America vs iran in a war

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ashpwner, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No, the Persians lost the invasion when they attacked the Greeks, but it wasn't ''owned''.

And it was you that just said Iran>America wasn't it?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Iran has no chance in a war with USA. Iran's military is local and it will be destroyed before anything gets to be used in war.

Anyways...the war has began long time ago.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it will be lucky if they survive Iraq.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

If Iran's military is greater than Israel's, I'm sure they'll offer some resistance to the USA, and because the USA is not their lifeline, that's an advantage

For instance, if the USA and Israel go to war, Israel would lose because they would no longer recieve equipment and funding, with funding being pretty essential to Isreals existence

8. draqon Banned Banned

lol...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Well let's be honest why would Iran need to fight face to face with US when simple but effective guerilla warfare will make US retreat like a second Vietnam after a few years that is if they even get out of Iraq). Not to mention the longer US stay in the area the more likely they'll be exposed back at home. Ah simple Arts Of War stuff. Seriously US would decimate Iran with technology true but that's not all there is to warfare is there. It's certain US would not have the audacity to nuke Iran either for then it would alarm other nation at extent of American's lack of morale regarding human lives to get what they want... All I can say at hat what they want tis not peace in any region but a fat US economy and control of world important resources.

10. Kadark Banned Banned

Absolutely. It's amusing to see so many Americans boasting about their superior technology in comparison to Iran and expecting that to be enough in a full-fledged war. Does anyone remember the Vietnam war?

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

But that's the thing about war. It's not always numbers or technology that wins the war. George Washington was at a HUGE advantage against the British, but he won. Sometimes, stuff happens. Tyrants get slapped in the face eventually, and so will America

DRAGON: lol yea, I know, israel is so pathetic

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. draqon Banned Banned

actually I think otherwise at the whole statement. Israel has so many political international ties ... it will be reaaaaaally hard to do anything against it.

13. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

yea and if you get world superpower you will be the tyrant and how will you feel when people are saying i cant waite till israil falls

14. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Would it? They have no allies other than the USA, if that's what you mean by ''international ties''. Who, the UK? ROFLMAO I'd be surprised if the Uk so much as lifted a finger in isreal's defense. I heard the UK citizens dont even really support the Iraq war.

15. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

i don't quite get you all im saying is know one likes it when someone as has got the title of world super power so evry one predicts there fall and wants the same place and lets be honest israil with it's going nuclear and all can't realy be trusted

16. halo07guy Registered Senior Member

Why does everyone hate the Jews......?

17. draqon Banned Banned

if that was true, they would be gone. Therefore not everyone hates them.

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Israel can't be trusted at all, especially not considering how it bombs innocent Palestinians and kills innocent children.

ashpwner try to type with correct grammar I 'm having a hard time understanding

19. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

cuase there crafty and you nether what there up to....CRAFTY !

20. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

i know man i try, but well lets say i havent been tought very well at school

21. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Point being? 1 in 5 people are Muslim and you're totally unimpressed? Looks to me like that's just for this argument's sake.

In terms of brainwashing and influence over people, that religion certainly has the bible bashers nailed. Not a lot of christian suicide bombers. The purpose of religion is, after all, to control.

What percentage of the world's population will be Muslim in 600 years? That's the head start christianity (dropping) has on islam (growing).

Plus, the middle east invented jesus.

Then what about all the empires that have come from the middle east? The Persians, Sassanids, etc.

The USA has more natural resources than Europe and the middle east put together and they can't even handle a bunch of farmers with AK47s.

I think what it comes down to is that you are completely unwilling to admit that anything decent has ever come out of the middle east, just because you're on "the other side". Unobjective people like you have no place discussing things in a place like this.

22. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Urmmm, how many countries have they been kicked out of though?

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Quite a lot. Who do you see defending jews other than the USA?