American CONTRACTOR beheaded today.....+3

Discussion in 'World Events' started by cosmictraveler, May 11, 2004.

1. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

This war started decades ago. 9/11 was an effect to a cause. The “tyrant” (who had nothing to do with 9/11 incidentally) was our ally before & after he gassed them. He gassed them with gas he bought from us. And no, we’re not giving them freedom. What do you think the 14 military bases we’re building are for? And the world's largest US "embassy." Bases and an embassy the people there have no say about. Have you never heard of a puppet government? Now's your chance to see one in the act of creation. Remember, they are always created under the guise of true democracy, so you have to look with a critical eye.

Like I said, the US is the offender. So you’re really saying you don’t like it when people fight back when you hit them.

We want to rule the world too, now don’t we? In fact we do and not judiciously. Is not our country the states of Christendom? Don't we have a religious radical leader who's fighting a "crusade" as he put it? Don’t we kill the non-believers?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacM Registered Senior Member

Trying to be cute doesn't cut it. This is far from a funny issue. My coments are directed to the many muslims in that jpart of the world. They need to either recognize the error of the terroists ways and stop providning safe haven and encourgement and/or aid or they are equally guilty.

No need to nuke the UK a few piss ants can be handled there by bobby's.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacM Registered Senior Member

Not entirely but there is some truth to your satement.

Not convinced yet. It seems more is coming to light.

Again true. Let me clarify. I do not support Isreal 100% but nor do I think the P's deserve much more than having their asses kicked. I'd clamp down on both sids.

They are there as part of our effort to rid the middle east of this intolerable crap. We will leave when finished and/or asked to by the new Iraqi government. Assumig they don't turn on us as well. If they do "Oh well".

You are to pessimistic.

We didn't hit first. The fact is we assisted Iraq in the war against Iran. Personally I woul,d have cut off purchase of all arab oil years ago and they can suck sand. Not our pocket books.

Almost true but a bit over the top. I am not a Bushy supporter. I do not like the religious BS he is pulling in our democracy. We kill those that kill. It has nothing to do with non-believers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

We didn't hit first.

Oh but you did, back in 1953 when you overthrew a democratic government in Iran, ever since then it’s been downhill. America it seems giveth and taketh away. It’s a proven fact that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11; even Bush has seemed too admitted to that. Secondly the War in the Middle East is indeed decades old, I can understand why you would disagree with that because you didn’t see tanks or other European-esqe ways of war being fought btwn the US and the Arabs but the war did start back in the early 80’s with the bombing of the US marines in Beirut. This war is not of men, or material it’s one of thought. This is a war of conscious, and it’s pretty evident to say the least.

Right and 9/11 didn't happen and we are not removing a tyrant tht gased, raped and tortued his own people by the thousands. We are not giving them freedom

That’s right the invasion of Iraq was the ultimate in rejection freedom for the people of Iraq. They didn’t ask you to come and invade did they? They don’t seem to want you around, so really is your imposed Soviet styled “freedom” really all that great? No, of course not because the people of Iraq were denied the basic tenant of democracy, self-determination . Do you think torturing and killing untold amounts of Muslims as freedom? Let’s stop the hypocrisy please. What could have the US done to make Saddam go? Simple do what the French did with you. An indigenous resistance movement was around in Iraq post-Gulf War, they were revolting with American rhetoric behind them, but that’s about it. The US like the French in the 1700’s could have propped up the Iraqi’s to overthrow the leader, and let them do the aftermath by themselves. In this instance the Iraqi people have “democracy” forced down their throats, anything no matter how benevolent that is forced will fail, especially something that demands popularism, and credibility like a democracy. Most Iraqi’s don’t want the US to stay, 9/10 finds you as occupiers not liberators, and they are justified in that belief. America is doing the impossible, the Brits tried it and failed, America will just have to learn its lesson on its own.

8. MacM Registered Senior Member

Undecided,

Unfortunately you have a very distorted view of history and reality. The majority of Iraqi's are threilled to have Saddam H. out of the picture. Certainly they don't want the US or anyother nationality occupying them. They have said that and we understand that. That is why it is being turned back over to them. The new Iraqi elite have already said they want us to saty as long as is necessary to insure they can clean house. I am afraid terroists days are numbered.

