alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by DALTON, Jul 5, 2004.

1. DALTON Registered Member

alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE

DO YOU BELIEVE THE EVIDENCE
    DO YOU BELIEVE THE NASA INVESTIGATION REPORT
    DO YOU BELIEVE THE US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND THE US DEPARTMENT OF ARMY INVESTIGATION REPORT.

This alien rock gemstone emits NON-IONIZING RADIATION 24 hours a day 7 days a week, stops ice melting at room temperature or any temperature, melts glass with no heat, kill insects instantly and causes damage to all electronic equipment.

All of the experiments mentioned can be repeated any time and I do mean any time. The public will have every opportunity to come witness these mind boggling experiments.

If you think this is a hoax or a joke come see these mind boggling experiments and see if you can answer the question - WHERE DID IT COME FROM AND HOW DID IT GET HERE.

Take the $1,000.00 challenge

Tell me what you think.

Dalton

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Oh no not again.
    alienrockwherediditcomefrom.CON
    This has happened at least three times before, will you people ever cease bringing this up?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Cotton Eyed Joe... Was just thinking about this freak show of a thread the other day. What a coincidence. Now I don't remember why... Something to do with a meteor thread or something...

Anyway, let me be the first to say:

Cotton Eyed Joe, Cotton Eyed Joe, Where'd he come from, where'd he go...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.