America: the Melting Pot

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Fraggle Rocker, Jun 10, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

"Immigration is almost always beneficial to the countries receiving immigrants."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Are you serious? Have you been to America lately? It's like a disaster area with all the criminal aliens. You can hardly go anywhere without seeing them and the destruction they bring.

"The greatest threat to America is people who want to stop progress and forward movement by placing restriction on large groups of "other people" whileforgetting that we are all someone elses "other pople".

No. The greatest threat to America is evil terrorists who want us converted/dead and criminal aliens.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

^You are masking your prejudice or racism with labeling aliens criminals. The greatest threat to your culture is also nonalien criminals.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

Evil terrorists and criminal alien killed how many people last year?
    Does this number come close to the number of women killed by their husbands or boyfriends?
    Does this number come close to the number of people killed driving drunk?
    Does this come close to the number of people who died from cigarrettes, toxic chemical induced cancers, overindulgence in fast food...and so on?
    For a religious conservative like yourself, don't you think that America is vastly more threatened by the liberal media or by the values of hippies and progressives?
    Secular americans has less in common with you than many of the fundamentalist terrrorists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I know CA has lots of immigs, especially in L.A, which fosters gang activities. But that problem partly stems from the fact that L.A has a laid back attitude and everybody knows that 70% of Californians are...(chuckles)...air heads. Unlike here in NY, we have immigrants too, but we New Yorkers are relatively civilized. In CA, everything is laid back. I used to know a girl from San Diego in my school, lets just say she had half a brain. Now, going back to Immigration. By 2010 the baby boomers will retire, leaving an unhealthy ration of old people to young people, about 130 to 1000, someone has to make up for the pensions and benefits. Records also show that immigrants are not competing against natives for the same Job, immigs usually work in agriculture and low paying jobs. During the technological boom, with start-ups everywhere, there were too plenty of skilled jobs available for native citizens; immigrants where needed to fill the bottom unskilled workers. Skilled labor wages would not have risen if immigs never filled the unskilled labor brackets efficiently. Immigration is always good but its also bad, though the benefits are more than the cost in a growing economy, the problem and costs usually starts only when the economy starts to receed. Through immigration many nations have hired the best doctors and lawyers, the greatest and best minds, or have we forgoten Einstien's swearing as an American citizen in Virginia? 60% of silicon valleys industry is made up of Indians, Japanese, and Chinese, and Silicon valley makes up for a huge percentage of CA's industry after agriculture. You be the judge.

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I am only vaguely aware of these two.

Interesting, but it seems in actual deed they hardly did anything.

How well were Aboriginals doing before whitey showed up? Did they also have flying pyramids like the Africans?

Oddly enough these "people" don't have an official website to tell the world what they are doing and why.

It doesn't fall under your limited understanding of "genocide". The effects are the same whether it is done by death camps or uncontrollled immigration.

How many white people have been forced to move out of their formerly nice neighborhoods and see a huge amount of their life savings go down the toilet because a flood of darkies move into their neighborhood? Shit, some white people are fleeing their home country.

Bullshit. This was something imposed by the courts and subsequently promoted by Jew owned and controlled media for the last forty years.

Democracy also allowed slavery. Was that good too?

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Are you even vaguely aware of the differences between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration? I think, perhaps, you should check on those two terms with regards to immigration, I'm sure you'll be surprised, if not shocked. Check it out.

Baron Max

10. Bells Staff Member

Different culture, so no pyramids like the Africans. Nomadic cultures do not always build pyramids. And I would believe they were doing quite well before "whitey showed up". "Whitey" bought disease and destruction upon the Indigenous population. The Tasmanian Indigenous population and culture was all but wiped out.

You seem to know who they are but refuse to name them. Surely there is something that proves your case. So far all we have to go on is you and your word.

Ah no. It does not fall under any definition of genocide.