There is only one lesson to be learned here. Regardless of your distorted claim of who attacked first, we will attack last and the terroist will lose. Big time.

What a bunch of stupid wennies.

9. Undecided Banned Banned

Unfortunately you have a very distorted view of history and reality. The majority of Iraqi's are threilled to have Saddam H.

I assume that means “thrilled”? Yes I never denied that Iraqi’s are happy to have Saddam gone, have I? You have a very distorted way of reading. But they seem to hate the US just as much. You are the one who has the problem with understanding that they hated you as much as ole Saddam. You merely replaced with one evil, with another (in Iraqi eyes).

Certainly they don't want the US or anyother nationality occupying them. They have said that and we understand that. That is why it is being turned back over to them.

But you aren’t leaving; you are nominally handing over some powers to the interim govt. They are the sovereign of the country yet don’t have a say over how troops are to be used in their own country? Now, now, let’s not get intellectually imaginative here; the reality is that they have very little power still over their own country. Americans have already decided the election:

If you're suggesting, how would we feel about an Iranian-type government with a few clerics running everything in the country, the answer is: That isn't going to happen.

Donald Rumsfeld
    Interview with Associated Press
    4/24/2003

So that’s American “democracy” at play now is it? Chances are that the Iraqi people in next years election will indeed elect a theocratic Shi’a govt, but “That isn't going to happen.” Now is it? You have to love American “freedom”.

The new Iraqi elite have already said they want us to saty as long as is necessary to insure they can clean house. I am afraid terroists days are numbered.

I am afraid the life spans of the members of this govt are even shorter. Already one cabinent member has been assignated , even before June 30th. The insurgents (they cannot be defined as terrorists) are growing in ideological strength and this new govt is not gaining any momentum.

Regardless of your distorted claim of who attacked first, we will attack last and the terroist will lose. Big time.

Yes thanks for ageing with me that we attacked first, secondly the “terrorists” aren’t losing right now are they? They are making the illegal US occupation a quagmire, they are destabilizing Saudi Arabia, they are bogging down Afghanistan, they have been able to attack in Europe and Asia, etc. They aren’t losing according to the latest count. The US has yet to accomplish a objective.

10. MacM Registered Senior Member

Undecided,

You have got to be kidding. Dream on. You think those piss ant actions have done anything but strengthen world opinion against them then you are hopeless. What about "They are losing and will lose" do you not actually understand?

11. Undecided Banned Banned

You have got to be kidding. Dream on. You think those piss ant actions have done anything but strengthen world opinion against them then you are hopeless. What about "They are losing and will lose" do you not actually understand?

World Opinion means nothing to them, they aren’t fighting for the world. The only opinion they care about is the Islamic one. OBL is much more popular then anyone else in the Islamic world (especially the US) and his actions against the “decadent” West resounds with most people in the region. In your opinion they will lose, etc. but the recent events seem to suggest otherwise. The US is digging herself into a fiscal hole, a militaristic binge, and social decline to fight these “piss ant actions”. American opinion means ZERO in most of the world today, and most people instead of fearing America rather laugh at her incompetence in Iraq, and Afghanistan(read the economist, I was paraphrasing that one). Look MacM, you can spew all of the unsubstantiated crap you want in your head, but not here it’s not very becoming. I mean really you should try to stick to science, your posts tell you why.

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

Undecided,

So what? We should elect you president and all put rags on our heads face east or what ever and kiss the soild several times a day with our asses pointing to the moon.? Afraid not my man. They will lose and it is a terriable suffering that they bring to their people by even imagining for a split second that they have any real power.

Piss ants are piss ants. End of arguement.

13. Undecided Banned Banned

So what? We should elect you president and all put rags on our heads face east or what ever and kiss the soild several times a day with our asses pointing to the moon.?

No, firstly I am not a Muslim. I believe the West has a chance in this war against the terrorists. But the current policy is simply not working, everyone pretty much agrees with that statement. My idea to fight this war is much more “secretive” and much more effective. I realize that waving my phallus around to every Arab nation isn’t going to work; I realize it will only make the situation that much worse. We have to co-opt the Arab world into helping us out. Not forcing them to drink our shit or die, that isn’t going to work.

