All Fantasy RPG gamers

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by seekeroftheway, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Nope. Is it good?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I enjoyed it: http://www.runescape.com/
    sign up and try it, its online java based multiplayer 3D fantasy rpg skill development based game

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

I tried it, it didn't grab me but that's only because I'm not huge on online gaming. I'd rather have social contact with other people in the real world or in a context like this, not a video game.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yup, RSN=spuriousmonk

8. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

OK, so who here is an Elder Scrolls fan?

9. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

another good massivly online game is on www.mapleglobal.com

i nejoy it, though you can only pick form 4 classes you cna pick your skills, and your skills its fun to play if you have a few hours to kill

10. Bells Staff Member

Totem.. Totem.. Totem..

FROSTSHOCK!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

In FFV, my favoriate final fantasy, i think... that and 8.. but in 8 you don't pick your classes.. I liked Selphie. I don't know why. She's hot, and want to get her damn limit final blast them all to hell, kinda stuff. Last boss too. Haven't played in 4ever, got all my shit stolen.

Star Ocean is the shit of the cream. So2, that is. Of course Dias is the best character.

Rena and ashton (of course, claude) (if you have a better team, let me know how bullshit)

Then theres FFV

Baulders gate... use the wicked cheat dude. He's ok. I like the girl with her clothes off too. She's hot.

Valkrie profile was fun.

Tactics? That is the game to name the classes!

I like mages of course.

Summoners are ok. I didn't beat it. It was too hard. I would have freaking had to level up a shit load to beat this one battle, and I wasn't gonna do that. At least I didn't have the time. I spent forever on ff8 though. That is my most memorial game. I cried. How ... unrealistic. Sartre would laugh at me.

Fuck sartre!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

FFV.... I don't remember

All my stuff: stolen

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

Then theres the next gen rpgs. ... Lord of the rings for GC, was fun. Of coursse you gotta use the mage in there, and the starting dude. 2 starting chars are best imo. ...

Tales of Symphonia is fun.

I have a foggy memory, and no life. So!

13. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Still think the sorcerer in Baldur's Gate II could kick the crap out of any FF character, sorry.

14. Azael Registered Senior Member

Sorc is one of my favs, but a dual class kensai/mage is a rabid killing machine, end of story.

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

we dont need to have this conversation 3 times do we?

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

hey, does anyone here play diablo 2: lord of destruction?
    i want some playmates, but i use a cd loader program, and cant play on battlenet.

17. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hehe, the apeman has found him self a potensial fishing friend

18. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Monk on top level can beat him. Monk on top level can beat ANYONE. They're immune to nearly all magic, and all weapons up to +5. They're fists are +3(ish)weapons, they have stunning fist, and, best of all, they have quiverring palm.

19. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Sure, why not?

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

you should be sorry, because sorry, but the chars in ff, will beat any baulders gate char. Especially how beefy your chars can get in V anyway. (ffv

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

i forgot i haven't played # II though. I have played one. And the over view sucks, it's way too far back. I may be wrong, but I do doubt it.

22. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Really? The sorcerer can make himself totally invisible, totally undetectable in any way, he can paralyze people, trap them in other dimensions, or in spheres that cannot be penetrated in any way, he can make himself totally invulnerable, he can summon and control demons that could probaby crush him instantaneously, he can make fire and ice rain from the sky and wreak sheer destruction upon his opponents in countless ways. What do you have to compare?

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I used to play Runescape, it is ok. Phantasy Star Online is a fun game to. I used to play it when it was in beta testing. My favorite are the SNES RPGs. Chrono Trigger, Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2), and Super Mario RPG. Oh yeah, I am addicted to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. That is the best RPG/Strategy game ever.