An apostates testimony

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Muslim, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

honestly!
    women these days are so selfish and whatnot
    i bet she enjoyed it too!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

thats hot
    can you post pic?
    thanks

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Sex is meant to be enjoyable one of the great things about evolution. I don't think anyone can deny she may have had some enjoyment while she was being raped. I know if I was being raped by a bunch of hot women I would enjoy it. However men think differently from women. Even if she did no self respect woman would admit to having had some enjoyment.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Igor Trip Registered Senior Member

Converts to a religion believe they have found the light.
    As such they can be quite fanatical about their faith.

Apostes on the other hand believe they have been lied to.
    So they become very embittered at their former religion.

Muslim, I doubt your aposte lost her faith just because of one verse which you claim she misunderstood.
    There were probably many factors.

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

In any place where the men will rape a woman because religious law says do it, it is difficult for me to think of the religion as anything but total horse manure or the men as anything but dirty animals whose meat is too unclean to eat.

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

NO religion allows that. That I'd be just a dumb religion. In Islam you get hanged for rape. Actually its stoned to death, everyone hits stones at you until you die. Its pretty barbaric, but the shit works.

Its like the law for stealing in Saudi Arabia, they cut your hands off if you get caught. You can put a pot of gold in the street, come back after a week and it will still be there. Because everyone is so afraid of the penalty of stealing.

10. Harmonic_Subset Registered Senior Member

That's interesting. If I found a pot of gold abandoned in the street and couldn't find the owner, I would claim it as my own. I'd be a moron not to. Only a moron would abandon it in the street. Only a moron does not protect his valuables.

As for apostates, they are simply smarter than you. They are not as easy to convince as you. They are skeptical of the logic of your religion.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Petty thievery may be low in Saudi Arabia, but corruption is as rampant.

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Corruption?

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Did you know this woman when she went through the process of reporting the crime, convincing the authorities that she was raped, providing evidence, identifying the rapist, having many of her friends and family find out about it, having many strangers find out about it, enduring the remarks of her friends, family and strangers, attending the trial, testifying before a judge, jury, and courtroom full of people, having her past life dragged out in public, being cross-examined by a defense attorney who tried to make her seem to be a slut or a prostitute, hoping the rapist is convicted and jailed, worried that he won't and then he'll be even angrier than he was the first time?

Women say that going through this process is like being raped a second time only it takes much longer.

To suggest that a woman would do this for money is an insult to women. The depths of your oafishness never cease to amaze me.