Ancient astronaut theory looks highly promising now

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by pluto2, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Why believe that their tools were primitive?
    Who is saying they could do that with a hammer and chisel?
    It's clear that they had very good tools.

Here's some ideas from the Victorian Egyptologist Petrie.
    http://www.touregypt.net/petrie/c19.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Yes, I agree. Still, I wasn't offering it as any substantial argument. I was simply saying it is difficult to believe (for me) that it was all done with primative tools. Captain Kremmens post #101 takes the issue closer to the truth, although I still think there was much more to it than that. But it's just my opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Captain Kremmen,

The link you provided does label the technology more in sync with what I have been saying. I am not sure this is the accepted views of all, and if you would strike a lively debate if you claimed Egyptions used Diamond edged Rotary Saws and Drills, and had Lathes.

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/petrie/c19.htm#ixzz2W9ORjUIN

Thank you for the link.

His conclusions are 100 years old now. I think Christopher Dunn has taken the understandings further.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Also....

I had sent a private mail to Lakon who could not access the videos I had posted.

He suggested I copy/Paste my mail to him here, so here it is.

8. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

That doesn't change either the technology or the tools of the ancient Egyptians which he was examining.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Oh, I'm sure many of the ideas have changed.
    If there were diamond tipped tools, I suppose they would have been found by now.
    But something is missing. (Not aliens I think)

I do like Petrie's writing style.
    I'll try to find something by him in book form.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  10. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Captain Kremmen,
    The title of this thread (ancient Astronauts), nor I have suggested Aliens have ever visited us. I do think that over millions of years of life on this planet there can be a POSSIBILITY that some cultures had attained a certain amount of technology possibly along different paths and possibly in some areas superior to ours. I also am not saying that it was the Egyptian culture.

According to history however Sumerians taught that Aliens had come to show then things. This could merely be people from somewhere else on the planet with some technology.

I have more questions than answers, but it appears there are many holes in our history that last millions of years. I think it is interesting.

@ Captain Kremmen still,
    It is your link that suggested they had Lathes and Diamond tipped Drills and saws. Would such devices last 5000 years? We must also consider that the Pyramids and Ancient Egypt was as old to King Tut as the Roman Ruins are to us today, and it appears they "lost" some of their skills during this time.

An odd idea:
    I have often thought the Egyptians learned to manipulate matter somewhat with sound. The way they carved such intricate bowls with pure Granite seems almost impossible for their age, or even our age.

I am not Endorsing Walter Russell and my education currently does not allow me to fully understand all of Walter Russells Theories.
    Walter Russell was friends with Nicola Tesla and Einstein who developed a unified theory based upon sound. There are many supporters of this type of thinking around. Is our periodic table built upon Octaves?

Now let's rewind 5000+ years to the Sumerian culture which was one of the earliest civilizations we know well through their vast amounts of writing. This culture was rich with Math and could calculate the space inside a sphere. They had Abacus like calculators. They had Astronomy, Astrology, a detailed fair justice system, The wheel, Sails, heavy literature like poems, fiction and manuals. They seemed very intelligent.
    However these people also had a Unified Theory concerning Physics that was ALSO based upon sound.

Walter Russell in the 20th century and The Sumerians 5000 years ago both have unified theories about the Universe based upon sound.

I am NOT ENDORSING this way of thought, but it does have me interested enough to be learning more, and I am reading books by Walter Russell presently.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wikipedia
    One fact Skeptics would choke on if they perused any of his work however is he does believe all knowledge is already inside us through God, and we must only look inside ourselves to find it.

Here is a quote(s),
    What would the implications of this theory be if true though.

Can some sort of tone/wave alter an objects weight. Edward Leeskalin the 5 foot man who moved 30 ton rocks to build corral castle said he knew the secrets of the pyramids, and his description of electricity was like a corkscrew with electrons (tiny magnets he says) travelling in both directions.

