Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Redefine91, Jun 13, 2006.

1. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

dahmer was killed by other prisoners.
    zodiac was never caught, as far as i know. i may be wrong about this one.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

mosheh -
    when does a baby become a 'baby'?

coulter is a raging bitch. hilariously dumb also from what i've seen.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

She is talking about women who's husbands died violently and shes angry 'cause theyre getting paid to talk about it on T.V????

This from someone whos sole motivating factor is buying designer shoes. When she appears or writes as book she doesnt get paid?

Maybe she's angry because she thinks theyre taking something away from her.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. aristootle Pragmatician, InfinityPhobic Registered Senior Member

MT,
    Abortion is not killing babies, it is kiling unborn fetuses. There is a big difference. If you, and those like you, would stop lying about this suttle yet attention getting face, then you would get farther.

Perhaps your real point could rise to the top.

I ams ure that your point is not to force women to have babies against their will, but that is not the point you are making.

8. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I think a lot of people give the millionairess too much attention. Familiarity breeds content.

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

When was the last time you heard of an attack by a Christian suicide bomber? If you commit suicide in Christianity, you're heading straight to hell, not to 72 virgins.

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

ABORTION ISNT KILLING BABIES????

what about abortions at 6 or 7 months???

what about partial birth abortions?????

you know.. thats when they deliver the baby.. feet first, and when half its head is out of the body, they shove a long tube into its skull...

AND SUCK ITS BRAINS OUT....

then they pull out the now dead baby.

is that what you call ok?? is that ok with you??

dont you think there should be some limit...

as in within the first 2 months...

if the stupid bitch waits more than 2 months.. then she should have the fucking kid. PERIOD.

-MT

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

8 weeks... thats when it takes the form of an actuall human...
    before that its rodent like... with a tail.
    before that.. its fish like... with gills.

8 weeks... 2 months should be the limit.

if you miss your first period... you know already... no need to wait.

-MT

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

So you say. But is a nine month "fetus" that different from a newborn for having passed thru the birth canal? What about an eight month fetus? When do they become "babies"?

It's a slippery slope. There are those who argue that newborns aren't people either and parents should be allowed to kill them is they so desire.
    Do you see where this kind of logic leads?

13. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

subliminal message alert.

14. Mr. Walis I like cats Registered Senior Member

Well, we seem to have a couple of topic here (which impression I am forming is fairly normal for this place). Anyhow:

I will agree about the “raging bitch” part. But she is a a raging bitch with a doctorate and as such, hardly dumb. Annoying as all hell but you have to admit that she has much nicer legs that her opponent, Michael Moore – who in his turn is a man trying to turn himself into a jelly donut.

Now this bit has always sickened me. Everyone has an opinion on the rights and wrongs of abortion – as do I. Personally, I find the whole thing creepy. One side seems to be in favor of keeping the worthless scum who commit grievous crimes alive while at the same time supporting the “right” to decide which deaths are acceptable. The other side seems to be stuck on grossing people out with examples of how babies can be 95% out of the womb only to have their brains sucked out. Both sides sicken me.

“Oh no! This is terrible, we need a new law!” seems to be the refrain from both side. Yet few people are coming out on the side of morals and common decency. There are millions of couple who are never going to have children of their own and because it takes them years of trying before they accept the fact only to go on a waiting list for adoption that is just as long, we have adoptive parents getting their first child when they are in their 40's.

I see people on the news standing in front of the clinics holding up signs that say abortion==Murder. I don't see those same people advocating for more orphanages and a streamlined adoption process so that childless couples can have kids they desperately want to raise ten years earlier. Kids who could be raised in households that would love and cherish them in a way that perhaps the natural mothers would not be able to?

I see people advocating that women should be free to do with their bodies as they see fit and I also see parents allowing their 14 year old daughters out in public dressed like tramp sluts. Then when they exercise the cherished freedom to do with their bodies, they march them off to the doctor for one more exercise of that freedom. How about raising your kids to respect their bodies in the first place so that we don't have so many unplanned pregnancies?

15. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

You entirely missed the point of Mystech's post. We don't need so many immigrants. We're not bringing in immigrants to boost the population growth and help our economy out. Our population growth is not being hindered too badly from abortions at all. Abortions have been legal in the US since the 70s (if I'm not mistaken), and both the population growth and economy have fared well, especially during the last two presidential administrations.

So it appears there is a point arguing.

16. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I'm not quite sure how to put this nicely, so I'll just be blunt:

Please use fewer elipses, fewer question marks, fewer all-caps sentences, and slightly fewer carriage returns.

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Yeah, then we'd have Christian terrorists instead. What an awesome idea.

18. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Mosheh-
    So you think up to 8 weeks abortion should be legal? We are pretty much in agreement. I think abortion should be illegal after 3 months. Funny how we see things so differently but are pretty much in agreement. I think you'll find most people are in fact not in support of killing "babies". You railings are all against a straw man.

Mr. Walis,
    I've seen Coulter 3 or 4 times on talk shows and I've read a handful of her articles. Based on such she didn't seem intelligent. What is she a doctorate of and where did she get it? Of course I could be wrong. Maybe its all some elaborate plan to make herself seem nutty to sell some books.

In regards to your comments on abortion...what exactly sickened you about my comment? Do you not see that the whole issue hinges on when one defines a "human" is in existance? I pretty much agree with your comments on how adoption is handled and ultimately suppressed, however.

19. Mr. Walis I like cats Registered Senior Member

Well, from her page on wikipedia:

So I tend to think that while she is a master of inflammatory comments, she must have a brain in her head. sure, you can say that she appears to be not your cup of tea but dumb? Compare to this:

Um, OK. On the afternoon of 9/11, I sat at my job and watched a dozen buses headed for the local train station to pick up injured people that had to be brought to my hospital that was normally an hour from NYC. but we don't have to worry because the great MM tells me that I did not see the outcome of the non-existent terrorist threat?

As far as your comment on abortion, not really anything in particular. Apart from the whole arguing about when humanity begins. Sure, you can set some arbitrary point after which abortion would be illegal. But if anyone wants to define what is human, then would it not be accurate to define the sperm and the egg separately as half of a human? And together as what?

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Where do you see "suicide bomber" in that quote? It says terrorist. I guess the people who plant IEDs aren't terrorists as they're not committing suicide.

Christians commit terrorism all the time. They're just smart enough to not kill themselves in the act so that they'll live to commit those same acts another day. You know, efficiency and all thanks to our capitalistic nature.

- N

21. partial birth abortions are illegal.

ps: you sound like a lunatic.

22. lowefly Registered Senior Member

Those of you who are bashing Coulter, and especially those calling her such things as CUNT, really show your level. Ann says that these woman are enjoying the power they've recieved due to their husbands death and that the scum vermin that is the Democraps use these women's status as a club to spread their political views without the other side being able to respond or else they must deal with cretins the likes of YOU. I'd say you all are making her point rather nicely...she should copy your words and use them as examples of what happens if anyone questions these women's words or worse yet their motives.
    Once you step into the political lime light you can expect your words and your motives to be open to scrutiny. Sorry, flame away I don't give a flying puck because that's the way it is in the political arena.

23. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

"scum vermin that is the Democraps "

Do you really think you are going to have any meaningful communication talking like that? Why is it political discourse nowadays consist mainly of mud slinging and name talking? People seem to simply want to scream at the "left" or "right". They have painted themselves and everyone else into a corner and are looking for a fight. It's ridiculus.