Albert Einstein ...

Discussion in 'History' started by Nick Stenson, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Nick Stenson Registered Member

What would be something good for a political cartoon on Albert Enistein. Honors History calls for one and im stummped. Everything I think of has been used.

Orginality People Please ...

Yours truly
    Nick Stenson

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vslayer Registered Senior Member

big eyes with radioactive signs for pupils:

of course yours will be drawn better and actually look like einstien, just be sure to get the triggerhappy grin

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

oh, dont forget the spastic hair

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

This sounds pretty obvious to me, but how about one where "Einey" is in the foreground holding a little sign reading "E=mc2", with a puzzled expression on his face, and in the background, a bunch of generals are rubbing their hands together over a mushroom cloud as though warming them over a fire, all lookng quite evilly gleefull...

8. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

Einstein slam dunking an atom (at least, a large Bohr model of such) into a verrrrry tall basketball hoop...he's standing on the shoulders of Newton, who in turn is standing on the shoulders of Galileo, who is standing on the shoulders of Copernicus ....

9. fuzzywuz Registered Senior Member

him smoking !! go to www.efootage.com and search for Einstein....they have a great video clip of him at this desk smoking a pipe....and does he ever look like a dummy !! ...and to think it killed him.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I don't know who E N I S T E I N is so can't help you.

If you are talking about EINSTEIN he never was into politics that much and never voted.

11. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

this one is good, very good.

12. RoscoHowOriginal Awesome Registered Senior Member

You could have him with wings and a halo standing at the pearly gates, which are slightly open so that on the other side you can see God sitting Indian-style on a cloud, rolling a pair of dice.

13. utopian knight Registered Senior Member

this will probably sound far out but here goes, last saturday I had a dream that Einstein took me on a trip across the universe, this would obviously take billions of years, but the journey lasted minutes, the universe is as wide as the space with-in you're own conscious.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Perhaps you could make some reference to him (an avowed pacifist) turning down the Presidency of Israel when the offered it to him?

I like the irony in killjoy's idea a lot.

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Einstein was a retard. He didn't know how to speak until he was five or so. He had abhorrent grades in his classes. The only job he could get was one at the PATENT OFFICE.
    'Course, later on he was a genius...in certain areas. Physics, etc...

16. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Actually, the reports of his poor performance in school and such were greatly exaggerated, and there was no shame in getting a job as a patent office clerk, in fact, it was a good job for a young scientist to have.
    Also, the Physics didn't come later, he started studying Physics at 11 years old.

17. Dangles Registered Member

I think his grades were partly due to his poor hearing anyway.

18. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually the story goes that his teachers thought he was having troubles becuase he did not answer quickly. The truth was ne didn't answer math questions until he was absolutely sure of his answer. Anyone who knows math can attest that takes a while.

19. Lord Insane Banned Banned

Einstein with binoculars standing on Mileva Maric , and looking at a football match, using an atom as a ball...
    Einstein saying : hold me up, higher - I can´t see and I don´t understand anything, please explain it to me, Mileva !!!

Mileva was Einsteins first wife - much brighter than he was - some people think she was the real author of the 1905 papers - Einstein even promised her any money that a nobelprize would bring for these papers in the divorce agreement .....

http://www.pbs.org/opb/einsteinswife/science/index.htm

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  20. coffee_demon Registered Member

Didn't Albert marry his cousin? You could probably twist that nicely.

21. Nasor Valued Senior Member

I suspect he already did the assignment. Since, you know, it was due like a year ago.