Alien Abduction = Tranquilizing an animal and put a transponder on it

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Kittamaru, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a good plot for a sci-fi movie.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gmilam Valued Senior Member

"Hey Bullwinkle, what's that tag on your ear."

"Don't know, Rocky. I was walking through the woods, minding my own business, when I felt a sharp pain in my butt. Things get a little fuzzy after that."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I read a book recently by Whitley Streiber that uses that analogy. Look, if these beings which can engineer craft that can appear and disappear and defy the laws of physics as we know them, that can telepathically communicate, and that can actually walk thru walls of bedrooms to abduct humans, wanted to track a human subject they wouldn't need anything so primtive as an implanted device. I don't know what the point is in putting something like that in humans is, otherwise as some elaborate ruse to induce a psychological response in the subject. Whatever these beings are doing, it is the subject's own mind and psyche that they are interested in, not their bodies. It's like they're implanting viruses into our collective human speciel software. Is an abduction experience what malware looks like from the inside? Other than that, I just don't know..

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

9. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

The "intruders" of sleep paralysis seem to vary over history, as if the abstract template behind such events is choosing a figure and situation from the applicable era's popular folklore to be a concrete or phenomenal plug-in. Obviously the "template" becomes a medical explanation in biological context, and is variously realized as "whatever source" in other interpretative orientations. But there's still that general complex involved with respect to the range and diversity of what has been selected as the bogeyman and its acts over time.

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member