Were they forced out at gunpoint so their homes could be occupied by the invaders? Are they being forced to breed with another race as an attempt to breed out the white's race? Are they being forced to not breed with each other as an attempt to kill off the white race?

LOL! Surely you aren't saying the Jews are behind it all?

Yes the courts said it was legal for a black person to have sex with a white person. It did not state that they had to do so. Individuals went with their own attraction and desires if they chose to.

In short, the courts allowed the citizens of your country the choice.

And democracy and a war ended slavery. That was good.

11. Bells Staff Member

No sandy. He was talking about legal immigration. And in that sense, legal immigration was a great help for your country in the past.

And how do you know who is legal and who is an illegal immigrant? Or do you just go by their colour and nationality to decide that? The US probably has more illegal immigrants from other white countries (people who overstay their visas). So just how do you know who is legal or illegal?

12. sandy Banned Banned

Terrorists have killed more people in the world than we know. Thousands.

Criminal aliens kill about 15 Americans/day for an estimate of 5,340 in the USA last year. And 2,445 so far this year.
    Yes the media is a threat but evil terrorists and criminal aliens are worse.

13. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

They were doing quite well? Are you high? Why don't they go back to living the way they did before whitey showed up? It would take zero money. Kudos about Tasmanians, forgot about them.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-ConspiracyTheory&Liberalism&Jews.htm

[Deleted huge body of text which only amounted to racist propaganda.. If others wish to read it, I have left the link in place.]

I'll let others decide for themselves.

What is Mossad's motto? Victory by deception.

Not all Jews, not even most Jews and not just Jews.

Choice is wonderful when a woman can kill her unborn baby or queers can get married but not good when I want to exercise my choice for who I want to work, live and associate with.

Surely you don't believe the BS that the Civil War was fought to free blacks. My opinion is that you are way too smart to believe that nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  14. Bells Staff Member

High? No.

How can they go back to living like they did CS? The land was taken from them remember? Do you think coastal tribes will be able to live as they did before the white man arrived in Australia? Somehow I doubt those with their nice beach houses or the Government would be willing to give up their land to allow the indigenous population to 'go back' to the way it was. And they cannot go back to living like they did simply because their culture has been eroded. They would not be able to survive.

Read through the thread. You are the only one screaming 'genocide'. Everyone else has been telling you that it does not fall under the definition of genocide.

Ok. Now I know you are delusional.

LOL!

Of course.

Isn't it just?

Oh no. The Civil War was fought for other reasons, one of them being a monetary reason. But that is a different subject.

Oh and please do not post racist propaganda in this thread and forum. Thank you.

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I gave you the answer and yet you dismiss and delete iit as "racist" propaganda. Sorry, but that is not a refutation. Insult is not refutation. But thanks for at least having the class to keep the link up for those who are curious which apparently isn't you even though you asked at least three times.

16. Bells Staff Member

I read it and all I can say is please tell me you do not buy into that anti-semitic and down right racist hogwash? I understand why it would appeal to you, but seriously, it read like an alien cover up.

17. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I'm talking about the economic dimensions of immigration in general, which is irrespective of legal or illegal immigration. The illegal immigration problem is not even a problem-the American government can't repatriate them? Fine, fucking give them amnesty. Problem solved. But as in all things American, there has to be a year long celebration and elaboration before the appropriate logical move is made.

fun fact: In the 60's and 70's, young American men were droping out of high school and opting for other careers. Fast Forward to the late 80's, Young American men opted to stay in school and even go on to attend 4 yr colleges, broadening their minds and fostering specialization, which increased the average skilled worker salary.

18. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You're taking sentences out of context deliberately in order to misinterpret them. I clearly blamed this entire situation on Abe Lincoln, one of the Whitest Men in American History. I have made this case a dozen or more times on SciForums. Quite of few of our members are familiar with my contention that the schism between white and black Americans still exists 150 years after the Civil War because Lincoln deceived the citizenry into thinking all that bloodshed was about ending slavery, when in fact it was about his own hubris and megalomania. White people on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line believe their great-great grandparents died for the sake of black people, but it was just so Lincoln could use the Constitution for toilet paper and prevent states which voluntarily joined the Union from voluntarily leaving it. I have never given the black community a disproportionate share of blame for the state of race relations in America. I don't think they're blameless but neither do I think it's all their fault; there's plenty of blame to go around.

I write enough things here to make people dislike me, there's no need to invent stuff and make people dislike me for fraudulent reasons. If you continue to misquote people in order to impugn their character, as you did me, you won't last long here. We've all been tolerating your racist messages, even though technically they're a violation of SciForums policy. But there are limits and when you go beyond verbal personal attacks against people and start committing slander, you have passed the limit.
    You're going to have to point to a couple of significant examples. Brazil arguably had the cruelest slaveowners in the hemisphere, and their slaves were freed a whole generation later than most, sometime in the 1890s, so you'd expect to still find a lot of tension there. Yet today Brazil has no "black" and "white" communities.
    You sure don't know much, do you. That condition seems to correlate highly with the mental defect of racism. There's a huge population of people of Japanese ancestry in South America, particularly Peru. Since the Japanese are one of the few peoples on earth who are even more racist than you, they stuck pretty tightly together and a lot of them did not intermarry with the locals, so there is a clearly identifiable "Japanese" community down there, even though there is no "white" one.

BTW, if you want to talk about racism in Latin America, please get some education. It's all about their Native American populations. They don't care how much "black blood" you have, as long as you're not indio.
    That's just fine. But how exactly do you define a "group"? The "group" of "Americans" is clearly not defined by skin color, because about one tenth of us have black skin. It's clearly not defined by ancestry because something like one fourth of us are not descended from your precious Western Europeans. "American" seems to be an identity similar to religions: You get to be one of us simply by wanting to be one of us, coming to live among us, and learning to get along with us. How amusing. By that definition you're not much of an American, since apparently you don't get along with a good quarter of the American population.
    What are you, about fourteen? Either that or you've been sleeping through high school? Many of the Malayo-Polynesian countries have been "flooded with aliens." The people of more "pure" stock have used every technique to persecute these "aliens," from violence to legislation to social discrimination. Oh yeah, the "aliens" are Chinese and Indians, two of the world's greatest civilizations. The Indians are even Caucasian, your favorite gene pool, and Indo-European, your favorite language family. Why don't you start paying attention in your high school classes. Maybe you can still manage to graduate in a year or two.
    Hey, I've posted my suggestion for that many times. Let's all of us take a vacation and go to some place that is designated as "non-combatants." Then we'll tell the Christians, Muslims and Jews that they can have a free-for-all and engage in their favorite pastime: killing each other. No truce, no treaty, no cease-fire. They have to keep fighting until they're all dead. They shouldn't complain because they all believe in Heaven. That should take care of about two thirds of the population, a pretty good start.

Once again you illustrate your ignorance of biology. You're comparing the effect of merging two populations of a single species with mixing two different species. When you put two species into one ecological niche, they compete. When you put two groups of the same species together, they start cross-breeding with each other. It makes them stronger, which is exactly what's happening in America!

You really need to get up tomorrow morning, lay off the dope, put down the iPod, leave the Nintendo turned off, stay out of the mall, and go attend your high school classes. Come back in two or three years when you know something, and maybe you'll stop making such a fool of yourself.

19. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

This is about how European elites are actively working to merge their countries with the Middle East.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/013355.php

In contrast, Eurabia – which asserts that the Islamicization of Europe didn't happen merely by accident but with the active participation of European political leaders - is hardly ever referred to at all, despite the fact that it is easier to document. Does the notion of Eurabia hit too close to home? Perhaps it doesn't fit with the anti-American disposition of many journalists? Curiously enough, even those left-leaning journalists who are otherwise critical of the European Union because of its free market elements never write about Eurabia.

