Am i going MAD???

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by taylan007, Oct 14, 2005.

1. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

I dont think its affecting my life in anyway as ive accepted this will happen and since i dont know exactly when, i cant realy do any thing about it so i dont let theory effect reality.

Never seen a shrink actualy dont think i need to. like i said before i dont let theory effect my reality but its confusing when theory actualy starts becoming reality without any interaction from me.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Actually no, the negatitve doesn't trigger anything but negative results for themselves. They must try to get into a positive thinking mode for only then will they become enlightened for what they truely can become.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

"Cannabis is an ancient drug, if you didn't learn something while using it, maybe you mis-used it... but maybe you are just caught in the whirlwind of awakening awareness and so... just ride it and give it time."

Or perhaps you coughed your lungs out trying to catch your breath for pot isn't good for your lungs, that's why you cough to try to expell the crap from inside your lungs. Anytime you are coughing when you smoke your body is telling you it doesn't like what your doing to it. Stop smoking and your coughing will stop also.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

yeahhh, GOOD. embrace it. case it aint insanity. actually the whole mental heath shit as propaganderized by trhe guv-pharma-shrink cartel is the means to control such notions you may have by callin it 'paranoia' etcetc as is thwir wont. also notice how their psychobbble has not infiltrated into the general community who will quickly call you 'neurotic'. 'paranoid' etc if you speak about things considered 'unacceptable....!

so, ISte world gonna end. that 'd be eay. what i feel might happen IF we got the equation of string pullrs and apathy running the show is....hell on earth. tisis where man-the-god-ashe-think-himself-to-be tried to GM Nature. creating all kinds of problems. most of this ishappening now. i Iraq for example, they use Depeted Uranium yet LIE about its horrific effects. for a child who is a victim of tese effects, and i ASSURE you could not look for long at what these are--then for these children the hellish world is already here!

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

pardon the diversion, but I implore any of our brit members (who can afford it) to find duendy and give him (her) a new keyboard, as his (hers) is obviously malfunctioning.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

what..yer a cosmic trveler and aint heard of brownies...????

10. bianca Registered Member

then you've yourself a wonderful paradox

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. i would choose the latter..it is much more interesting.

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I've heard of them but I like mine much better. I make them so no one gets sick when they eat them. Make all the pot you want, it still won't lead you to enlightenment. Being in harmony within oneself only takes your mind to overcome the problems that cloud its view, smoke being one of the clouds.

12. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I want ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah -- and I quote the good Douglas Adams, flashing you an electronic look that can make your diodes rot:

There is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later.

*promptly vanishing into the thin air out of which I had whopped*

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Knowing ones true fears is only a path to enlightenment, to be free of those things that only you think exist but are only in your mind.

14. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I find this to be a profoundly ignorant statement.
    This man is obviously suffering from anxiety which is causing him serious distress - he thinks he is "going mad".

It is quite likely that his cannabis use has contributed to his state of anxiety now.
    I know because I've suffered from this sort of anxiety before - and (like many others) have had a severe reaction to smoking weed.

Now I've got nothing against pot smokers - my best friend has a problem with weed and i still support him. BUT

The agenda of the "whole mental health shit" as you put it is actually to help people with their mental illness and to ease their suffering.

I'm doing a double science degree in Psychology and Neuroscience.
    I also wouldnt be alive today if it wasnt for the "pharma-shrink cartel".
    These people help more of the suffering than you ever will.

Their help, support, and medication has saved my life, and ultimately led me to a more insightful, unbiased, and educated perspective than yours.

Let me remind you that i'm a liberal who strongly opposes the US and Australian government, the war in Iraq, etc, and I think 9/11 was DODGY.

Telling this guy to smoke more weed is not in his interests DUENDY.
    Why don't you just tell him to buy a handgun?
    Or get an education before you start insulting western medicine.

I guess you must still be too "proud" to pick the cotton out of the top of the bottle.

15. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

You seem smart, what are the sighns of anxiety, actualy what exactly is anxiety and how does one get over it???

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Anxiety is like butterflies in your stomach, or like a nagging non thought; it's like something is bugging you but you can't quite put your finger on it... in actual fact you probably Can put your finger on it, but still... it's usually More than just one thing. It's... an uncentainty; it's like you're not in control of the situation.. yes, I think that's the crux, it's not feeling that you're in control.

