All Photons Move at 300,000km/s.... But Don't?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 12, 2015.

1. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

OK time to clear something up... The only reason I started being critical of paddoboy's posting is that the argument between you (Rajesh and a couple of others) and paddoboy has been so prolific that by the time I log on there is often several pages of crap... My criticism of paddoboy's contribution to that argument is that when there is several pages of personal argument between the two of you.., it is difficult to REPORT your posts!

If everyone arguing with you had stayed just with the science and logical argument, you.., Rajesh (and a couple of others) would likely have met moderation long in the past!

I fear it is now too late for any of that as moderation seems to be a thing of the past on this forum.......

A note to all. If you want anyone banned or their posting restricted, stop entering into derogatory flame wars with them! Just report and let those who sometimes remain silent report... And hope there is still some chance of real moderation.

exchemist likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jcc Registered Senior Member

you never answered my questions about gravitational waves produced by hot atoms on the sun.

are they real? where that energy go?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Since at least 2/3 of the people listed are, imo, cranks, you'll have to excuse me when I don't come to their aid. Kid.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I have nothing to say to you and no comments to make about your absurd conjectures.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yup. Q-reeus however is not one of them, so far as my limited experience goes.

9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I'd agree, though it would pain me to lose the first 3 pages or so, which contained quite an informative exchange about real physics, which could be valuable for other readers later.

Perhaps if the Mods were to snip the thread at that point and discard the rest, and close both parts to further contributions, all interests (except those of the trolls) would be served.

OnlyMe and Kristoffer like this.
  10. jcc Registered Senior Member

11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

12. jcc Registered Senior Member

it that pic cgi? so pretty!

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

deleted

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    exchemist likes this.
  14. jcc Registered Senior Member

not old nor fat

just rational thinker

15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yeah and now we have a link by jcc to a post by Farsight, of all people.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Holy hell, I think we may have been transported to bizarro world....

17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Could jcc be an alter ego of Farsight, do you think, employed for the purpose of annoying us by other means? There does seem to be something fake and stereotyped about his poor English…..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

If he thought Farsight had a point that might be the root of the problem.
    I still lean towards trolling because I refuse to believe anyone can be THAT dumb and not be hooked up to a machine that takes care of the bodily functions.

brucep likes this.
  19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Well Q-reeus thinks he's just nuts and I suppose that's also possible. Either way, no point in keeping him on the forum as he can't learn, can't communicate and is stupidly abusive ("QM is poop" and so forth).

20. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Agreed.

21. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

Looking at the posting stats on that Nakedscientis link, it seems jcc doesn't sleep, there's no hour he hasn't posted. Whereas the stats for Duffield and Farsight at least show he sleeps.
    Jcc stats here...
    http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=38316

Farsight here...
    http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=12397

Duffield here...
    http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=35363

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    brucep likes this.
  22. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

deleted

23. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

Deleted again