Because of this, I am going to test whether the Eurabia thesis is correct, or at least plausible. I have called this project The Eurabia Code, alluding to author Dan Brown's massive bestseller The Da Vinci Code. Brown's fictional account "documents" a conspiracy by the Church to cover up the truth about Jesus. I'm not sure my work will become equally popular, but I'm pretty sure it's closer to reality.

The next time Mr. Brown wants to write about massive conspiracies in Europe, he would be well-advised to set his eyes at Brussels rather than Rome. It would be a whole lot more interesting. What follows is a brief outline of the thesis put forward by writer Bat Ye'or in her book "Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis." My information is based on her book (which should be read in full). In addition I have drawn from some of her articles and interviews. I republish the information with her blessing, but this summary is completely my own.

In an interview with Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Bat Ye'or explained how French President Charles de Gaulle, disappointed by the loss of the French colonies in Africa and the Middle East as well as with France's waning influence in the international arena, decided in the 1960's to create a strategic alliance with the Arab and Muslim world to compete with the dominance of the United States and the Soviet Union.

20. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

And how fucking huge could that be? 5000 people?

Latin America has plenty of racism. The whitest people are on top and the darkest on the bottom. Funny how that happens almost everywhere. Must be a coincidence.

Oh Jesus Christ. The group of people who are white. You know the ones who are only 8% of the population and becoming minorities in their own fucking countries.

I am not an Amerikwan or an American. I don't care to identify myself with any citizenship that treats me as an equal with some Haitian who comes here on an inner tube with a Voodoo doll in one hand a needle in the other.

Dickhead, I have a graduate degree. I don't know how the F you know there is a "large" Japanese population in Peru or the makeup of some Pacific islands (perhaps you spend all your free time studying this shit) but I highly doubt you learned it in high school seeing most high school students couldn't find the USA on a World map. Anyway, I doubt these Pacific islands became diverse through mass immigration and even if they were, the Chinese and Indians are not going to be a majority of the population there anytime soon if ever.

Right. They either crossbreed and if done enough eliminate the unique character of both species or they fight over territory, or they separate themselves from each other.

Oh yeah! Brazil is real fucking strong! That's the way to go!

Yep. We should follow Brazil's example and the United States could become a superpower too!

21. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

There are between 1.3 million and 2.2 million Japanese-Brazilians alone, depending on the source you look to. Wikipedia lists them at 1.5 million, with 400,000 Chinese-Brazilians and 250,000 Korean-Brazilians.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Brazilian

22. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

Are you an equal to the children of freed slaves and conquered native americans? Are you an equal to the very large hispanic population that was annexed in a war started by the US on false pretenses (read: stolen) or the huge hispanic population that was bought in with California etc?

Your disappearing white america is a myth.

23. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

To me, genocide is when you get a large group of people together and fire bomb them back to Camelot. Immigration and inter racial breeding is not genocide, its sheer stupidity and natural selection. Its stupid because white merchants seeking glory should have left America for the Americans and went back to Europe long ago, same for South Africa and North Africa. Okay, lets admit, they didn't know about the fact that white genes were recessive, even I just found that out about a year ago. Which brings me to another question, are Asian genes also recessive? I mean they are white also. Surely you can't say an Asian man is more genetically more black than white, so they have to be white, at least a variation of white, the same way West Indies are a variation of black. Anyway, my point is that extinction is what happens when you occupy foreign territory, just like any other animal specie. Why is it that white people can't go somewhere, develop it for the natives, and then leave. No, they have to stay, God knows they have to stay. But I don't think Cout suDOKU should worry, not many white people are marring outside the neigborhood anyway, inter racial marriage involving whites is very low, white people pretty much have a low birth rate in general, just ask the Russians, who's next big project should be planning how to make a baby, instead of developing a new weapon of mass killage, which by the way is...genocide.