American Racism

Discussion in 'History' started by Roman, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iam Banned Banned

It's always obvious to categorize people by race, eugenics, and iq but there is another harder to define categorization but also just as blatant it seems but no one really calls on it. Assholes and nonassholes. Their seems to be a certain breed so to speak of people who are just the same type of 'asshole'. I've witnessed it all through growing up as well as after. They also instinctively know eachother and recognize eachother as their own kind and want to proliferate no matter what creed. They literally think, feel, and operate just like a certain breed of animal. What's even more telling is their inherent propensity for prejudice is not their target audience but simply scapegoating. So in real time, they support eachother and instinctively neutral when in contact even if one is superficially different from the other.

Also, their is a large breed of white people who want nothing more than to mix their genes with nonwhites yet are still very prejudiced. Their is a certain type of prejudice that these people harbor, condescending, taunting, degenerate, and predatorial. It's as if they want a captive audience just to make themselves feel superior and use the toilet on others. I've seen this more with white people than any other race, with the exception of their bastard offspring. I will admit this is a generalization but it still does seem to be a certain 'breed'. So even if their are superior aspects or ability of a group, they also have equally disgusting or degenerate qualities they want to fart and pass their toxicity to others to annhilate the competition so their vices will win out. Still, as i said on a deeper level it doesn't seem to be about race but something much more primal in identification. So pale and yet so secretly darkest in the soul, hehe.

I knew this korean girl who was adopted by a white christian family and were military doctors. Her mother was a whore and she actually was in the worst situation so they adopted her. Well, her ego was astounding and she was a nasty but white people just luuv her because underneath she really is just like them, extreme egotistica, lol. I have noticed white people also luuv traitors most of all. I don't know how many times i've noticed their duality of a superiority complex and the egostroking of defectors who kiss their ass, disgusting. White people always prefer lowlife, illiterate whores, jerks, or degenerates who worship their ass. But as i've mentioned before, it's really because they are both the same 'breed' and have found eachother. Nature works in mysterious ways, hehe. But then you see they see as unamerican those who actually have some self-dignity in their own nationality and will sentimentally put them in a lower pecking order. I have a friend who is a highly educated asian man who has complained to me that most of his white colleagues are not interested in becoming friends or getting to know him. When he told me this i knew exactly what he was talking about, because friendship and comfort of associates has to do with personal identification. I don't know how many times i've witnessed riffraff americans and their white/blue collar associates mock nonamericans as being secondclass to them even if they are a lowlife, ignorant piece of shit! Again, the truth of the matter is deep and primal. It's hard to have respect for people when you can see into their shit and their disgusting vicefilled, nasty excuse for life. But then, as i said it really isn't about race but about breed, Happy birds of a feather flocking together. I've seen it with african(white)americans, they are even more flagrantly "prejudiced" than white people sometimes by showing the true colors of them, hmm.. It's true, race is more than skin deep, haha. I hate americans and i don't respect most "breeds" of white people either. You know it!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

Zinn is not presenting his information as the only truths, just truths that tend to be suppressed when we use education as myth building adn propaganda. There are many facts in that book that are 1) important and 2) never mentioned in social studies texts. People end up with a skewed understanding of history.

Half truths and the suppression of information is not healthy.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Racism is a deception tactic yes. It's another way to divide people yes.
    There is a genetic component to racism, and there is a social component.

The genetic component is that some people are just filled with hatred to begin with and need a scapegoal to express their hatred against, so they create scapegoats by inventing different races and groups to hate. Then they convince other people who also are naturally angry to hate those groups. It's just a place to direct hatred basically, and it happened to witches too, remember? That happened because subconsciously, women are hated by a lot of men, and the expression of that is sexism, and the expression of hatred is racism, or different isms.