They will lose and it is a terriable suffering that they bring to their people by even imagining for a split second that they have any real power.

I have yet to see how they are losing, merelyad nauseaming it doesn’t make it anymore true. Show me how they are “losing”? They have enough power to scare the living sack of balls off Americans. Their power is not in weaponry, or in states, it is the power of idea, the most powerful of all assets. It is true what they say, the pen is indeed mightier then the sword. As long as American makes OBL’s words ring true, you will lose this war.

Piss ants are piss ants.

Let’s not talk about your arguments here ok, that’s for the cesspool.

14. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

LoL
    How many citizens you have beheaded last year Mac?
    Come to think of it what was the price of a gallon 'o' gas a couple of years ago or the amount of taxes you all spent on defence. Well maybe your defence spending is down a little, after all you have a thousand less GI's drawing a wage these days.

IMHO The other side seem to be getting more active not less.
    Perhaps I need some of those rose tinted specs to see more clearly.
    Dee Cee

15. MacM Registered Senior Member

Is that supposed to mean something.? All it means is they are a bunch of inhumane asshol_es. It doesn't scare me one iota. It does piss me off.

It is a shame indeed that I or somebody with my fortitude hasn't become President. We don't need their damned oil. I would have cut it off decades ago, along with the money they have taken from us in the process.

Perhaps it is because you don't see the desperation they are under since we fought back for a change. They are losing and they are making "Custers Last Stand". And it will be a "Last Stand".

16. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Ah yes -Unde, our Minister of Sadness and Doom

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Undecided Banned Banned

Ah yes -Unde, our Minister of Sadness and Doom

Am I bona fide yet?

Perhaps it is because you don't see the desperation they are under since we fought back for a change.

Desperation? From what, the heat? Their numbers are growing how is that a sign of weakness? How is that losing, you must learn your history child. A populist insurgency has never lost. See you are thinking along the lines of the British back in 20’s when they gassed the Iraqi’s like Saddam did in the 80’s. Guess what 17,000 Brits never came home from Iraq. So take your “hard knock” BS, Usama will luv ya for it!

18. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Nah, you need to be a native Brit first.

19. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Good, but the fact is we’re clamping down on only one side, against the Palestinians. We call them terrorists even though the Israelis kill their civilians at a 3-to-1 rate and oppress them. No surprise since Israel’s aggression is funded by your tax dollars. And that’s just one of the ways that the US creates most of the world’s terrorism.

That’s a good one. We haven’t even left Germany or Japan yet.

The truth hurts until you do something about it.

The fact is that we also assisted Iran in the war against Iraq. Why do you suppose we did that?

20. MacM Registered Senior Member

I have said it before and I 'll say it again. I don't favor the Israelies. But in the overall view it is the Palestinians that use terrorisim. retalitory strikes are not terrorisim. The fact that women and children get killed is unfortunate but when piss ants are alloed to hide behind them then they are no longer innocent.

Autonomy and soveriengty are not the same as being occupied. Germany and Japan are exactly like France. In France we were asked to leave and left. We would do the same in Germany or Japan if asked. We will do the same in Iraq if asked. Your point is a distortion of fact.

If feel no pain what-so-ever. So I must by your standard know the truth.

The fact is there is often no right postion to take and it is a matter of chosing the lesser of two evils.

21. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"The fact is there is often no right postion to take and it is a matter of chosing the lesser of two evils. "

Or you should say in this case the both of two evils, or, um, sometimes one evil, and then, ummm, fool me once, shame on... shame on you, ummmm. Fool me once, can'tgitfooled agin, heh.

Great argument, Mac'em Your Dear Leader would be pleased.

22. MacM Registered Senior Member

You misinterpret, I am not a Bushy fan.

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Yes, now I remember - my apologies. It's easy to confuse you with them, when you advocate Western armies of occupation as an effective response to Islamist terrorism. If you are perceptive enough to see through the Bush cabal, you should also be able to understand that we are losing hearts and minds in the Mideast, making life even more desperate for many Arabs, energizing al-Qaeda, and inspiring many imitators. Whether a devoted Bushevik or not, it is an ignorance of both history and human nature to encamp in the political Green Zone.