america killing americans..

Discussion in 'World Events' started by scifes, Oct 11, 2011.

1. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Ah, that article was 9 years old.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Means to an ends... not my ends

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's what you get when you pal around with terrorists.

8. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

wow, you're right, i thought America killing Americans is a new development..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

well those terrorists blow up civilians who pal around with american soldiers who raid their countries.

besides, even if he was a terrorist, he carries the american ID, he is considered an american citizen, isn't there a word called "trial" in the dictionary somewhere?

this is absolutely unacceptable, and frightening, no clarification or interrogation and no crap, just a missile from the sky.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

if its illegal to kill American terrorists, then it makes sense that they would recruit heavily from here. You can kill a terrorist, just as long as its not an American...right?

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Once again, you are way behind the curve. This topic has already been talked to death here - there's *nothing* to be gained by going through it again. :shrug:

11. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Are you a terrorist?

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

According to scifes I am. I pal around with American veterans.

13. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

you've got a point, but the status of "terrorist" is not as easy to make as black and white.
    when they're forigners, especially from the middle east and are muslims, at the first sign kill them to be sure, at the first sign of the first sign harass them at airports and keep ban them from getting into the US.
    this is of course hardly legal and comes without legal persecution, but because of the superiority of the US and leaders of other countries in the ME care more about the money they get from selling their resources to the US, don't step in or care.

but when it's an american i think he's entitled for more than what others are, he should be treated more like a human,his rights should be violated less, he should see a trial before he is sentenced to death, a judge or whatever should announce him guilty of treason or something like a civilized community does and then sentence him to death...
    ... but bomb him with a drone out of the blue, and then say he was a terrorist, without giving him a chance to defend himself? what if the CIA is abusing its powers?

i've looked for such threads and couldn't find them, please share.

14. Ickyrus Registered Senior Member

I don't remember the statistics of the number of people shot and killed in New York each day, so Americans killing Americans doesn't seem that new or novel. The difference in how people feel about it seems to be in their job description.

Supporting article

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

That wiki article says that, in the year 2007:
    So a majority of gun fatalities were do-in-yourselfers...Hmmm. Well other than making me wonder whether owning a gun should make me feel safer...

So over 31 K deaths due to firearms total.

According to this page :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_vehicle_deaths_in_U.S._by_year

Cars killed 41,059 people in the US in 2007.
    I feel very safe in my car-I am driving a 3000-pound missile. I can kill you!
    I have a better chance of hitting you and killing you with my car than my ancient S&W .38 with the pull from hell.
    People who talk about "car free zones," are looked at like loons...People don't think "Ohmygod he's got a CAR!!!!!!"

Just saying...

I think this guy...we could have arrested him, we ought to have. I think we generally should prefer arrest over execution, regardless.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=110218

17. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Yes it is.
    If you are a member of Al Qaeda then by definition you are a terrorist.

Total BS

Nope.
    See first definition.

You have that backwards of course.

Except no evidence that they were

18. RuneSpider Registered Senior Member

Setting apart the fellow was aiming for the death of American citizens and aiding and abetting a terrorist agency...

Why do you consider Americans deserving more rights and non Americans?

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nothing special here. Americans have killed other Americans in violent conflict before, in a little incident called the American Civil War. Perhaps the gainsayers have heard of it.

And why should Americans be "entitled for more than what others are"?

20. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

if paling around with terrorists makes you a terrorist, then paling around with invaders makes you an invader, what's so hard to understand about that?

i wonder how i missed that one, lucysnow did a very good job on that thread, i'll take anything i have to say there, thanks for the link.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, it's really easy to understand, nice and simple. All invaders are bad, all invasions are wrong.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

if only you believed that

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Its kinda like what happens police when they shoot and kill for example a bank robber...c'est domage mon ami! Things happen!

Its not the best example but the best one I can think of