Analytical Perspectives in Human Development

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by sderenzi, Oct 19, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Currently we find humanity is developing itself at an ever increasing rate. This developmental phase is proportional to the growth of population given over a peirod of time. This begs the question, will this eventually end in our annihilation, has it begun already? Considering that by altering our environments we somehow lessen the surrounding ecosphere, will there ever truly be the opportunity to rebuild the vast amounts of society, environment, that we've lost in the process. My concerns are well founded for in the future there will be much more distress then currently experienced as food supply shortages gain momentum. The ever needie will endevour to find ways of coping with financial strains, thus leading to more crimes. There can be no peace as long as someone goes hungary, even if not in our own country. I see a time nearing where there will not be nations but ideals, and it is those ideals each group of people will fight for. Christianity is already demonstrating this by attacking any socially questionable occuring phenomena such as homosexuality. As we can see religion is by far the most damaging of all the fundemental forces in the universe, it causes us pain, fear, disgrace, and forces those not in compliance with it to bow down. Can a nation or people ever truly express themselves when others tell them how to live?

What I would like is a perspective from each of you, one about how human development is either weakened or weakining society as a whole.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

How does any of this pertain to raping women or losing your virginity? Does your 250th post mark the beginning of a soberer, more thoughtful sam derenzi?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.