Angel or demon, which are you???

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by taylan007, Oct 24, 2005.

1. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

This is heaven and hell, we are each good or bad and know it, which are you and why do you think so??

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm an angelic demon. There does not exist such a thing as good or bad in nature.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valich Registered Senior Member

Heaven and Hell are hypothetical constructs lingered over from past generations that the average modern educationed mind knows no longer exist. Equally can be said that this and that person is either unequivocally either good or bad. Welcome to the real world.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

Do you listen to Dimmu Borgir? More to the point, have you heard the song Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy?
    Best answer I've heard to a question like this is Samuel Jackson's Explenation at the end of "Pulp Fiction."

8. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

That was my answer aswell. Good and bad does exist in nature, does a zebra think its neither good or bad to be eaten by a lion, my answer is it sees it as a bad thing as it is trying to avoid being eaten.

you could in a way say good and bad is all that exist in nature.

If by saying good and bad you mean good and evil then i have one quote for you which made a lot of sense to me:

"A man doesnt choose evil, he only does evil thinking it will make him happy"

9. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

Whats that??

10. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

Heaven and hell are the extremes of what we consider to be good and bad.it doesnt matter if it exists or not, thats not the point, its wether enought people believe it or not. If believing it makes us all good people then would it be so bad???

11. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

I think and I really think that there should be a third party called the ugly. The ugly are the unknown, neither good nor bad, the hidden, the puppet masters, the mind freaks, the fundamentalists, the rumor mongers, and the real perpetrators. In fact if you look carefully the ugly are like cowards because their extremes carry out their actions for them, not that they are lacking guile but that they are mentally handicapped due to their extremely narcissistic approach. You never see these guys because they can be good one minute and bad behind your back the next. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't so I'd rather dine with the devil and angel any evening. Anyway that entire aside good and bad are a point of view and they are beautiful in expression, but not the "ugly". I think the first intellectual advancement man discovered was good and bad.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  12. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Argh, I expected a quiz here! Tsk.

13. Darkman Registered Senior Member

Well said Taylan. Surely everyone believes they're good, whether they are or not. Or then again maybe not...

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

the PROOF tat you can experience hell and heaven? well, go take a pinch of LSD etc....and you'll see.....also peopl whove experienced NDE's...you can hve havenish and hellish experiences....so what i mean is that there is a potential for both positive and negative experience

now it gets tricky.......if for example i was to say that a 'hellish' experience is 'negative' that presupposes it is not 'positive' right?.............wrong. hellish experience can be incredibly positive in that the fruits from te experience can be profound. so what tis mean ten?
    for me we...reality is continuum. yu simply cannot havepositive without negative....and its all EARTHED

15. Darkman Registered Senior Member

Nice!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

This is the simplest answer and probably the most acurate to the question "why does god let people die".

You see unless we see the bad side of things we cannot appriciate the good things we have??

Some people relate mathmatics to life and i believe this is the simlest way to look at life. In physics thers a saying "every action has a reaction" this is true also for life.

Do you know ying/yang???

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  17. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

It was late when I posted that If I recall Correctly Samuel Jackson was talking about the righteous and unrighteous but if you substitute good and bad its basically the same meaning. He said something along the lines "The righteous man is beset on all sides by bad people bla bla bla Am I a bad person or am I defending the righteous bla bla bla, we all know thats bullhit the truth is Mr. 9MM here and I'm your strong and your weak.

18. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

fallen angel... i have an angel looking out for me, though. it makes me cry everyday, but i still got some fight left. Always goin down, now and forever. Trip on nutmeg, its fun

19. jn7 Registered Member

This is a realm of opposites. Thats the GAME you decided to play. Black-white, Good-bad, hot-cold, up-down. All games have beginnings, changes and an ending.

20. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

Same here...

21. bianca Registered Member

demon.

22. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Deceptions breed confusion,
    Confusion breeds insanity.

Good and bad? It's all about WHO you would want for a neighbor.
    WHO you could trust with your kids and your cows.

It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you. Will Rodgers 1938

23. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

Why bianca for some reason i wasnt expecting that from you.

Why do you say that????