"America declared war against God ... and God declared war against America"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by otheadp, Mar 28, 2004.

1. otheadp Banned Banned

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/28/mideast.conflict/index.html

i think this deserves a whole thread of its own.

i don't know about you, but to me this looks like an order to attack the US by the Hamas.

when Rantisi says something, it is not an empty threat. this guy's resume suggests he's pretty credible

so what should the US do about this? wait like a sitting duck or take action?
    and suppose there's a "militant operation" on US soil or against US nationals found linked to Hamas, should US then take action or not?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

there has already been one such attack...
    but the attacker came from Fatah, which is connected to Arafat's government

even though Arafat is a sponsor of terror, and has probably armed the bombers of that act personally, the US hasn't done much to apprehand the responsible ones - they're afraid of bad public opinion, since Arafat is involved.

however, if and when the attacks increase, especially by the Hamas (which is not connected to Arafat), the US might get a little tougher

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Yes, the US should nuke Sharon (as if).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

They should consult a lawyer and establish what their rights are under international law then they can sit down and discuss options.

Obvious really.
    Dee Cee

8. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I am waiting for THE MODERATOR to come and write: no point of discussion, thread closed !!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But no, he wont do that, the zionists are paying him too well !! :bugeye:

9. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Well, all you need to do PM, is pay POrfiry for a picture and slogan underneath your name. That should help.

I heard about this on the radio, they pointed out that Hamas has made such comments before, but its whole attitude is that Israel is the correct and legitimate military target. I'd only be worried if it seemed clear that they were reconfiguring their forces and assets for strikes on american targets.
    (but then i can say that easily enough, living in Scotland.)

10. kmguru Staff Member

Hamas is not that stupid to declare war on America irrespective of what they say in the press. There are some really smart people inside Palestine. The new groups are learning to beat Israel in its own game. Brain always wins over brawn. Let us hope they make use of that brain. Besides, if they are too stupid...then they have lost.

11. otheadp Banned Banned

Hamas is not that stupid to declare war on America irrespective of what they say in the press.
    the interesting thing about insane murderers, especially those inspired by extreme islamist beliefs, is that they have no logic

if they say they'll attack america, then they will attack america

12. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Hey PM,

Maybe you could sell kid sized explosive belts?? They seem to be a hot item these days......