Al Queda is a figment of the US media imagination

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Nov 4, 2004.

1. otheadp Banned Banned

don't you see, it's a conspiracy.
    the Stupid Chimpler is in fact an evil genius. he fooled everyone into thinking he's stupid by mispronouncing "nuclear", and then did very very evil-genius type things. yes he did!

or maybe he's stupid and his advisers are trying to push the above version into improving his public image of being stupid?

so many conspiracies, so little time...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. travis Registered Senior Member

Ridicule is a tool of discourse, and an illegitimate one at that. Pro-Israel pro-media posters must do what they can to censor open dialogue about these issues.
    Otheadp you have shown your hand.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Barkhorn1x Registered Senior Member

Yea, collusion in the sense that they were all asleep at the switch. Really your, ahem, theory is preposterous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

"Pro-Israel pro-media posters ", Travis

Pro-Israel, pro-media? I am trying to figure out what that is supposed to mean? Another jewish media conspiracy again?

8. travis Registered Senior Member

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Israel controls most of the media in the world. Do you think this is a coincidence?

9. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, Israel controls most of the media in the world. Do you think this is a coincidence? ", Travis

Yep I knew it, same old tired racist jewish media conspiracy.

10. Barkhorn1x Registered Senior Member

Been reading the Protocols again eh Travis?

Oy vey!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Barkhorn.

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Why? I agree completely that the terrorist threat is mostly overhyped.. but that doesn't mean 9/11 was an 'immense operation' (not much problem finding a couple dozen people who hate the US), and it surely didn't require collusion from America's security services.

12. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

UPDATE :

Russian Intelligence Chief Says Al-Qaeda a Myth

13. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

UPDATE:

Russia Helped Al-Qaeda, Arming Iran — Intelligence Reports
    Russia Helped Al-Qaeda

Brian thanks for the source, this is why conspiracy theory is so popular you can find whatever you want.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. te jen Registered Senior Member

Al-Qaeda exists in the same sense that the KKK exists. It is an organization on paper - one that theoretically has wide reach and careful organization, but which on close examination is actually a paper tiger. This is not to say that a threat doesn't exist; given the example of 9-11 you don't need a huge organization to make a war. Al-Qaeda is simply a convenient peg for the government to hang its hat on - they need an identifiable organization for the legal purposes of connecting people to a "terrorist group" and a bogeyman for the propaganda purposes of scaring people. The truth of the matter is that a very small number of imaginative, highly motivated people can wage war on a superpower, and that in the face of U.S. intelligence any organization you bring to the conflict had better be VERY loose. You aren't gonna see guys walking around with al-Qaeda tee shirts on.

There's simply no need for a massive conspiracy to create what we have now. All of the intelligence being collected prioir to 9-11 was funneled into a small cone of a half-dozen people around the president - the secretaries of defense and state, the national security advisor, the vice president and the director of central intelligence. I believe that what we had in the summer of 2001 was a conspiracy of neglect. I think these people knew that something was up, that there was going to be hijackings within the United States. I think that they believed there was going to be a classic hostage drama, with aircraft parked on runways for days with the occasional demand or passenger being shot, or maybe Lockerbie-style attacks on aircraft, or even hijacked aircraft being flown to foreign countries. They were willing to let this happen, because it would have strongly propelled their agenda. All they had to do was ignore the warning signs. I think the actual events caught them flat-footed; they were not expecting such a ferocious attack.

Al-Qaeda is a necessary myth, for an organization like that is identifiable, trackable and ultimately defeatable. To acknowledge that al-Qaeda is not relevant is to acknowledge that modern global insurgency is a threat that anybody can perpetrate and which modern militaries and intelligence services are powerless to stop. That is the message that cannot be permitted, and it is the threat that will ultimately take down the United States. Not take down in the sense of destroy utterly and plow under with salt, but take down in the sense of bringing the nation back to the level of a sane country in a global community of countries with "a decent respect for the opinions of mankind."

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

Saw THe most amazing documentary last night...by chance. it always excites me when i foind somethin by chance. it's like some unconsciousn thing goiing on

it was titled Why We Fight and bascially, it revealed TRUTH. not complte BS like what we are used to,especially Americans dependin on thie corporate sponsored media

It really is true. the suits including Bush are up to their necks in corruption, and war is big business.
    The whole think about goin after terrorists was just a convenient excuse for what was under planning anyway.
    The prgramme showed how Dwight Eisenhower had strongly warned how the military-industrial complex (his term) was seriously getting out of control. but noone was listening....NOW it is a H U G E corporate competative business....and politicans go through a corroptly spinning 'revolving door' for the power and dosh involved with keeping the war industry in the black. war = profit for the few and death for the rest. And not the imperialist USa is spreading economic colonialism around the world, just like its predecessor, Rome. and we know what happened to Roma
    check it out. if you ever get a chance to watch this documentary i really recommend it. i was transfixed. couldn't believe the honesty of it

Why We Fight
    www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/int/tv/A/5/bdy/-/bbcfour/documentaries/storyville/why-we-fight.shtml

16. travis Registered Senior Member

I'm not surprised. Apparently you can't refute what I stated so you rely on name-calling to support your position.

17. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

This topic only makes me think of the ongoing war in George Orwell's "1984" where they are constantly at a war with Eurasia (Afghanistan) and switch over to a new enemy (Iraq) and nobody seems to notice.

Im not much for conspiracy theories but I believe that Al-Queda was at one time a more pronounced organization then it is now. And as for the WMDs in Iraq. Just another excuse to go to war.

18. Axes Registered Senior Member

It would seem the one who needs to provide evidence to what he said is you, since you are the one who made that rediculouse statement and never backed it up. All he said is that your statement is unfounded, and racist.

19. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Actually 1n 1984 our enemy and ally switched places and yet the enemy was said to have always been the enemy and the ally always the ally.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Ah, but it is true. Most media is owned by jews.
    http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-folder.html

21. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

I was just saying it made me think of this.

22. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Umm... avatar. Choke on it.

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member