Anorexia kills Brazilian model

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Sandoz, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol, you're describing my bfriend, he shaves his chest and looks very much younger than he is, infact some people do think he's gay. My ex was hairy like a wolf and sported a pot belly. I think when I was younger I would have agreed with you Sandoz, but now I'm older I appreciate what my 'computer geek' has to offer. (handsome geek

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

I have to change my own light bulbs though ...........

Out of those two male pics, I think I also prefer the chubby guy and if I was a lesbian I confess I would deffinately prefer the stereotypical beauty of slim with huge breasts. I'm trying to think of who my ideal lady would be.....................bleh, maybe a T girl.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Multi-quote: GO!!

Yeah. It's what we're about. Instead of watching daytime soaps, we come here to participate in our own drama.

Not if you're in Africa. Thin means you got the HIV.
    Not if you're in Indonesia. Thin means you ain't got food.

Thin doesn't = healthy. Re-read Sandoz' post.

This reminds me of the copulation of bed bugs. Female bed bugs evolved a way to control when their eggs were fertilized. They could mate with a male, then hold onto the sperm for an indefinite time while mating with other males.

This way, a female bed bug wasn't putting all her eggs in one basket, so to speak. If half the males of the population were susceptible to a deadly pathogen, only half her offspring would die if they caught the disease, rather than her having a 50% chance that all her offspring die.

So male bed bugs began evolving longer penises to fertilize females with, bypassing the mechanisms that allowed the female to control fertilization. Eventually, the males evolved beak-like penises that they use to bore through the female's abdomen, piercing straight to her ovaries.

Cool, huh?

Society doesn't need alpha males.
    They tend to end up in prison, anyway.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Then maybe I'll change with the passing of time but I really don't think so.

There can't be a relationship with me if you're not a real man (or a real woman).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol, I wondered this at one point as he has disappeared.......

I really need to get into sockpuppet therapy, I have it bad

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

with a T girl you can have both

although you did say 'real'

but then how real are women these days?

false eyelashes, makeup, hair extensions, flase nails, false, boobs, bums, suck it all flat unerwear, botox, collagen

(all of which I advocate and support now I'm older)

but I do wonder about the guys being decieved, but then I think that first impressions are lasting so when everything falls off at bedtime, it's too late. they've been suckered in. Phew just as well.

9. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Hmmmm whats a T girl Tor?

10. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Yes, what's a T girl? A tranny?

Anyway, defining what a real woman is is even harder than defining what a real man is. I would say a real woman is a girl who doesn't take any shit from anyone, yet doesn't feel she has to prove she's strong (like me, hopefully). But that would also apply to men.

Hmm...

Yes, that's tough.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I don't know what you think the alpha male is.. but it's actually the male that takes care of everyone. We see it in animals. The most dominate male is the one that takes care of the other's in his group.

Today, many try to immitate dominance by being a bully. That's the opposite of an alpha male.

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

They are the most beautiful women you have ever seen, they have amazing faces, figures, hair, breasts but they retain their cock.

edit:

Well some of them are, I just checked out a site and actually most look like dudes in frocks, but the ones who model are pretty amazing looking.

13. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Ah ladyboys?

14. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Apparently a while earlier some other model died of a heart-something after spending months on a diet of lettuce and diet coke.

15. imaplanck. Banned Banned

or dickchicks

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

You ever been on his forum? he has about 10 members and most of them only posted because here was down.http://spuriousmonkey.com/forums

17. Roman Banned Banned

Haha, more lies from softy sociologists.
    In a lion pride, do you know what the first thing the alpha male does when he reaches alpha status?
    In primate troops, do you know the first thing the alpha male does when he reahces alpha status?

They kill all the offspring of the other males.

Then they bully all the other males and keep them from mating with the females.

Alpha males aren't caregivers. That's what an alpha female does. The alpha male dominates. With testosterone. And testes ain't for takin care of babies.

18. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Yep. Which is why alpha males end up as CEOs of Fortune 100 companies. Or in my bed.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Or prison.

20. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Or all three.

But seriously, I don't think alpha males are likely to end up in prison, because guys who end up in prison are out of control of their life. Alpha males are in control.

Except for the high flying criminals you see on TV, 99.9% of men who end up in prison are losers and small timers. Being a thug or a bully isn't being an alpha male.

21. Roman Banned Banned

Alpha doesn't mean you're in control. Alpha male means you're top dog. Control might help you be top dog, but so could viciously slaughtering your competition.

But we're not allowed to slaughter people anymore.

22. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

Being top dog, in the long run, only comes from toughness and smarts.

23. Roman Banned Banned

In modern human society, all it comes from is smarts. We've been selecting away from the traditional he-man alpha towards something leaner, hairless and cunning. A creature that uses guile and words, rather than force and violence.

We've been selecting for a woman.