The elites are actually no different from any other group, you have some good and some bad, it's not like every elite person hates. As far as keeping the masses divided, race was one way to keep this country America in specific divided yeah, and it worked for a while too. The reasons to keep the masses divided is because the masses will destroy themselves if they unite. It's not just that the elite fear the masses, but the masses NEED structure and government to exist. So while racism is a mind virus at this point, and while sexism is a mind virus at this point, it still does not change the fact that hatred exists independent of racism, and that if there were no racism those who are haters would have to hate someone else. Basically society would need a new scapegoat to replace race.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

We all know about assholes. Although I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

One thing I do notice that you also notice, is that bad people seem to get along with each other better than good people. Two good people from different races or and different classes, might not be able to get through the barriers of race and class to actually work together or form a friendship, but it seems bad people somehow are experts at networking and forming friendships with other bad people. I see that myself. Just watch how a street gang forms, at first it might be mostly good people, but then that one bad person infiltrates the gang, and somehow they bring all these other bad people in, and then they collectively scare the good people off and suddenly it's all bad. It seems that bad people are more willing to work with bad people to do bad things, than good people are willing to work with good people to do good things. So let's just say, people who are bad are brilliant at ignoring race, culture and all that stuff when they want to accomplish their goals or get work done, while people who are good are unable to get past the racism and classism type divides. You know of many hate groups all over the internet, how many love groups do you know? How often do you see good people working together in groups?

Which group of whites is this? Do you mean liberals? I don't know, I think if a white person is prejudiced it does not automatically make them a bad person. They might not hate other races, they might just not have any experience with other races.

Part of the problem is due to the fact that the country is still somewhat segregated, and unless you actually grow up around different races, you are going to have some problems when you are an adult operating in the real world and you have no experiences with other races. I consider myself lucky, I never grew up around one race, I was always around all the races from as far as I can remember. There was never a time I can remember where all my friends were one race. Then you have people who are the opposite, maybe they've only had their friends being the same race and culture as them, maybe they don't know anything else.

The key is, not to let these barriers stop you from meeting good people. In the end race and culture only exist to keep good people apart, and we all seem to notice that bad people of all sorts of races and cultures manage to work together just fine. When people want to sell drugs, or do something illegal suddenly you have all this inter-racial teamwork, but when people want to do something good, suddenly the good people want to divide racially into groups, or divide by class and other stupid shit, which in my opinion is highly inefficient.

You make a few good points here that I never considered before. I don't think all white people are like this, because we would not have the concept "white trash" if all white people thought this was good. I don't think all black people are like this either because we have the "black trash" concept. I think people are often just emotionally confused, good people can be emotionally tricked into thinking something is in their best interest when it's not. I suggest when you discuss the bad stuff that white people do, why not also discuss the good? We need to actually highlight the good white people, because right now the image of white people everywhere is being harmed. The whole concept of "white", is now associated with racism, and this does harm to people who are taught to believe that they are "white", and because they have that identity and they don't know of another identity, they might be trapped in that identity.

The only way to change this is for people to highlight the good white people. Do these people exist? The may exist, but they likely wont be seen in the media. And just being prejudiced does not make a person bad. A person can be prejudiced and still save the life of someone of a different race. A prejudiced cop or fireman can rescue a child. A prejudiced person can do good actions and behaviors, and we should reward people no matter what their backround is, when they do good acts or behaviors. What I'm saying is, not all people who are prejudiced, are haters, some of them just are seperatists, and some of them actually do feel empathy for people outside of their race enough to do the occassional act of kindness no matter how small it is. It might be something really small, like preventing their friends from beating someone up who passes through their town. Do you see what I mean?

Even if you are right, what are you going to do to help fix it? do you have any good ideas besides bashing white people?

I don't know if I agree with your rant. Yes there are white people out there who behave like that, but I don't think they behave like that because they are white. It's more that they just don't want to be friends with that person, and that person is better off not being friends with them anyway because they see him as competition. The world is very competitive the higher up you go, in any organization, and good people are competitive just as much as bad people. So I won't say these scientists are bad, they just want to win and look good, and it's all about winning the prizes and looking good.

