Anakin Skywalker vs Yoda

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by SkywalkerJedi, Apr 13, 2008.

?

Which is more powerful

1. Yoda

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. Anakin Skywalker

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Others

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

All the movies are told through the eyes of the droids, does that mean THEY could kick anikans ass?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Anaky Skinwalker of course.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

No, but they Saga do surrond Anakin Skywalker's fate.

8. draqon Banned Banned

hey if someone flags you you will get a 4 point offense

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

so what?

Star trek centers around the entiprise and it has still been blown up god knows how many times. Just because the movies are about him doesnt make him invincable. Infact the fact that he was almost killed at least 3 times proves hes NOT

Yoda on the other hand was NEVER defeated

10. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Palpatine is stronger then Yoda and Palpatine said that Skywalker is more powerful then him. Skywalker have the highest amount of midicorians every recorded, alot higher then Yoda's. Skywalker is more open minded then Yoda too. Not to add that he is the best mechanic in the Jedi Order and the best pilot in the galaxy.

11. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yoda was defeated by Palpatine.

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

palpatine never actually beat yoda. I think whats more likly is that yoda forsaw what was to come and so realised that he had to leave the battle rather than kill palpatine in order to make way for luke and the new jedi.

13. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

If he did, he would of realized that Anakin will kill Palpatine insted. He even doubted the Chosen One prophecy, just because Anakin is not as "modest" as Yoda expected him to be. If your theory is ture here is mine: Anakin wanted to jump into the lava, because he forsee he will be in a cool Vader suit, he wanted to look cool. Or: He want to spare Obi-Wan's life, for his son Luke. It is ture that he forsee the Vader mask in clone wars.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Why?

i never suggested anikan had that vision i said YODA for saw what was to happen and i dont think it was until he was actually battling palipatine that he did. Look at the way he changed his atitudes when he was back on the ship

15. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Why didn't he foresee Anakin will kill Palpatine insted of Luke taking his place. That is pretty obivious that Anakin is the chosen one, because on the prophecy, it said " The Chosen One must be a pure vessel of the Force" that means the person with the most midicorians, and Anakin have more midicorians then Luke, so it is obivious. Yoda manages not to see it, even during the clone wars, he doubted it. He doubted Anakin when he is the Hero With No Fear to be the chosen one.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Heh.. wha ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

yea innocent sheep...its spelled Skywalker and not Skinwalker...and especially when we got a moderator here with such a name...

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

He's at least as cool as Skywalker.

19. draqon Banned Banned

now you are just praising him...or as some here might have put it well forth essentially "a** kissing"...but what am I to say of this, I am just a speck in dust in the eyes of the holiness eternal light the majesty itself.

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I wonder..

What about Skywalker vs. Skinwalker ?

21. draqon Banned Banned

one uses the force...the other power of sciforums...hmmm...

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

They are each masters of their element..

23. draqon Banned Banned

yeah but these elements are incompatible between each other...when it comes to death...if Skywalker goes to sciforums than Skinwalker kills him but if Skinwalker goes to battle with Skywalker in the cinema, Skywalker wins....but in reality neither gets to meet anyone since Skywalker is just a character in the movie and Skinwalker could care less to be anywhere than online for us to know of him