America vs iran in a war

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ashpwner, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Mossad is behind all the shananigans of false information leading the west to war with Iran and other middle east (besides the west interests in commodities there already). Oh no... It could be true. Mwahahaha. Joking. Quote me if it becomes true though. carry one people just ignore me until I bring up another ace point like before.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And this is when the USA's interests matter? You speak as if we care what the USA wants and doesn't want. Syria has her own interests

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well obviously. I'm simply stating the fact.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. countezero Registered Senior Member

Exactly. And Hezbollah is attacking Israel.

8. halo07guy Registered Senior Member

So Iran is essentially attacking Israel? Why are their so many pro-nazi muslims, muslim extreamists, and muslim fundamentalists? I think any religion that promotes violence in its teachings should be destroyed, outlawed, or other wise disbanded. I mean, of those 20%, about 5% percent take the Qua'ran litterally. They think the AK-47 is Allah's weapon or or something. Which leads me to this: ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

So you believe Christianity, Judaism, and Islam should be outlawed?

There are extremists in EVERY religion. the Irgun were Jewish extremists, but of course to you the lil ol' jews can't do anything wrong

(taken from Oli): Educated Yourself.

10. countezero Registered Senior Member

The above is true, but someone has to have a pretty thick set of blinders not to recognize that Islamic terrorists are the most dangerous in the world, both politically speaking and damage-wise.

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Not true. america is far more damaging than any of these ''terrorists'' you speak of, both politically speaking and damage wise.