Leedskalins view of how Electricity travels

Yes he does use a block and tackle, but he also built a huge rock fortress TWICE with stones weighing up to 30 tons under the eyes of spying neighbors. He claimed to know the secret of the pyramids. One guy transporting the rocks on a truck said he would drop off the truck and Ed would load it himself and had at one time gone back shortly after and several boulder sized rocks were already stacked on it.

More Walter Russell diagrams.... his books are free online mostly.

http://butdoesitfloat.com/The-secret-of-creation-lies-in-the-wave

I could write books on this subject...

I Believe there is something fundamental we are missing that was understood by Ancient Societies. I think it has to do with harmonics.

Ed Leedskalin left a plaque above his bed that said,
    THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE IS 7129 / 6105195.

fun link about..
    http://www.conspiracy.co/forums/amateur-articles/145-coral-castle-mystery-solved.html

[video=youtube;xbwmTEAHwSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xbwmTEAHwSw[/video]

ANYONE INTERESTED IN MAGNETISM OR Electricity should read leedskalin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=832qz3s1M-s

In above video a guy builds Leedskalins Perpetual Motion Holder and it still goes strong after 2 years..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o15_DQUm94s

People write off his feats because of the Block and Tackle but this 100lb guy moved over 1100 tons of rock into place and then moved it all 30 miles and rebuilt it. His magnet designs have baffled/impressed experts.

HERE IS A BOOK BY ED LEESKALIN. IT IS A SMALL BOOK AND COULD BE READ IN A FEW HOURS, BUT IS VERY INTERESTING ALTHOUGH ODD. (he suggests you face diferent directions when you read experiment , etc..

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Magnets/Leedskalnin/Magnetic-Current_Edward-Leedskalnin_51pp.pdf

There are hundreds of videos n youtube about Ed Leedskalin and his Magnetic inventions being verified by everyone who tries what is written in above linked onlne book.

example...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItXxuEf2zo
    [video=youtube;wItXxuEf2zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItXxuEf2zo[/video]

fun stuff.. Edward Leedskalin Built an 1100 ton castle by himself twice AND wrote a book about magnets that seems to impress all. He claims EVERYTHING IS MADE OF MAGNETS. He claims he knows how the pyramids were built.

He never charged more than 10 cents to visit his castle.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Would they last 5,000 years?
    Diamonds are forever aren't they?

I wonder if it was possible to break harder stone or gems into powder.
    Then saws could have been improved by coating their teeth with paste.
    The evidence would dry, and blow away.
    There's no way the block in the picture you showed was done with a hammer and chisel.

Russell's blackboard is beautifully drawn.
    I'll have a look at the content later.
    Thanks.

12. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Well the tools the diamonds are mounted on are most likely wooden, so they wouldn't last. And the diamonds aren't the Cullinan diamond (1.33 pounds), they'd be small diamond chips.

13. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ AlexG,
    The saws they were mounted on were known to be Bronze (not wood) based upon the green bronze found in the sides of the cut and surrounding materials. I did not post the Entire link by Captain Kremmen, but it was discussed in detail.

also
    I could see any of the above materials being recycled as the surrounding parts might wear out before them. We do recycle diamonds from bits today. They can also dislodge and get lost.

I supose maybe one day a partially drilled hole might produce one of the above jewels... But will it be reported? Hmmm.

Bronze should last, but how many saws and drills were in use? They do not sound as if they were a home use device and likely needed mechanical power from giant hampsters or the like.

It is possible they were melted and used to cast King tuts baby shoes in a permanent statue.

I have seen Papyrus showing Egyptians using Bows to power smaller drills in the same fashion you would start a fire.

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I'd imagine it would be. It would be a big thing in Egyptology.

Have the ever found one of the bronze saws?

15. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Alexg,

From Flinders Petrie (link from Captain Kremmen / link below quotes).

from paragraph 129 same paper..

