America: the Melting Pot

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Fraggle Rocker, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You're redefining the word "genocide" to suit your own subversive purpose. As moderator of Linguistics I guess the duty falls to me to point this out. If Hitler is your favorite model genocidist, his goal was to destroy all traces of the Jewish gene pool. Else why bother murdering people who had only one quarter Jewish ancestry and no Jewish culture? He thought the problem was biological, that Jewish genes would somehow be attracted to each other and over the generations they would recombine to reform a Jewish people. The foreigners who come to America are not killing off people with European genes. In fact in record numbers they are intermarrying with them. Pure white skin may become rare as we finally break down the color barrier and become a rainbow people like the Mexicans and Brazilians, but European genes will be as common as they are in Mexico and Brazil.

If your favorite model of genocidists is the despicable (white) Christian European "civilization" that occupied the New World, their goal was to destroy all traces of Inca and Aztec culture. Else why bother to burn libraries and melt down art objects? The foreigners who come to America are not destroying Euro-American culture. Their children forswear the influence of their original countries and adopt Big Macs, rap music, skateboarding and even our twisted moronic versions of Christianity. To the extent that some vestige of their culture survives, it provides the injection of new motifs that every culture needs to survive, and makes us stronger. Pizza, our national food, was brought by Italians, the last wave of "dark-skinned" foreigners. Rock and roll, our national music, contains rhythmic figures brought from Latin America.

In every era, Americans like you have promised doom for our country if we did not stop the latest wave of immigration. Irishmen, Italians, Japanese and Chinese have been vilified as destroyers of our culture despite their standing as great cultures in their own right that had nothing to offer except new richness. They all intermarried and we assimilated them all. We are stronger for it. We discovered that we don't have to be of British ancestry to be Americans. Well guess what? We don't have to be white either.
    One world, one people, one civilization. It's inevitable and it's great. Join the new millennium or go find your own planet.
    Where did you study genetics, at Anal Roberts University? Recessive genes, not being expressed, remain hidden and get passed down generation after generation. As a dog breeder I can attest to this. In our Lhasa Apsos we still get the behavior instincts of their more aggressive ancestors from fifty generations ago whose job was to guard Buddhist monasteries against burglars. We can't cut off the bloodlines that contribute those genes because we simply can't find them all. And we're trying to do this deliberately! Do you really suppose a recessive gene could be eliminated by accident?
    You're getting hysterical over your own petty definition of "American" as "white." I wonder how all the black Americans feel about you? Why the hell does it matter what color our skins are? Isn't America something a little greater than that? A culture, an attitude, a feeling? Every ethnic group that has come here has assimilated into that culture, attitude and feeling. There's no reason to think that the next ones won't do the same and every reason to think that they will.
    What, the old ways you revere weren't good enough? War, disease, famine, stupidity, and... wait a minute, you've got religion in the wrong column. Religion is one of the most evil, destructive forces ever to stalk this planet. The montheistic religions that keep creeping out of the Middle East, in particular, are famous for their actual honest-to-Abraham explosions of genocidal violence. As Jung pointed out, no wars in history have been as bloody as those among the Christian nations. If multiculturalism has a chance of destroying religion, then that's an excellent reason to support it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Have you got an example? The one that springs to mind is "Egypt." It is now populated by Arabs, the descendants of armies who destroyed Egyptian civilization and took over the country--in the name of one of the aforementioned monotheistic religions. Some of the Latin American countries also bear the names of the Indian cultures that were destroyed by--you guessed it--invaders fighting in the name of an Abrahamic religion. If you want to stop genocide, it seems like the most constructive thing you could do with your hatemongering would be to work toward eliminating religion from this god-battered planet.
    You're twisting words to your own strident purpose again and the Resident Linguist again has to chastise you for it. Please provide a citation from any respected dictionary of a definition of the word "genocide" that does not include the word "deliberate" or some other clear indication that it is something that can only be done by humans.

Enough quibbling over your insidious attempts at Orwellian wordsmithing. You continue to speak as though it's agreed that America as a nation, a culture, will cease to exist if it continues its tradition of welcoming immigrants. You fail to note that the essence of America includes growing and changing at a rate that has never before been seen in human civilization. It can be argued that America was the model for the post-industrial era, in which technology, culture, politics and human relationships change so quickly that children don't find "the wisdom of the elders" very useful in learning to deal with the world around them. America has grown and changed tremendously during my lifetime and it may continue to grow and change even faster.

