Alpha rpenner and alex

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by NietzscheHimself, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

This is m00se 1989
    if you were trying to make a box of everything tangible that followed the exact statistics of the "universe" who's guidance would you seek and what would you put in the box?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

It's the things you all know together which brings so much irony to your situations.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Who is moose 1989?

Do you mean the former user M00se1989, permanently banned by James R on November 27, 2010, for "continually posting rubbish in science forums after numerous warnings and bans"?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

No. The one banned from physforums as an ignorant youngster.

I asked questions not knowing where the answers would lead and soon found which questions not to ask back in those times. Then I found equivalencies in different terms that were more agreeable. I have not extended my vocabulary just spread the basic word finding it more agreeable.

The real test between any number of minds is agreement. It will not be easy, seeing as we find many words for the same concepts, both here and concerning the rest of what I consider our people.

There is a statical combination of elements composed within you that allows you to dream. Is there no combination that unleashes these dreams when the world is ready?

Or has it all just built up before me by so many great, meek and strong, powerful minds. Once before a truly humble man succeeded in bringing truth without ego. And ever since has the world laughed in his face supporting the strong, meek, and great minds who have listened deeply enough to his words to make them plainly obvious in this day. Which brings us to the main topic of written work which is subjective at best... Only truly objective when you actually know the person well enough to always "know there side" of any story your about to tell. And know how to make them surpass their side by knowing your side.

The answer is always obvious...

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I see.

Goodbye.

9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately you registered so little on my radar that name means nothing to me.

If your current posts are anything to go by 'incoherence' played a significant role. Even if you weren't a (twice) banned member your questions are incoherent. You need to learn to form your thoughts clearly and cogently, forming viable syllogisms. That and improve your spelling and grammar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.