An official thread about Islam?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Venom128, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Venom128 Registered Member

I dont know much about Islam, so maybe we could do a informative thread abut Islam and what it stands for. This could have a lot of positive effects.

1: A point of reference

2: Easy reach

3: Erasing prejudice and misunderstandings.

But it does not only have to be about Islam, We could have Hindouism, Buddism etc.

And a another thing, This is my first post in this forum.

YAY!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Ha!....chance would be a fine thing, all you get here is vitriolic anti islamic (and anti anything remotely conected with Islam/Arabs...etc) drivel spewed by those submerged in ignorance, and heaven forbid you even think of trying to take a pro-Islamice stance in the intrest of objectivity.....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Wraith, don't try to be so righteous or moral. In my days at sciforums I've seen just as much anti-Jew and anti-Christian as I've seen anti-Islam. It goes in waves; sometimes therere are more anti-Jew threads, sometimes more... Point is - this is far from a single phenomenon at sciforums.

8. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

...no, I was merely making an observation.

9. Venom128 Registered Member

Oh sorry...

How do I move this thread to the religion part?

10. Ted Grant II Registered Senior Member

You have. It's a good thread as I know very little about Islam although I have tried to read their book. I didn't get very far.

11. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

That is not surprising. It is a lousy read.

I think you are better off to just look at what the Muslims holy books have produced.

Have a look a my next O.P.

-------

Yahweh. Obey like a slave. Allah. Submit like a slave. Do you see a difference?

I find it strange that all-powerful Gods have a need or want of slaves, but if slavery is all that Christians and Muslims aspire to after death, I am sure glad I am a Gnostic Christian and see Jesus as not being of the same ilk as Christian and Muslim slave aspirers. Jesus said he came to serve man but I guess that he is not like his father. Thank God for that.

In the arena of cultural evolution, the secular and humanist West has decided that Jesus wins the God Wars. Christians have gone along with revering the nice (sort of) God, Jesus, instead of his poor satanic father.

If Muslims do not also go along with that archetypal prophet and savior Jesus, as being more authoritative than Muhammad, they will not survive and the religion will die.

This is inevitable as the world will not allow open religious slavery, --- which is what Muslim and Christian ideologies promote.

No?

Regards
    DL

On Muslim slavery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOSIhg86oc
    On archetypal Jesus. https://clyp.it/lqeu3cku