alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com-JREF million dollar challenge prize test

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by DALTON, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DALTON Registered Member

alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com

This alien rock gemstone emits radiation 24 hours a day 7 days a week and this radiation causes strange and unusual effects. It melts glass with no heat, kill insects instantly, stops ice melting at room temperature or any tempterature and causes damage to all electronic equipment.

This alien rock gemstone was entered into the JREF million dollar prize challenge. The challenge was to perform the experiment that stops ice melting at room temperature. The preliminary test was not done because of extreme bias on the part of the JREF. The JREF was informed that I am willing to test any time and I do mean any time under scientifically sound conditions. The JREF is not willing to allow testing by a certified scientist who would be willing to issue certified results of the testing.

The JREF is aware that I would certaintly win the JREF million dollar prize if tested under scientific conditions.

I had expected to be tested under scientific conditions by a scientist with expertise in the field of high energy radiation but the JREF has refused to test me under scientific conditions by a scientist with expertise in the field of high energy radiation. Instead, the JREF is only willing to offer me testing by a non scientist who has no expertise in the field of high energy radiation, geology or any other scientific field. The person they offered was a layman like myself.

The claims I make about this gemstone is no doubt incredible but these claims can be proved any time under scientific testing.

I stand ready to challenge any one and I do mean any one to prove this alien rock gemstone is not from this earth.

I stand ready to challenge any one and I do mean any one to prove this radiation exists 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Tell me what you think of my JREF million dollar prize challenge and my challenge to the world. Are you ready or willing to accept my challenge.

Dalton

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Spamming is NOT tolerated WHATSOEVER.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.