Al Qaeda in retreat?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by countezero, May 30, 2008.

1. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Sam:

Think progress is not a valid source. It is an ultra Left wing blog. Try again, Sam.

As Buffalo Roam has shown, the very politicians which are quoted present a different story.

Furthermore, as noted:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080606/NEWS/806060331

Ryan Cracker, US diplomat, flatly denies the presence of permanent bases. The US is in negotiations with Iraq to reach an amicable solution that does not infringe on US sovereignty.

Let us also discuss the fact of German, Japanese, and South Korean sovereignty. None of these countries are under military control by the US.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM, I am well aware of what goes on in my own country, I know how my government is suppose to operate under the Constitution, something that most of those who post on here don't, even the liberals are born here and educated here.

And I know how spin is used by the news, by You, by the left, and by the right, but it seem that the only time holy hell is raised, is when the right talks, wether it is spin or not.

You know that when you need the Schooling, offered by American Colleges, you had no problem coming here and sucking up precious classroom space that should have gone to a Underprivileged American, now did you?

Isn't it interesting when you need use we are good enough, but once you get what you need you have no problem bad mouthing us, says a lot about Moslem Moires, and India Graciousness.

So pound sand, and hide with daddy in his nice safe home, when you get out and get your hands dirty then come back and talk, and I might take the time to take you seriously, other wise heres a Dime, get a clue.

There are, Three Parts, to our government, Executive, Legislative, and Judaical.

I know how these branches are suppose to work.

Now as to your references, they are spin, and do not reflect the rest of the story.

As I have pointed out, they don't even have the sense to make sure to remove contradictory information to the spin in their story.

You use the news when it suites you propaganda.

But when some one else uses the same news you :yawn: and say it isn't valid, well SAM if the source isn't valid for Me, that same source isn't valid as citation for you so....:yawn:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.