al queada torture methods

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zardozi, May 25, 2007.

1. Zardozi Isvara.... . 1S Evil_Lau Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

The Americans and Al-Qaeda should get together and exchange techniques...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

the british and al-qaeda should get together and exchange techniques.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

mountainhare and al-qaeda should get together and exchange techniques.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Sounds to me they are still stuck in the crusades.

Bring back the Rack and Thumbscrews!

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Drilling, severing and eye gouging? My word. Not from so humanitarian an organization as al-Qaeda?

Anyway, whatever tools they use, I'm sure having a limb hacked off is nowhere near so horrible as being forced to listen to loud music or being woken up twice an hour for a few days. I mean, where are the water boards? Where are the spicy foods?

For God's sake, where are the soiled panties?

10. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

What can I say, never surrender.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Interesting pictures; a little strange to think of someone drawing them as er, instructional tools? Sounds like a tough course to get through.

12. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Damn disheartening. I've said it before and I'll say it again, too many humans are evil and the universe that makes them and allows them.

13. orcot Valued Senior Member

Ah the core of all (well most) religions.... Give the facade of being good otherwise we'l show you where we are best at...

14. sandy Banned Banned

True. We are trying to rid the world of them right now. We will destroy them. They're known as terrorists/alQaeda. They're on the endangered species list.

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

No dear, evil people are not just alQaeda or working as terrorists.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you are not allowed to kill animals on the endangered species list. Better first remove them from it.

17. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

A little bird tells me that given a choice between capture by Muslim extremists and US forces, Mountainhare and his giggling friends would leap into the arms of the Americans with a smile and a prayer of thanks for deliverance.

Fucking morons.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

what a fascist thing to say. I would rather live in a world where I wouldn't have to make the choice between being captured by two evils.

19. peta9 Registered Senior Member

You're only saying that because you're a conservative white racist nationalist.

Fucking moron, is so obvious.

20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I saw this posted on another forum and some guy was saying that these drawings are actually from Saddam’s Baathist regime.

The pics are interesting, according to Al-Qaeda’s brand of Islam (Wahabism), the drawing of someone’s face would be forbidden – suggests the pics are not from Al-Qaeda. As far as I know, torture and mutilation are forbidden in Islam, however Al-Qaeda did release a video where they burnt and mutilated the bodies of 2 American soldiers.

21. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

I'd rather live in a world where I could give you to those Muslims you love so much, Spurious.
    Or one in which they have control of the world, and you suddenly realise what it really is that you've defended so long, and what you lost.

I'd love to see your face. LOVE TO.

Unfortunately, neither of us have what we'd like.

22. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hi!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

It's strange how anyone of any religion fails to get the living in peace with other people part of the ideology. Most religions don't want you to shoot, maim or maul people.

If people discard so many fundamental parts of their religion (or the original religion that their flavour's based on), what's the point? How far can a religion be mutilated and changed to suit certain people, and still have people follow it?

Do these kind of people view the deviation of their own brand as progressive?

I guess what I'm asking is - how can people really believe in what they're told by their religion? Faith, I guess, but isn't there a limit where people just start to laugh and realise it's only words and manipulation?