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/petrie/c19.htm#ixzz2WENBQWMf

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

@Kwhill
    The drill holes. They are perfect.
    If you used a modern electric drill you would find it difficult to make such perfect holes in stone.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

And I would expect that if we haven't found the tools, it would stand to reason that we wouldn't have found the diamond the tools were tipped with.

18. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Alexg,
    Yes. But if we knew what to look for it is possible they may find a bit of broken saw or bit inside a discarded stone. Maybe...
    Eventually.

Yes Captain Kremmen,

I find the Egyptians are not given their due in some areas. I also think there is something fundamental that we are missing that they clued in on based on what is evident and also from other alternate Historians like Christopher Dunn whom I have lauded over this thread.

When asked what I wanted for my Birthday last year it was the second book by this man.

I started being convinced of his theory of The pyramid as a working Machine around 28 minutes into this video...
    [video=youtube;E1Zg_UFKptM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Zg_UFKptM[/video]

However anybody interested in Ancient Egypt should watch it all.

Christopher Dunn is a Modern Day Aerospace Engineer/Scientist, and he looked at everything the same way Petrie did, but did not start with any forgone conclusions.

We have ALWAYS said these were used for burials, but there is no tomb markings or bodies ever discovered in any of them. Why do we have conclusions with no evidence.. LOOK at the evidence first and then use reason.. Not so hard.

From Gizapower,com

etc., etc., etc.

pics
    http://www.delange.org/Inside_Khufu/EP3-2-2.htm

19. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Kwhilborn, I share your enthusiasm in thinking about what ancient humans might have been capable of, and I'm reading your material with interest.

Just one note for now, earlier you said ..

An odd idea:
    I have often thought the Egyptians learned to manipulate matter somewhat with sound. The way they carved such intricate bowls with pure Granite seems almost impossible for their age, or even our age.

Odd or not, this has fascinated me too over the years and I've seen some very interesting stuff on it. I'll see if I can put something together and start a new thread on this in the next day or so.

20. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Kwilborn, have you posted the contents of this post in this thread yet?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...t-astronauts&p=3078167&viewfull=1#post3078167

Lakon also posted links to these ancient Indian flying machines which are quite intriguing:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_9.htm
    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=a...v&sa=X&ei=XcW3UfDXBcSfiAektoDACA&ved=0CDkQsAQ

I found another thing related to his links:

This is the best evidence in these glyphs for me. It looks perfectly like a helicopter, and I doubt there is anything else that can quite fit the bill. But of course, it's open to discussion.

Next:

Could be a submarine, but perhaps less convincing.

Note that these are all on the same wall as his links. Not only do these resemble modern marvels, but they are also all together. In other words, if you accept one, such as the helicopter, resembling it's modern counterpart, then it adds much more weight to these others being their counterparts (modern or future) as well.

Now I know that it may seem odd that ETs would be using modern technology such as the helicopter. If our science fiction is to be believed, you would think in even 100 years we would have better flying machines, like true anti-gravity or something, I dunno, but there is just no room to doubt that these look like their counterparts, you know? We can't even rule out time travel. I know mainstream science currently shows no evidence of even theoretically going back in time, but perhaps it is possible, perhaps some random person got thrown back to this time and decided to draw what he could remember of his time, who knows. This is, of course, while speculation. We have evidence of these things happening, being drawn, or made, but we can't truly have a theory to piece them together that is any better than the rest.

Oh, there was one thing I was reading that was pretty convincing, but I forget what it was to look up, but I believe it was Indian culture that had a drawing that looked oddly similar to a modern design for a sort of energy plant I think it was. Obviously, I'm not trying to add any evidence here, but asking if maybe anyone has come across something like that and knows what I mean.

21. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

22. river

Baalbek in Lebanon interesting problem without sufficient lifting power and the ability to maneuver such massive , enormous blocks of stone leaves one to wonder , how

23. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Indeed. It does not follow, however, that it was aliens. Never underestimate the human potential - present or past times.

Years ago I read a lot about sound harmonics and the moving of physical matter thereof. Very interesting stuff.