Alive reincarnation of Gautama Buddha???

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Wisdom_Seeker, May 25, 2007.

1. VitalOne Banned Banned

Nirvana is not tranquility and peace, it is the very highest bliss, the highest form of enjoyment, the highest form of happiness, not simply the tranquility and peace, peace and voidness are things of the sunyavadis (the worshippers of the void), unlimited freedom, power, and happiness are things of the upholders of the truth...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

I agree my friend; but that what you say is happening in the inside of the person. What people can perceive in the outside, I guess it can be described as tranquility and peace of words and actions...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Thats nothing to do with enlightenment really imo, i think people take the credo of non-suffering slightly overly litteral.
    I think its more about having an attitude of 'there for the grace of god go i' - Not just a good principle of enlightenment, but really just a good way for anyone to get through life without going insane.
    I think what youre talking about is either complete brain-damage, or a sort of super human inability to physically or mentally suffer which doesnt actually exist in real life.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

If one opens their mind, certain thoughts can be picked up from the Akashic Records (like Edgar Cayce did). The child may have that susceptibility. If he pursues that path, and declares that he is infact Buddha reincarnate, then he may lie - because the real Buddha is not coming back again from his Nirvana. [It is like a monkey had a chance to be a human and then decided to be a monkey again!]

Even if the kid says all the right things such as "I am here to save you" - he will not have that full knowledge of the Universe or even a nano part of it.

But he could grow up to be a nice person teaching Buddha's teaching and his followers will control him to make money and build gold temples.

8. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

You are probably right there (=

But that doesn´t change the fact that that kid spent 10 months inside a tree, without food or water (at least he didn´t got out of the tree).
    If he did ate, were the hell did he shitted? That would mean that tree is a little smelly right now (=.

I do believe in reencarnations, and I also believe a being in Nirvana can reencarnate in Earth if he wants to. That is the ultimate sacrifice for mankind.

It is also said that when a person reaches enlightment, like Gautama Buddha or Jesus Christ, has the oportunity to reencarnate 1 more time, but this time, without Karma, and full consciousness of past lives.
    For me, that would explain the fact that Jesus said he will come back in the end of days. As well as Buddha said that he will come back one more time as Buddha Maitreya.

9. kmguru Staff Member

Thank you

The lowly roach can withstand radiation, can go without food for several weeks, but only 3 to 4 days without water. So, I doubt a human can survive without water more than a week.

The survival rule of thumb is: 3 hours without shelter, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food.

I will go along with that. But in reality, once a person merges his or her consciousness with the supreme consciousness (whatever you may imagine this to be), it is very doubtful that person has individuality to come back. But the expression may trigger a life form to be born to fulfill that wish. I got this information from my guru who could do amazing things including reading ones mind, slowing down heart beat etc....

See above. It is not possible without the permission of the big guy. Besides, individuality does not exist in the intelligence pool, just memories and experience that is absorbed...exception is that if the supreme consciousness wanted then the avatar can be isolated. It all depends on the big plan by the big guy.

It is nice to think that way. But in reality that is not logical.

10. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

I believe in your words, and at the same time, I don´t. I will only have them in consideration, but not considering them as the "truth", but as a very well spoken opinion.

But I mean it, that kid didn´t got out of that tree in 10 months. Even the discovery channel filmed the tree for 4 days straight, and the kid didn´t come out of the tree, and nobody got 50 meters near it either. So he was there without food or water. Some skeptics argue that he eats some substance from the tree. But I´m having a hard time figuring out where the hell did that boy went to poop (=.

11. kmguru Staff Member

Birds do it....poop from one branch to the ground.....

While things are possible...it is highly improbable....that is the nature of our universe.

12. VitalOne Banned Banned

I think the exact opposite...you think someone's enlightened because they act peaceful and act good, but are still able to become angry, fearful, sorrowful, etc....? That's the fake enlightenment, the fake image, the hippie-type image, the true dharma is lost in this age...no one actually reads what the truly enlightened ones of the past says....and for you thinking what I'm talking about is brain-damage or whatever man I'm speaking from personal experiences...its just like Gautama Buddha says when all desperation or craving (insecurities), or defiling impulses are gone what suffering can remain? But then again if I hadn't had my experiences I might think that this was crazy too....

But go on and believe this fake, type of pseudo-religious spiritual message of enlightenment simply being "acting good and peaceful"...even though in reality its more about enjoying every infinitesmal moment...the highest bliss...the reason enlightened beings appear peaceful and good is because they are experiencing the greatest happiness....ever notice how even a seemingly mean person acts good and nice when something good happens to them are they're really happy? It's the same type of thing...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

what village in southern nepal is he in? i wonder if i could get some time out and go find him in the forest.

peace.

14. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Allegedly from Ratanapuri village, Bara district, Nepal.
    But I don´t think it will be easy to find him now, they are in civil war you know.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

that doesent bother me. i was expecting this to happen soon. i want to go and visit him,

peace.

16. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Me too (=, but he is not talking to anyone right now. He said to his followers that people can come and join him in meditation, but he asked them not to disturb him. That is the reason why he left the tree, because people were comming from everywere to see him, and it was no longer a peacefull place for meditation, so he ran away to the forrest.
    He said he is engaged in a devotion that will last for 6 more years. He also said that in 6 more years of deep meditation, he will become a Buddha.

17. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Unless he is killed during the civil war

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont want to disturb him. he will want to talk to me as much as i him. its been a long time,

peace.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

he wont be.

peace.

20. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Sariputta?....

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

im not his disciple. im not a buddha either yet. i need his help to remember something.

peace.

22. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

I personally think what's fake is to believe you can completely transcend every human hang-up and frailty and become this mythical super-being.

The point isnt *never* to get angry, or sad, or pissed off, its simply to move through those emotions and not allowing them to control you.
    I guess its possible you could some how erase your emotional-self by dabbling in hallucinogens and serious mediation (although id still be skeptical) but im really not sure why youd want to.
    Emotions are rather helpful in many respects, and i really dont see how vanquishing your emotions-self you somehow become a higher grade of being by default.

No i get exactly where youre comming from, i just think think youre being over-litteral about it all.
    Look its entirely upto you what brand of spiritualism you buy into, but i think like alot of people really mis-interpreting the message..

heres a quote from ol' chubby cheeks..
    Notice the key word 'control', it isnt about being in a permanent state of doped-up bliss or emotional self-denial. Just dont let your emotions rule you, its really no more complicated than that. You dont need to turn it into this doctorine of hedonism.

Bliss is fleeting mate, dont spend your whole life chasing shadows.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  23. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Then why are you in the "Eastern Philosophy" category? Enlightment is no secret in this.