If somewhere along the way it changes color and assimilates some foreign traditions, it will still be America. America does not stand still. And there's always some loudmouth who doesn't like the direction it's going and expresses his dissatisfaction in the language of racism and hatred.
    Bullshit. That is such a medieval attitude, even if medieval people didn't understand that they were talking about genes. America is not about genes and never has been. Bring all the genes to us, we'll mix them up and make an even better, more dynamic country, as we've always done.
    I guess you've done all the linguistic junk science you could do so now you're going to try your hand at biology junk science. Killer bees and honeybees are two different species. Americans, Guatemalans, Persians, and Koreans are all Homo sapiens. If you don't understand the fundamental difference between inter-species dynamics and the dynamics of distinct populations with a single species, the difference that brands your entire line of reasoning as unscientific, then please log off and don't come back until you've finished your education.
    Done. You get an F in Linguistics for today.

Report to detention immediately.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Ali is black. No question there.

On your other point, there is some truth to what you say. Europe is in a death spiral with fertility rates of 1.1. Soon there will be no Germans in Germany. No Italians in Italy. No French in France. It's fucked up.

Despite this, there is a thread titled "Stop Breeding" on this board! Many idiot "intellectuals" still think the world is overpopulated while their populations drop 50% with each generation. Sadly, Western Civilization is taking that advise. It's stopped breeding and is commiting suicide.

Among Western nations, only the US has a birth rate high enough to sustain its population. Our problem is we are allowing illegal immigrants in so fast they may soon overwhelm our ability to assimilate them.

I'm glad the Immigration bill is dying and hope it dies a permanent death. We need to seal our border for security reasons. Not to mention to maintain our culture.

We are not like Germany or France or England. America is not a race, it's an idea. Immigration is fine. Just keep it to a level that can be controlled. Do not let in so many immigrants for so long that they become the majority before they are assimilated. We must maintain the ideals that make America America.

PS I'm Hispanic, well, half Hispanic. So obviously I have nothing against Hispanics. And I'm pretty sure you'd call me white (but the census doesn't, it says "white, not of Spanish origin" or something).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Get a clue. The United Nations definition of genocide is/includes any method used to lower and reduce births of a particular group...

For the record:

You Have Been Misled As to the Meaning of the Word “Genocide”

You have been taught that nationalism is the primary source of “genocide”—that nationalists perpetrate “genocide” and that ridding the world of nationalism is an important, perhaps the most important step in eradicating the threat of “genocide”.

You have been taught, and are now a believer in, the exact opposite of the truth.

Rafael Lemkin and his work with the Geneva Conventions led the term “genocide” to be incorporated into the Geneva Conventions.

Here is Lemkin’s definition:

“Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups. Genocide is directed against the national group as an entity, and the actions involved are directed against individuals, not in their individual capacity but as members of a national group.”

Cited in “Beyond the 1948 Convention—Emerging principles of Genocide in Customary International Law,” Maryland Journal of International Law and Trade, vol. 17, no. 2, Fall 1993, ppp. 193-226.

The conclusion is inescapable:

Those who have taught you that “genocide can be eradicated by eradicating nationalism” are actually perpetrators of genocide under its proper definition within the Geneva Conventions.

Furthermore, since the pervasive teaching of this ideology has been the primary moral force for the disintegration of, not one, but most national identities during the last half of the 20th century, its teachers have been and are by definition the primary perpetrators of genocide over the last half century.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

They were letting in Europeans.

No shit. All groups do this. Some do it better than others.

Maybe the AI were racists to resist European immigration into North America.

Spoken like a true brainwashed lemming.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm terribly sorry to point out that Japanese people are not Europeans.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The great Fraggle Rocker showers us once again with his wisdom, and...racism?

All subpopulations are integrating with whites, he states, but not the 'black' people? And automatically the blame is put by the 'troublesome' exception, the 'black' people. That is indeed racism Fraggle. You fail to apply the scientific method here and instead opt for a logical fallacy that conforms to your racial believes. That somehow something is wrong with 'black' Americans and this prevents them from integrating. You have shown no proof of this racist viewpoint.

We can easily reverse your racist postulation by putting forward the theory that the 'whites' refuse to intergrate with the 'blacks'.

Yet, you didn't.

You automatically assumed (=racism) that the problem lies with 'blacks' and 'black' culture.

I shall not report your post this time, but please do try to apply sound reasoning to your posts in the future, and maybe even some logic.

