as you do your opinion - fair play. As for the quick reaction punch in the face - thats your answer is it?

18. Balder1 Registered Senior Member

Hellyeah, it is. That's the best thing about forums. You can be as evil as you want and it doesn't really matter. If that stupid guy really did try to run across the street with kids but not after kids, then he deserved what he got.