Some people, who have a low self esteem or no self esteem at all, prey on others to boost their self esteem. This is a way for them to cover up a weakness moreso than an expression of hatred. If a person truly loves themself they don't need to put anyone else down to feel good.

If what you say is true, why can't good people of the same breed work and play together? Why do two groups of good parents, who have good kids, move to seperate neighborhoods, and put their kids in seperate schools, and then let the kids grow up thinking that things are supposed to be that way?

Shouldnt good people form communities? If you don't want to live amongst racists, sexists and people of that sort, why should you have to?
    And why should they have to live amongst you? I think both sides would be better off in their own community amongst their own breed. I do not think you should force people to live together who don't think alike. I don't really care how people look, thats superficial, but when you have people who think and act totally alien from everyone else, that person usually gets excluded. So it's really about culture, thats what it is, it's about how people think and act not really about race. I don't care what the people look like.
    !

Here you are giving a long speech on haters and how you dislike white people, you are a hater yourself. You hate Americans, and you hate white people. So you are part of the problem, you want to spread more hate?

You cannot solve anything by trying to out hate. If you want to do something constructive, find some white people to love.

8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I'm not naive. I'm cynical. I don't see people as all being reactive or products of their environment. So when you say that Native Americans are alcoholics because of their situations, this is like saying Irish are alcoholics because of their situations. I don't think thats the case. Not all Irish people are alcoholics, and not all Native Americans people are alcoholic. In fact, some of them know the gene exists in their bloodline and they refuse to drink.

Secondly, you keep trying to push this myth of minorities being weak, or having no self esteem or no self worth, or being DEFINED by slavery, or by the past treatment of white people, to the point where you make it seem like minorities don't have a self at all outside of American history, or slavery.

You need to talk to younger people. Yeah the older generations were suffering, but the problem was segregation, not slavery. People who want reparations for slavery should be asking for reparations for segregation. Segregation created the ghetto structures we have today.

No, the environment does not create personalities, but if you put flawed personality types in a flawed environment, you get a flawed person. Some personality types just are not fit for certain environments. It's not that people are reacting all the time to slavery, it's not slavery that built ghettos, that came long after slavery. So if you want to pin point the problem, segregation and the creation of ghettos was/is the problem. People suffer because other people want them to suffer.

Now, I don't know which blacks you speak to who tell you they had great grand parents who were slaves, these must be old Southern blacks. That's a different breed of black from the Northern blacks.

The only point you made that makes sense is the fact that racism was institutionalized. I think institutionalized racism was far more damaging than slavery. Slavery was bad, but institutionalized racism made it so that even when people were set free they were even more enslaved than when they were slaves. Some of the laws were ridiculous as hell. That was the problem, the laws were racist.

I think, black people and native American people will be fine if people stop going out of their way to create ghettos and cause misery. I think it's this way because society is inefficient. We have millions of very talented brilliant people, who society decides to throw away instead of invest in. That's a complete waste of human resources and shows you how inefficient capitalism is. We could be training these people to build the space tourism industry, or any number of new industries, we could be investing in all of our people, and this would benefit all of us. Africa could make all our clothes for cheaper than China can, why don't we build up the fashion industry? Let's not forget a lot of the best music comes from Africa, we could build up the music industry, and the entertainment industry.

We could also build up astronomy and cosmology, while we sit here worried about being hit by an astroid, we have people in Africa who could be scanning the skies 24/7 to protect us from being hit by an astroid or meteorite. You see? It's our own inefficiency that is killing us and our planet.

We have a LOT of work to do, and we have a lot of people we are not using. I think that's just stupid and wasteful, and if the only reason we are not using these minds is because we don't like the bodies they come in, thats even more ignorant and stupid. There are a lot of industries that could be formed that could benefit humanity, if only we took advantage of our human resources. In fact, just look at all we'd have to do just to deal with climate change, and look at all we'd have to do just to populate space, we are a long long way away from ensuring our survival as a species.

9. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I could ask the same question about India. India is even more racist than America, it's a caste system in fact. Why don't you ever confront the issue of the Indian caste system? That's your issue, because you always speak up on how bad America is, but you never want to spend time recognizing the misery that India causes for it's billions of people.

India has a culture that is even more racist than American culture. Basically, in India, from the moment a child is born the child is hated, before the child even can speak everyone hates the child. The moment the child opens it's eyes for the first time, the majority of the country hates the child and wants it to die.

Am I wrong? The caste system basically blames the unborn for the crimes of the born. At least in the USA, even someone who is born with nothing can become great. In India that person born with nothing would not even get a chance to go to school, and would be considered untouchable due to something their parents did, basically punishing the unborn.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Are we talking all India here or just the unwashed uneducated?

11. John99 Banned Banned

Guess that's your answer right there TimeTraveler - LOL

12. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

unwashed uneducated? So are you saying that the educated are naturally more washed? Your statement is joke worthy. Don't be surprised if it causes people to use it against you in the future if you choose to blame America for racism.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah lets talk about the pristine ejoocated Americans with their shining torch of liberty.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I kindly suggest that you stop attacking Americans as a group. Some of us have a hive mentality and will take it as a personal attack.

Americans invented the computer you are using, along with the internet you are accessing, and the car you drive. Many of the best humans who ever lived were born in America. Give some respect to the greatest military nation in human history.

As far as education goes, education is not what is important. Americans are competitive, and while Americans are not the most educated, Americans work the hardest and are the most competitive.

Sam, you are obviously a good person. Stop attacking entire groups of people. When you attack an entire group of people you are guarenteed to attack yourself in the process.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Nazis found out a lot of stuff about the effects of exposure on humans through their hideous experiments.

No reason I should consider them special for that, even if it adds to our understanding of the human body.

Ethics is not about technology, its about moral and social responsibility.

Makes no matter if you're the smartest man on earth or the richest if you are a slimy creep into the bargain.

16. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Why do you compare all Americans to Nazi's? Are you calling each and every American citizen a Nazi now? Are you saying that just by being born in America that you'll automatically be unethical?

Why do you have this exceptionalism for India? In India, children are hated just because they are born, and even you yourself called the lowest caste the unwashed uneducated. I don't see how you can claim to be better than the Nazi's if you believe that.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, that's somewhat true, Sam. So shall we take a look at India and see how well Indians are doin' in the "moral and social responsibility" areas????

And when we do, of course, Indians fail miserably. So by your own philosophy, we should consider all Indians as pretty damned fucked up and morally and socially irresponsible, huh?

Indians have had some 10,000 years to get it right ...and they're still some 400-500 years behind most of the developed world ....which didn't even get started until much later than India.

Baron Max

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your knowledge of cultures outside Texas is truly astounding.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We're not in the business of transporting our democracy in India. Especially not using WMDs. (white male dodos elected President)

And the unwashed uneducated I was referring to were those who were still caught up in caste politics and involve the people that oppress less disadvantaged people, you moron.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, it's not my knowledge, Sam .....it's the knowledge of the UN Council on Human Rights that has India pegged as one of the world's worst nations for upholding human rights! India has so many UN violations that the list just goes on and on and on and on and.......

So, by your own ideals, everyone should hate all Indians!

Baron Max

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The UN? Are you upholding a document by the UN? You?

Lmao!

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Attempting to skirt the issue of horrid violations of Human Rights in your great and wonderous nation of India, Sam?

It's interesting how YOUR nationalism is a wonderful thing, but the nationalism of an American is somehow a bad thing. Hippo-critter??

Baron Max

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your nationalism is killing whole nations and destroying the world as we know it.

My nationalism is realistic and does not support any wrongs done by my government.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.