American Hater, Stop Hating, Where Not So Bad

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by supremebeingindeed, Apr 10, 2007.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

it blew up and killed 7 people.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

i see your point. All americans I presume?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

not sure, but there was 1 black onboard.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

You may have missed this...

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

because this thread is about the wonderous, stupendous, almighty, america.

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Oh, right.

Break Dancing.

10. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

leopold99, you forgot to include cfc`s and nukes as part of their contribution towards humanity

11. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Have a look around, raven.

Do the non-Americans posting in this thread seem overly intelligent to you?
    Do they sound particularly accepting of humanity, tolerant and equable?

While Satyr's generalisation may have been accurate, it does not pertain to Americans in particular. He might have been talking about any country, and been just as accurate.

12. Satyr Banned Banned

It’s called Globalization, which is nothing more than the spread of American stupidity around the world – the infection is spreading.
    Granted there are many centers of human degradation, such as Islam, but let us focus first on our back yard.

Not only that but the thread starter was just begging for a good old reality check.
    Let sleeping dogs lie...but when they begin verbally farting in their dream worlds someone should plug that infectious anal cavity before we all suffocate from the stench.

IceAgedunCivilizations
    You forgot, pinko-commie, atheist and yes, I’m also a faggot.

In your world of black and white what else could I be, little brain?
    But despite my many degrading attributes I’m still not stupid, like you are, and for that I’m eternally grateful to my ancestors…the proud Polish people.

You know considering all the great contributions the U.S.A. has made over the centuries its recent production of a steady stream of imbeciles and morons, of which you and your compatriot supremebeingindeed are a wonderful example of, constitutes these contributions negated.

Tell supremebeingindeed about your Deluge beliefs….those are just too fucking funny.
    I want to watch two retards exchange grunts, as if they were actually saying something.

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Instead of complaining, maybe you should address why Americans are indeed so bad at geography. Maybe its time for you to get your head out of the sands. Geograpahy is not a difficult subject. I mean, as the last remaining super power in the world, and one of the world's best and most developed countries, it does seem stupid that the citizens can't address geography correctly. Just a thought, just a constructive thought.

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Blame it on the public schools, they deliberately try to dumb down our youths.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

And what a perfect example of that you are, little brain.

Teach us some more about reality, oh wise American mind.
    Show us how Americans think.

Tell us about all the bad people in the black hats and about all those evil empires and all about the pyramids and the deluge.

Show us what you are worth.

Hey, did you know, little brain, that the distance from your ass to your elbow in millimeters - yes that damn metric system – is equal to the amount of brain cells you have in that skull of yours?

Here’s the thing, little brain, measuring systems are human inventions, or did God create those as well.
    For instance an inch – coincidentally the length of your penis fully erect – is an arbitrary distance with no real meaning, since points are also human inventions.

What does all that mean?
    That you are dead from the neck up.
    We are all laughing at you…is that because we are jealous of you?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Thanks for your input Saty, you surely have a bright future, obviously.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

you forgot to mention what country you're from.

18. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Satyr, I want you to delegate to me, how the Proud People of Poland are a Higher Quality Individual in comparison to the People of the United States. I want you to show such proof, that no rational Human Being could Deny it without looking like a fool. The Allegations that you present, must be backed by Sound Evidence that is accesible to anyone via Internet so that all may see. Only then can you convince me. Because Once again, every Allegation that you've made thus far is based on your opinion, wheither it be against the American Public or for you're beloved Polish Country. Also, Once again, your comments on the American Public are unfounded, you havent conducted a Detailed Assessment on Millions of Americans and come to an Unbiased Conclusion. That is how you are wrong, plain as day you are wrong. You sit from your laptop spewing Mockery and Hatred of the Religous Preference of Millions of Individuals, what would your proud Polish people think of you?

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

This is a Republic of Democracies - if the school system sucks, it is the fault of the American people, is it not??

20. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Succinctly put, Satyr, bringing to notice an incredibly contradictory construction in the prevailing American psyche: it prides itself and compares itself ad nauseam with the Roman Empire—yet—it is with the stuffy values of Christianity that the Roman Empire grew emasculated, got incredibly fat and decadent (nasty combination), and fell: morality turning in against itself then stinging itself—and in this day and age of the American Way: like a noxious scorpion stinging itself with collagen injections. Ha.

21. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Oh -- and Satyr: how in hell did that punk arrive at you being Polish???

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

don't know about that but at least they blew up one teacher. Wasn't [ENC]Lady Di[/ENC] also a teacher?

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

We do elect those who make these decisions, but the Teachers Union and the Darwinian Monolith are very powerful, the home schoolers are showing them how to do it, however.