And btw, there are also 'black' populations in other western nations that are not integrating. 'Only in the USA', no Sir, only in your imagination. And No, this is not a reason to blame 'blacks'.

10. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I personally don't give a crap if everybody is James "Brown" in a few hundred years, as long as, when times get bad darker brown people do not slay lighter brown people as revenge for stuff their ancestors might not have had anything to do with or because of "imperialism" in 1600-1918.

I would also like to have at least a small chance of an interview at any of Canada's "equal opportunity employers".

11. Bells Staff Member

Yes. The UN definition of genocide does include and is subject to methods used to lower and reduce the birthrate of a particular group. The term 'method' is crucial in this definition. It implies a particular group(s) is using a 'method' to achieve this outcome. Can you prove that any group is specifically employing a 'method' to lower and or reduce the birthrate of the white population?

You used Lemkin's quote and I am afraid it shot down your own argument.

"It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves."

Unless non-whites have such a plan, you cannot state that it is a genocide. Individuals who decide to marry or become sexually involved (leading to having children) outside of their own racial groups are not and cannot be deemed to be formulating a plan to destroy a particular racial group. Their choice in sexual partners are based on individual attraction, not a co-ordinated effort to eradicate.

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Does making it harder for them to get a job qualify?

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Fun fact: Miami has the most number of immigrants of any city in the world. 60% of its population.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I believe that Laredo, Texas has some 95% hispanic immigrant population.

Baron Max

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Hey! People! No one commented on my pun. Go read my post #15. This is funny stuff people!

16. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Yes, and Middle Easterners and Asians, especially Japanese. Ignoring the interruption during WWII, more families from Japan were immigrating to some of these countries than from any European country.

They didn't really. The resistance only started in earnest when the Europeans started pushing them out of the way, not just because the Europeans showed up. There was a substantial amount of cooperation between American Indians and early European settlers. There was some conflict as well, but a lot more cooperation at first.

I simply don't define myself or my family by "race." It's no more significant to me than my taste in music or food (save that I recognize that race is significantly more important to others). If my children are a different "race" than me, so be it. If my children like country music rather than rock & roll, prefer "Star Wars" to "Lord of the Rings" and prefer chocolate ice cream to vanilla, so be it. Those are not significant matters.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I didn't even know there were Japanese people in South America. There sure can't be that many.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I didn't suggest that it was the non-whites who are invading that are responsible (for this plan). It is the people who are pulling the strings of our politicians (some of whom are white) who for whatever reason wish to gradually eliminate white people (and the middle class for that matter).

To quote Ann Coulter

(regarding immigration...) "If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population."

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  19. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

In addition to creating conditions for mass miscegnation, mass immigration lowers white births by

lowering wages
    increasing housing costs
    increasing taxes to support immigrant deadbeats
    increasing the need for private school to avoid Third World public hellholes

I think there's a bunch of other factors but that is off the top of my head.

20. Bells Staff Member

You are sounding a tad paranoid CS.

What you and Coulter need to understand is that the reduction in population is not due to a "co-ordinated plan" by a group or Government to breed out the white population. That would fall under the definition of genocide. What your country may be suffering from is bad immigration policies, if at all.

21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

They resisted when they realized what was going to happen with their "open borders" immigration policies. Those dirty racists! See how well uncontrolled immigration worked for the AI.

I have no doubt you don't think of yourself in racial terms, that's my point. You have been conditioned by big media, business and government to not think in terms of race so when you see your race gradually disappear you do nothing about it because you are totally indifferent That is what they want.

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Jesus Christ how fucking naive can you be? I know you're black so I don't expect you to give a shit but anyone with a half a brain who looks into this will see there is a plan to eliminate white people. Or is it just a coincidence that all white countries and only white countries are being subjected to mass foreign immigration against the will of the white people living there at the same time?

If all black countries and only black countries were being flooded with non-blacks, what sane black person wouldn't object to this?

23. Bells Staff Member

Yes I am black... Well of mixed parentage really. And I am also married to a white man..

Oh no.. I am breeding your race out of existence..

From what I can see, YOU are the only individual here who sees a "co-ordinated plan". So far, all the quotes you have provided have failed to prove such a "plan". You are coming off looking paranoid to the point where a foil hat may be needed for you.

Unless you have proof of a "co-ordinated plan" (from your Government or governing body or group) with the specific intention to commit genocide upon the white population of your country. I would advise you to put on your foil hat and sit in the corner. Because your ranting is just not cutting it. In short.. put up or shut up.