It's like WTF, WTF? WTF IS going on?

It;s the stage where statements like 'life is shit and then you die' actually make sense and actually relate to your state of being.

The first step to overcoming this state of affairs, albeit even for a temporary period is, I think, acceptance. Accept the shit that's going down. You know, that's how it is, life IS shit and then you DO die, fuck, that's the truth! But then... then, in between there's other shit as well, there's better shit, shit that you'd lap up like some shit-cum whore because it's what balances the Other shit, the shit that is getting you down. Believe it, there's BETTER shit gonna come your way.

Think... look... search... Wait... Endeavour... Whatever.... If living makes you feel like shit, then, change your fucking life, just Think... look... search... wait... Endeavour... Whatever... The bottom line IS shit. Just overcome and find and enjoy the good bits!

17. strategicboycott Registered Member

quote: There's already a vaccine for it already so people can be innoculated against it.
    That is not true. The reason the Virus (if it is real and not just a scare tactic) has not jumped to humans is because it has not mutated to the point that it can do that. When it does (if) it will have mutated and a vaccine would have to be made to be effective on that particular mutated virus.
    PLUS, when is the last time medicine has "cured or prevented" anything?

Answer: Polio and Smallpox. Everything else, thanks to the FDA has to be treated. Not enough money to be made by curing or preventing anything. More than likely this "bird flu" is more like the swine flu, or Sars or all the other BS that they keep scaring us with is a HUGE AD CAMPAIGN that the Pharmaceutical companies run for free via CNN, FOX and all the other media outlets just to sell billions of dollars worth of medicines.

I can uderstand how this guy feels because they keep throwing things at us and after a while it lessens your quality of life due all these dark clouds hanging over our heads. Then most everyone says "oh, theres nothing you can do about it, just ignore it". We have gotten so used to getting "taken advantage of" we just roll over and let the next scammer get our money.

I for one am tired of all this BS. In large numbers there is something we can do.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION
    www.strategicboycott.com
    REVOLUTION WITHOUT BLOODSHED

18. Shifty Russian International Man of Mystery Registered Senior Member

Feel free to go mad, aslong as you don't disturb other whilst doing so. Perspective determines you sanity.

- Shifty Russian
    www.WhoMakesYouSick.com

19. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

What if the anxiety is knowing that i can do anything i put my mind to and not being able to find the motivation needed.

If some one doesnt have motivation, how does on create it???

20. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

LOL.

Did you read what I said before?

Anyway, you need to be brutally honest with yourself.

You can NOT do anything you put in your mind unless you keep it in your mind long enough for it to get done.

You're pretending to yourself that this limitation isn't real, perhaps because you lack the experience in life to clearly understand opportunity cost.

Pick on of these things and use your energy to ensure it gets done, and done right. Then reflect on what was said above.

You could accomplish anything you set your mind to, but uhm... you have to set your mind to something or nothing will get accomplished. Either pick something or shutup about it. ( I don't mean to be rude, but that's exactly what I tell ME in the same situation ). While you're making up your mind make sure to get a decent degree or something, or whatever can support you while you're procrastinating your way towards greatness. *snicker*

Hehe. Stop and smell the flowers man. Appreciate what you have. Breathe deep. Find joy. Move forward.

21. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

World events are just getting to you, and giving you anxiety.

I actually get paranoia in a mild way, i have bouts,like occasionally i'll avoid the internet completely because i think the government is using it as a tool to make plots against me.

The other day i phoned my bank and told them i lost my credit card, i was lying, i just wanted a new card because i believed someone might have my card number and might use it against me, i have reported my cards lost or stolen at least 10 times in 2 years, in all cases i was lying.

Sometimes i avoid this website because i think someone on here might be out to get me, i get extreme anxiety for instance if someone has sent me a private message, so i get someone else to read it first.

22. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

I hate to admit this, (i dont know why, probably because of that stupid flashing picture of you), but i think your right. Now the next question that im stuck on is :

How do i pick what i want to become?????

23. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

Man your as fucked in the head as i am!!!!!!

What are you implying with a name like GODLESSEVIL bythe way?? evil cannot be godless no matter how fucked in the head you are!!!!!