American Hater, Stop Hating, Where Not So Bad

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by supremebeingindeed, Apr 10, 2007.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Jesus was American.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

He wasn't American, but he converted.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Jesus was a Jew, that's one of the reasons that perhaps a third of Jerusalem became Christians after He resurrected. Lotta o' momentum comin' out of Israel, wouldn't you say?

Was Muhammed a Jew?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

'It’s called Globalization, which is nothing more than the spread of American stupidity around the world – the infection is spreading"

Hmm, what a brillant statement. Lets try to redirect his comment and place the blame upon the Americans Shoulders?

The Polish are so Intelligent, thats why they have a Gpd of $12000 per capita as of a 2004 estimate and America has a $37500 per capita. Explain this to me, if they were so Caring and Intelligent they would use their intelligence to Generate Income so they could be so caring and help others. Instead they choose to be broke and "proud" Gimme a break Jimmy

8. Satyr Banned Banned

Little Brain, is that your primary concern, securing a “bright future” for yourself?
    Explains a lot about you, doesn’t it, little brain. Such need and desperation in all those mental farts you call thoughts.
    Short little bursts of hot air followed by the smell or rotting eggs.

You’re all ass, little brain.
    Try using that orifice below your nose.

Since you are so engulfed in measurements then perhaps you can explain what a point in space is or what the number one is.
    Your entire thesis relies on defining them.
    I just can’t wait to read your …ahum, thoughts.

supremebeingindeed
    Dear American, I can think of no worse insult without being banned.
    You are my evidence of American quality.
    Why go reference another source when you supply ample evidence of exactly the kind of stupidity Americans are renowned for.
    You don’t even see it, huh?

You see, American, you and IceAgedunCivilization provide the living, breathing, ongoing, interactive, empirical proof for the positions I express.
    With your every rebuttal and its quality of reasoning you prove the very things you attempt to disprove.

So please continue posting.

The Polish people have invented some of the best sausages in the world and one of the best Popes came from there.
    Last I heard God is superior to the president, so we trump you with that.

I love reading your posts; keep it up.
    'It’s called Globalization, which is nothing more than the spread of American stupidity around the world – the infection is spreading".
    I’ve got an antidote: it’s called reason and courage.

Isn’t it wonderful how, as an American, you equate happiness, intelligence and value with materialistic measuring sticks?
    We Polacks never show how content we are by massacring our fellow citizens but you Americans have a nasty tendency of doing just that, despite that humongous G.D.P.
    What’s the poverty rate there, anyways?
    I bet larger than in Poland.

What about the levels of stupidity?
    There you have the western world beat. One must go back to the Middle-Ages or to some Third-World country or to an Islamic nation to find comparable levels of fanatical obtuseness.
    How does it feel when your fellow American imbeciles die so that Chaney can line his pockets and raise the precious G.D.P of yours?
    Proud?

Chewing Gum
    Why correct the inane and ignorant?
    Allow stupidity to drown itself in its own spittle.

Isn’t it hilarious?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The thing about fanatical hypocrites is that they always go against the very ideals they espouse and then search for clever ways to excuse themselves from the realization.

Isn’t it tragically funny to listen to an imbecile, describing himself as a devout Christian in contact with the Almighty himself, then sending men and women to die and kill for that cause?

Selective compassion and selective reasoning and selective morality.

What did Gandhi say about one of the seven deadly social sins?
    Belief without sacrifice…..

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  9. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

HMM.....SO PROUD, PROUD TO BE BUMS. As of a feb 2007 analysis, 11.8 percent of the population is unemployed. The United States has an astoundingly higher populatiion to support and our unemployment rate is 4.2 percent.......Ummmmm.......You tell me

10. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Belief without sacrifice…..

The cattle in crates. Crates in Disney World. United States of Disney World.

11. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

As you all can see, Ive pinned Satyr. His response to my questions were that I'm living proof, hmmm.....Im 1 person. In all honsety he cant support his "Theory" because its nothing more then that, its blatantly obvious even to us "Little Brains".

12. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

But as Saty brilliantly stated, they do have tasty wieners.

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

14. Satyr Banned Banned

Oh we can see.
    We can all see.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

You’ve had mine in your mouth for weeks now.
    Give it to your friend to suckle on a bit.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Really? I couldn't tell.

17. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Why dont you answer my questions directly as I have answered yours. If you did that, you would have proved me wrong. Instead you choose to badger on how Americans are so much more Inferior to Poloks. Ive given you facts, the facts show that for a Country of 38 million your unemployment rate is 11.8 percent, your poverty rate is 20 percent, each Individual on average makes $12000 dollars a year. That makes you inferior in every way. You're kind have made no contributions to society, prove me wrong and name some that are worth noting. Give me some kind of figure here guy, your sounding pitiful, if anything your making the polish look bad by bringing light to them.

18. Satyr Banned Banned

Two Americans thinking.

US1 – Dsuuuuuh,wat I tinking?
    US2 – Duh, I dot know, open Bible and tell me.
    US1 – Duh, it sayz here where all si…sin…sinners. Big word.
    US2 – Duh, what do dat mean?
    US1 – Ztupid! It mean we bad. We all go hell.
    US2 – Doh, why?
    US1 – Because we alive.
    US2 – Zoinks!!!!
    US1 – Me wanna be good. Me make money and then be smart. Then me be good.
    US2 – You a gen…geniu…you smart.

This is fuckin’ hilarious.

He's dumb, but at least he has a job.

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Supremebeingindeed - I'm American... and as much as I wish you were correct, you're not. You are equating one's own worth as a human with a monetary measuring system. The fact is, the average American makes a good sum of money compared to the rest of the world, but the average American is ignorant and simple minded. And Satyr's assessment is correct, by the way. Maybe it's overly generalized, but he's got the big picture nailed down pretty well.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  20. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Exactly right, im quoting monetary values because Ive done a basic reference to their society. Please note something thats not monetary about the worth of the polish society...

21. Satyr Banned Banned

Okay, now swallow, little brain.

22. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Lol Satyr, I guarentee the American Society Gives more to Africa alone then your entire Country Generates in Revenue on a yearly basis.

23. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

So yes, i can relate to monetary value because the more you make the more you give and thats also the american way.